It'll Be Never Happen Again

Why Must Him ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  "So nothing happen? Just that?" Bambam nodding on Yugyeom question. The smaller boy draw a smile on his face. Yugyeom sighing while looking at his bestfriend. He ask the boy where the hell he is missing yesterday and why he can't reach the older and Bambam told the stress Yugyeom everything. Well not everything, he skip the part that Jackson being another person and hugged him. "Are sure that jerk not doing anything to you? You are not hurt?" Yugyeom looking deep inBambam's eyes to get the truth. Bambam nod. "Yeah Gyeomie, nothing happen. No need to be worry, I'm okay. I don't get hurt." Bambam pinch the others nose and laughing a little when the boy ouching in pain. 'Except my heart were broken, nothing happen.' His mind speaking in others side. "Well, that's awesome then. I will kill him if he ever hurt you." Yugyeom clenching his fits and that make Bambam laugh again. He once again thanks god that give him such a wonderful bestfriend like Yugyeom. That cute boys alway there when he need. Always wipe his tears and hug him when he was down. He will never know what he will do if he do not have Yugyeom catching his back when he falling. "I'm so happy that I have meet you Yugyeom. You are really a good friend to me. Lets be friend forever!" Without realizing it, Bambam make the others heart break into piece. Yugyeom just smiling then nodding his head. 'Yeah. We can only be friend.' Yugyeom smile slowly dissapear from his lips. He change his view to outside the class. He can't hold his disappoint face, the boy trying his hard to not show how he really feel toward Bambam. He love that boy. He want Bambam to be his and only but he knew Bambam will only just see him as a good donsaeng or friends. He glance at the others once before excuse hisself and walk out to the toilet. Bambam put his head on the desk after Yugyeom shadow already gone. "Lets just stay only like this Yugyeom-ahh. Don't break anything. I just have you now." Bambam speak softly and sighing. He close his eyes. "I don't want to lost anybody more."

    "Why you are so stupid Bam? Can you see how much I love you?" Yugyeom make his way to seat on the table at their school's rooftop. He running to the rooftop than go to the toilet. The emotionless need some time to be alone. Yugyeom look up at the blue sky, the wind softly hugging his broken soul. Yugyeom then with a heavy heart he try to thrown away his feeling. "I love you more than a friend Bam-ahh." Yugyeom sigh. "Please wake up soon and look here, at me, the one that always have your side. The one that always waiting for you. The one that will forever love you."  Yugyeom continue. "I love you. I love you so much." The giant baby stand up from his seat and walk aroud the rooftop after he take  a few minutes to fix his heart back. "I love you so much Bambam"  He then walking back to his class and welcoming by a sleeping Bambam. Yugyeom seat at his chair that next to the sleeping boy. "I'm here Bam. Forever here, beside you. No matter what will happen." The taller talk with a slow voice do not want to the others hear what he say. 'I love you Bambam' only his heart can say that. He do not want anyone else know what the real feel he have for Bambam. Let he drown with his own stupid feeling. What Yugyeom does not know that there are someone that already know what he feel.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter