I'm A Sad Song

Why Must Him ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Years had passed, now I live with him in our new house without our parent. Things are going just right. Huhh! Who I'm joking for? Everythings become more wrost each days. We stop talking. We breath under the same roof but seeing his face are so rare for me. I don't know what should I do with him. I hurt myself so much. Why I need to be in love with people when I'm going to die in anytimes.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Cold wind caress Bambam cheek as he step out from the tent. His eyes become sparkling as he look how beatiful that place in night view. The boy draw a sweet smile on his face, a warm feeling hug his heart when his eyes capture his friends working hard on preparing for their first night together here. Jaebum and Mark are helping each other to settle on the campfire while Youngjae take over the snacks thing. Yugyeom and Jinyoung also give their hands for help but in different way which is sitting there and do not make any mess.

    Bambam iris searching for one person who is not there, Jackson. He wonder where is Jackson at this time. Bambam slept next to him early but when he wake up, he is alone with Jackson's blanket. "Ahh Bambam you are awake. Come sit here, this will be done in moment." say Jaebum to the younger without stopping his hands from finishing the work. Bambam take a sit near them as Jaebum said. "Where is Jackson hyung, hyung?" ask the little after he wave his hands toward Yugyeom. 

   "Jackson? He was here jus- Erghh disgusting!" as Bambam have his focus on Jaebum he feel something soft brushing his cheek and when he turn his head to look what it is, he welcomed by grinning from ear to ear Jackson. Bambam cheek quickly blush over sudden skinship from Jackson. "Kiss attack!" Jackson yell out loud and bump his body to Bambam then shower his younger brother with a lots of playful kiss. 

   Youngjae shook his head with smile looking at how ridiculous Jackson can be when he with Bambam. That boy really in love with his brother. "Eyuww! Jackson stop it duh! You look so freaking et!" from far Jinyoung sent his hate to Jackson. He glance to his side just to see the gloomy Yugyeom looking down to the ground. "Hey, what's wron-"

"Come here kids! All are ready!"

    Yugyeom stand up from his chair and wait for Jinyoung to finish his words that get cutted by Mark. "What is what?" he ask when the latter do not say anything. "Well nothing. Lets go!" Jinyoung stand his up and walk away first to his other friends leaving Yugyeom behind. Yugyeom look at Jinyoung back with confius mind, he then forget what playing on his head and follow the older.

    Yugyeom decide to sit next to Jaebum and Youngjae between the circle where facing Jackson and Bambam also Jinyoung. The burning firewood warms the atmmosphere there. "Let's make S'more!" Jinyoung say loudly when he spotted Jackson pull out some packets of marshmallow from Mark's beg. "Baby, can you take my guitar please?" Youngjae nod his head and heading to his tent to bring his boyfriend guitar as Jaebum want. "Oh God! Not here Jaebum. I'm tired hearing your not so lovely voice." Mark say as he cover his ears and messing around with Jaebum. They all laughing at the two  until Youngjae arrive with the guitar.

   "Well, not me who is gonna sing. Its Yugyeom." words from Jaebum make all the eyes are now on the taller boy. "Me? What?" Yugyeom ask the older with shock face. Mark chuckle a little looking at how cute Yugyeom is, he is quite shock too. "I heared from my friend you have an amazing voice. Mind to proof it?" Jaebum speak with smirk on his face. He never sing at competition or in class, no one have hear he singing except from Bambam. He change his view from Jaebum to Bambam. He can see the Its-me-who-tell-him on Bambam face. "You little bastard.". All of them laughing together when Yugyeom cursing over Bambam.

   "Come on Gyeomie! Sing those song you always sing it to me when I'm sa- Err, umm come on! Gyeom!" Bambam bit his lips hardly when he almost split out something he should not. He take a look at Jackson and he can see the mixed feeling in his eyes. "Well okay if you say so." Jaebum past the guitar toward Yugyeom, once again all the eyes are on him. He take the guitar and start to play it. 

 

You and I, we're like fireworks and symphonies exploding in the sky

With you, I'm alive

Like all the missing pieces of my heart, they finally collide

So stop time right here in the moonlight

'Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes

Without you, I feel broke

Like I'm half of a whole

Without you, I've got no hand to hold

Without you, I feel torn

Like a sail in a storm

Without you, I'm just a sad song

I'm just a sad song

With you, I fall

It's like I'm leaving all my past and silhouettes up on the wall

With you, I'm a beautiful mess

It's like we're standing hand and hand with all our fears up on the edge

So stop time right here in the moonlight

'Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes

Without you, I feel broke

Like I'm half of a whole

Without you, I've got no hand to hold

Without you, I feel torn

Like a sail in a storm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter