6. The Prisoner

Lief
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: Another double-update to make up for the late posting. Don't forget to read the previous chapter first.

[The Prisoner]

“Yixing hyung is bringing a girl over!”

The boys joined each other in a chorus of jeers, shoving and nudging Yixing by the shoulders. Yifan only shook his head from afar, completely immersed in his sketch.

“ZiTao shut it!” The boy shouted. This was another reason why he didn’t want JinHee to meet his fellow trainees. They were beyond embarrassing.

BaekHyun appeared next to him, “Is she cute?”

As an answer, Yixing glared.

“Guys, please be normal for a day. We don’t want to scare hyung’s friend away, do we?” SeHun said.

“… Especially if she’s pretty.”

Yixing’s mouth gaped open, “Yah maknae!” he whined, “How dare you?”

“When are we eating?” JongIn asked, not too bothered about the whole fuss.

All of them gave him a judging look, even KyungSoo looked like he was done with life. “We’re cooking, JongIn-ah. Don’t even think about ordering chicken.” The owl-eyed boy warned.

“Ahh, okay.” He shrugged, “SeHun-ah. Wanna play Counter Strike?”

The latter cringed, “You go play with Tao. I’m more interested in the hyung’s affairs right now.”

“What affair?!” Yixing bellowed, “There is no affair going on!”

“How entertaining,” SeHun smirked.

MinSeok, being the level-headed person he is, decided to drag SeHun, Tao and JongIn out before hell breaks loose. “Thank you MinSeok-ie hyung,” Yixing sent him a flying kiss.

“It’s nothing. Someone’s got to be the normal one, right?” he smiled.

Later, KyungSoo pulled him over to talk about the cooking lesson they were having. “Are you going to teach her how to make the side dishes too? If so, I could always summon one unfortunate maknae to the store for extra ingredients.”

“Umm,” Yixing hummed, “I think we better start with the basics first. She’s never learned cooking before.”

“Then why didn’t she ask her mom for help?”

“JinHee said that her mom was too busy taking care of her dad to do so.” He explained

JongDae walked into their little chat, dressed fully in pyjamas. Yixing almost got worried about how dead the boy looked.

“What are we talking about?” he joined in.

KyungSoo sighed, “Yixing’s girl-friend is coming over.”

“DID I HEAR THE WORD GIRLFRIEND?!” ChanYeol hollered from his room. The other three boys winced as a result- it sounded like someone stuck a megaphone down his throat or something.

“Shut up! It’s still too damn early for me to hear your ugly voices!” A protest was heard from LuHan’s door.

 Being the infamous troll that he is, JongDae smiled.

“Nothing like a d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter