Secret Will Not Longer A Secret

Why Must Him ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don't want to waste my time to fall inlove when I'm going to die any soon, but for him, I will do anything. Even that's mean I'm going to hurt myself.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    “Jackson you should tell Bambam the truth. Its been awhile since you covered it.”   Jaebum say to his friend as he make his way to sit beside Youngjae under some big tree behind their school. A week have passes since they come back from theirs holiday and school had start. All of them become more closer than before after spending time together.

    Yugyeom was cold before but for now he talk more with others and his problematic connection with Jinyoung also seem less as the older show more care about Yugyeom. Mark and Yugyeom also become a good buddy, they get along so well for some reason. But, unfortunately for Mark and Jinyoung, they suddenly act awkward as the day pass. Jinyoung always find a way to avoid Mark. No one know why he did that.

    Bambam and Jackson relationship are okay if people look from outside but there are a lot of things have change between them. “I will, but not now.” the boy named Jackson let out some heavy sigh. He close his eyes as his head rest against the tree. Soft wind caress his cheeks, image of Bambam crying pop-up in his mind. Wet cheeks, red eyes, hurted soul, all of that make Jackson heart broke into dust.

    He does not have any courage to force it. He do not want to hurt Bambam anymore. He know if he tell Bambam about his secret, the latter will hurt himself. “But Jackson, Bambam have a right to know about yo-oh! Hey Kunpimook! Yugyeom!” Mark words getting cut by sudden appear of Bambam and Yugyeom. Jackson immediately open his eyes when he hear Mark’s voice call his lover name.Youngjae who was so busy feeding Jaebum his lunch stop his movement for awhile, to see if theirs secret are not secret anymore.

    “Hi hyungs! Hi Jacksonnie!” Bambam greet his older brother with a peck on the lips as he sit down onto Jackson’s lap. Jackson draw a wide smile and hug his lover while Youngjae and others secretly thanking the God for the still clueless Bambam.

    “What did you guys talk about?” Bambam ask Jackson but the older just shake his head and say nothing importand just some lame talk. “Yugyeom-ahh! What happened with your arm?!” Every pair of eyes now focusing at Yugyeom’s left hand that have bandage. “It’s nothing. Something happen in class. But nothing serious.” Say him carelessly. “What? What happened to you? Bambam what happen?” Jinyoung stand up from his place and walk straight to Yugyeom, checking his arm.

    “It’s nothing serious, hyung.” Say him again with a smile plastered on his face. “Yugyeommie, tell us, what happened? Someone hit you? Are you fighting with somebody?” Youngjae voice sound so worried about the youngest. Yugyeom feel a little peace in his heart. Thanking the God because meeting him with such a kind people. “It’s okay hyung, no need to be worry about him. Yugyeom is the strongest person I ever knew.” Bambam talk for be half of his best friend’s side. Yugyeom give him a thank smile.

    “So I’m not the strongest one huh?” Jackson whine sadly while buried his nose into Bambam’s neck. The younger laugh softly at Jackson childish side. “Me and some friends played soccer in class then BOOM! I fell and hurting my arm. And Bambam not even helping me up,” Yugyeom pouting after he finish tell his brothers about the incident. “It’s because you can stand up with your own help. What are you? Five?” Yugyeom give a snort of annoyed to Bambam. Mark and Jaebum can only shake theirs head toward careless Yugyeom.

    “You should be more careful, Gyeomie.” Yugyeom nod his head signing that he is understand what Youngjae said. They continue doing what they did before, Youngjae feeding his giant baby his lunch, Jackson and Bambam cuddling together, Mark and Jinyoung stood both on Yugyeom side, asking him if he is alright again.

    “Bammie~ Do you love me?” Jackson ask his little angel softly. He rest his head on Bambam’s shoulder as his long arms wrapping around Bambam’s small waist, pulling the younger closer into him. Bambam relaxing his back against Jackson chest while listen to his heart beat. “Hm.” He humming to answer Jackson question. “Do you really love me?” Jackson ask again. His finger busy playing with Bambam’s hair. “I really, really, really love my Wang Jackson.” Jackson smile at the answer. “Thank you.” He say toward Bambam.

    “Hyung!” Bambam turn his body to face Jackson, the older raise his eyebrow, his face look a little confuse. “I’m so in love with you.” Every words coming from Bambam mouth straightly send Jackson to heaven that feel like hell. Jackson can see the spark in the younger eyes. He never meet someone who have such a beautiful eyes like Bambam.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter