There's A Reason

Why Must Him ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey, it's me :)

I'm in love.

xoxo, Me

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

    "It's okay Bam. I can understand. As long as you are happy then I'm okay" Yugyeom calmly smiling as the words come out from his mouth. His mind do not stop cursing to hisself.  His best friend since childhood is getting hisself a boyfriend. Why Yugyeom need to feel sick about it? He don't know. Maybe it is because he like his best friend way too much than the boy need to? Bambam is ing his crush since last year. He stop seeing Bambam as a friend at the moment he and Bambam spend their summer together. Under the dark sky and millions star shing the night, it was pretty simple night that shaking the boy heart. Yugyeom feel his heart race faster whenever the older smile. He knew he was in trouble and he knew he look at Bambam as a man right that time. He knew, he like that boy more than he should.

    The taller look into Bambam eyes as he try to explain the whole story about his relationship with Jackson who already changes and become more caring these day. Yugyeom can see the guilty in those beautiful eyes, somewhat he feel happy about it. It's mean Bambam care about his feeling, right? 

   "Yes I admit it. I feel really disappointed on you because forgive him too easily. That stupid Jackson make you cry! He hurt you! but, you look more happy now. So yeahh, your happiness is all matter to me." Lie Yugyeom. His heart broken into with every words he say. Why cannot he speak the truth that he is actually like him for a long time already and he is so against this relationship.

    "I don't want to lost you" Yugyeom heart become more hurt listening to what Bambam just said. He now realize, why he keep his feeling deep into his soul without let Bambam know. Yugyeom does not want to lost the older. He worry Bambam might become disgusted with him and walk away from his life if he confess his feeling. Yugyeom remained silent to keep the latter by his side eventhought it kill him every single day.

   "Me too Bambam, I don't want to lost you." I don't want to see you with anyone else except me. I want you to be mine Bambam. I love you. "I want to see my best friend happy" 

    A bright smile appear on Bambam face. The shorter murmurs a Thanks you and go hug his only best friend tightly. Thanking the God because give him a really awesome boy in the world become his bestfriends. Little he do not know, his best friend is  already dead with his happiness. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   The atmosphere in the canteen was normal like the others day. There are some students buying the food at the counter, meanwhile their friends are waiting for them at their table. The school field was also fulled by Seoul High School's student that hanging around and eating there. 

    "Yahh! Park Jinyoung! Can you please just shut your mouth and eat quietly?" say Jaebum to Jinyoung who was laughing loudly when he success in making Youngjae blush hardly by mentioning about Youngjae and Jaebum kiss last night at Jinyoug house. Jaebum look at his boyfriend and chuckle lightly when he see Youngjae face become all red because Jinyoung words.

    "I just about to ask Youngie to help me changes the sheets in my room but when I walk back to the kitchen I saw this hyung kiss my little Youngie hungrily! Ohmygod! The way Jaebum touc- OUCHH!" Jinyoung scream with a high pitch when Jaebum give him a smack on the head. Mark and Jackson giggle together at the blushing Youngjae and angry Jaebum. Jinyoung move his seat from sitting with Jaebum to Mark after he get another hit on his head.

   "Really Jaebum?" Jackson smirking while asking the question. The angry boyfriend sense the two meaning on Jackson's question so he just groan frustratedly and let the question hanging around without an aswer. Mark trying to tease his friend more but just choose to stop when Jaebum give him a warn look. "Youngjae-ahh, did it hurt? or is him being gentle?" Jackson question make the rest brust into laughter except the two blushing young birds. Jaebum is really trying his hard to not become a murderer and kill his friends at the school.

   The five them eating their lunch and making the chaos all over the canteen with their stupidness. For some reason, they doubt their self how can people look at them as a Kingka with their fool behavior. Jinyoung and Mark are running between the tables in the canteen for chasing each others and it causing the others student need to move aside to give them more space to become super serious stupid.

   "Yahh! Stop running! Eat your food Mark! Jinyoung!" Jaebum crossing his hands while shouting to the two for comeback to their table and stop make another trouble. Become the only one who normal in your group does not give you any chance to get a little rest. "Let's them be hyung. They will stop when they are run out of energy" Youngjae holding his boyfriend hand and pull the older to seat next to him. The younger give his boyfriend a light peck on  the lips to calm Jaebum down.

   Jaebum frown face change quickly with Youngjae cute action. Making the younger his boyfriend is the most right thing he ever did. The younger always know how to make him laugh when he does not have any mood to even smile. Jackson who is sitting infront of those cheesy couple just let a loud "Euuwww" and get a cute glare from Youngjae. Jackson laughing softly at the adorable view but get himself  back onto his cell phone, reading the reply from his Bambam. He just send a text to Bambam for eating with him today. Jackson want to spend all his time with Bambam for paying back all those wasted time he had.

From : Baby <3

I'm in my way with Yugyeom.

[ 12 : 11 ]

To : Baby <3

Hurry up. I don't get my morning kiss today baby~

[ 12:11 ]

From : Baby <3

Hyung >//< !!!

[ 12 : 12 ]

    Jackson cannot help his self but chuckle reading a cute text from his now boyfriend Bambam. He wait there with excitement hugging his heart. He doesn't know why the hell he wait for this sweetest moment in his life too long to be honest. "Hyung, did you eat those thing? It's already time for it" Youngjae words slowly make him remember why he keep his feeling as a secret all this time. Jackson nod to the younger question bitterly before he continue to eat his lunch.

    "Oh! Hi Bambam!" Jackson look up when he hear Jinyoung voice mentioning his baby name. Bambam wave his hands to the two boy who are laying on the floor while pulling each other hair. He laugh softly when Jaebum scold them to stand up from the dirty floor and stop fighting. He turn his head to look at his best friend Yugyeom who is obviously showing his dark cloud aura. Yugyeom does not want to eat his lunch with Jackson and his friends but after some trick from Bambam, he finally agree to accompany Bambam to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter