21. Tao's Shower Dilemma

Lief
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Tao’s Shower Dilemma]

“Good job today guys,” their manager praised, clapping each one of them on the back as they entered the dorm. “We have a short photo shoot on Tuesday and a variety show filming next week. So until then, you guys are free to do anything.”

“Anything legal, that is.” The man added warily.

The six boys shared a small laugh and said goodbye to their manager hyung. He left with a huge sigh, relieved that the day was over.

“Yay! I’m gonna go shopping tomorrow!” Tao shouted happily, already undressing himself for a shower. “Yifan ge, come with me?”

The older boy raised his thick eyebrows, “Accompany you to go shopping, or in the shower?”

“Well… Both?”

Kris shook his head, “I’ll pass. Don’t feel like going shopping with you.”

Tao frowned, “What? Why not?”

“You’ll just squeeze out what is left of my wallet. And I don’t appeal to that idea.” He said as he walked back into his room.

“No ge! I promise I won’t, really.” He bellowed desperately, “… And what about the shower?!”

But his efforts were wasted since Kris was already out of sight. The youngest to LuHan and MinSeok, who were talking seriously about the latest football game. The two were watching the broadcast from LuHan’s phone.

“Ge, come shower with me.” Tao begged like a puppy.

They both shushed him instantly, not taking their eyes off the screen. The latter sighed and slugged off, trying to find a new target.

“JongDae hyung, please?”

But he was devastated to see his hyung already snoring off on the couch with his mouth wide open. It would ruin his image if any of their fans see him in this state. Tao shrugged and almost gave up his shower when he saw Yixing walking out of his room.

“Xing Xing gege?”

The said boy glanced at him, let his brain process the situation for a while, and finally shook his head. “I can’t Tao. I’m going out somewhere with AiFei.”

“Ah ge~ It won’t take long…” he whined as he folded his hands together. “You’ll smell better for your date too~”

Yixing darted him an apologetic look, “I don’t want to keep her waiting… Sorry. You know I love you Tao.”

The younger boy pouted, “I know.”

When Yixing got out off the door, Tao really was considering the idea of not showering that night. But then Kris appeared again, shirtless this time.

“Gege?” Tao almost cried, “But you said you won’t take a shower with me!”

The other boy sighed, “I never said that, ZiTao.”

“Really...?  I love you ge!”

Kris shrugged, “And besides, I don’t want you to go to sleep smelling like that.”

 

*****

 

AiFei waited in the living room for Yixing. He was supposed to arrive 15 minutes ago.

The bell rang, and she almost dashed to the door, but was controlled enough not to. The girl walked to open the door, and saw Yixing standing outside in his casual clothes, a complete opposite of his stage wear.

He had on a purple v-neck shirt topped with a dark-grey hoodie and some fitted jeans. His signature MCM backpack was slung from one shoulder.

She smiled at him and ushered him into her apartment.

“You haven’t changed the interior much,” he said in awe.

She shrugged, “I didn’t want for it to change anyways. There are too many memories here.”

Yixing nodded slowly and set his bag down on the coffee table. He instinctively set out for the couch and laid down on his favorite corner- the one filled with stuffed animals. AiFei smiled at the sight and sat next to him.

“I’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter