Stay For A Moment

Why Must Him ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi there, yes it's me. Yes, yes. I'm still alive and not die yet. Oh yes, I'm in love and yes, I'm so ed up. Why? Because I'm "HE" and I should fall in love with "SHE" but it turn out my love one is "HE" and what make thing gone wrost is, HE is my sibling. I think the hell door is wide open for me. Wait for me sinner! I will come soon.

xoxo, Me :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     "That's mine! Give it back to me!" Yugyeom loud voice can be hear all over the canteen as he shout to Jinyoung who stole his Apple from his hand. Jinyoung in the other side ignoring the angry Yugyeom and just eating the Apple like he own it. It's already been two weeks since Yugyeom and Bambam seat together with the Kingka group and be their friends. Yugyeom does not think those Senior are his friend but Bambam does. The tall junior become more open with the members and speak more often with them eventhought half of their talk is full of Yugyeom cursing and hissing over the naughty Jinyoung but still, Yugyeom is slowly trying to accept the fact that Bambam is happy with the new Jackson and the others are not so cruel like he thought.

    "Yahh Jin! How can you do that to him?" Jaebum say to Jinyoung while giving the latter a death glare because being rude toward their new friends. Mark and Jackson can only shook their head with Jinyoung behavior that getting ridiculous as the day past by. Not like they hate who Jinyoung is, but the younger at least need to know how to respect people. "You are so ing stupid Jinyoung. Such a child huh?" Jinyoung do not take to the heart with Jackson words because he already used to all those swearing things but he get a little hurt when he hear Mark's sigh. "Here Yug! Take mine!" Bambam kindly give the younger his Apple and the boy take it with open arms. Both of them were clueless about Mark and Jackson are watching them with a jealous heart.

    Jackson is surely feel the pang of jealous because Bambam is his boyfriend and the little give something to the others is his last favourite thing but he trust his lover. He know Bambam is only love him and will forever do eventhought he come back to hisself again he sure Bambam is still like him like the past day. That is enough for Jackson to be in heaven and hell at the same time. Bambam will forever loving him and that will only hurting him if the latter know the truth. 

   In Mark case, he is unsure with his own feeling. He know that he does not like with what just happened between the two best friends and he know that feeling called jealousy but he is seriously can't get with what he need to be jealous for. Because of, he is still have a glimmer of hope toward Bambam or the smile on Yugyeom face that showing how happy he is when Bambam give him the Apple that become the reason his heart feel the odd feeling.

    "Baby, pass me that" Jaebum voice of calling his sweet heart make the day dreamer Mark come back to his sense and his eyes was looked on the queit Jinyoung who sitting infront him with Jaebum, Youngjae and Yugyeom next to Jinyoung. He do not know why but he can smell something is wrong with Jinyoung, he remind hisself to ask the younger why later.

    "Jin?" Jinyoung look up from his tray and connecting his eyes with Mark for a moment before he changes the sight to Youngjae who call him early. Not only Youngjae who is turn their head to face Jinyoung  but everyone of them. Jinyoung furrowed his eyesbrow to them. "What is gotten into you?" Youngjae speak up again to Jinyoung. The boy mutter a quick "what?" Jaebum and Jackson look into each other eyes, sense the weirdness in Jinyoung self. Jaebum had told them about having a trip together on the upcoming mid-term holiday, everyone were getting really excited with the call so dad idea but Jinyoung seem not pay any attention with his words. He even not listening to him.

   Youngjae notice that the little Jinyoung has become quiet after he stole Yugyeom's Apple. He know, something is ing wrong with Jinyoung. The latter never shut his mouth from cursing over everyt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter