We Are So Close Yet So Far

Why Must Him ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  "Hey Jackson, look over there!" A boy named Mark ask his soulmate chingu to look at somewhere near the door. There are two lilttle junior walking into the canteen for having a lunch like others student do. "Your nerd brother! Hahahaha!" Jinyoung another Jackson's close friends spoke up while slapping the table because he think it was so funny that the kingass of the school have a nerd brother. Mark follow the younger and laughing happily too when he see Jackson's face now all red like a tomato. "Talk more you die Park JindumbestYoung!" Jackson throw him a cucumber from his lunch pack. "Eyuww! That's dirty! Stupid Wang!" Jinyoung also known as Jr take away the things that Jackson just throwing to him. Jackson look again at the spot where the two nerds are, "Stupid nerd."

 You dead when we are home jerkie! You make my kingka name fall down!' Jackson swearing shutly. His face was turning red because of angry to his step brother. He changes his view from looking at his ing donsaeng to his friends, not wanting to puke because of the bad as hell sigh.

   "Ohh my prince Jacksom hyung, im so sorry for your life hahahaha" Youngjae, the maknae of the Kingka joke of his hyung miserable life. Mark and Jr cant stop from laughing while Jaebum just shake his head looking at how stupid his friends was. "Shut up before i kick you guys " Jackson warn his friends who still laugh happily. He turned his head again to his brother who now with some normal boy that he dont care who he was. "You dead Bambam" Jackson give him a death glare when the guy that his friends use to call his 'cutiebrother' looking at him and walk faster out from canteen after they changes glance with each other. 

   "What the hell Bambam! Why we are running away from canteen?! We need to eat lunch dumbest!" Yu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter