Characters make the story

Bad Blood

Yerim's POV

He was enigmatic and I never knew how to deal with this strange guy. He probably teleported a few times, he would sense me from a distance, his eyes changed aura that I could sense, now he could also tell I was with a guy for whatever reason. If he was normal then I must be a monster.

"Howan... this way." Miyoung?

Myungsoo's lips were right on the skin of my neck, he retreated immediately. Oh Miyoung, I was about to solve a mystery. And why were they taking this way when this was suppossed to be our direction? Myungsoo dragged me to a side where they could never find us. 

"Why are we hiding?" I whispered but he still pressed his hand against my mouth and pulled me through his tricep and I got pinned to his chest.

"Shhh!"

"Howan! Wait!" I heard Miyoung calling him out. She was going to inquire Howan's true objective. I was afraid the it involved Sungyeol and Myungsoo just needed his name to lit up the fire that rested within his eyes.

I attempted to push him away but he grabbed me even more rigidly. He lowered his lips to my neck again. He was serious about biting me! Now I was sure about my original supposition. I wanted to scream, Miyoung save me. However, he softly pressed his lips against my skin and then dragged them to my ear, then again down. I was sure this was his appetizer.

"Why are you constantly avoiding the topic?" Miyoung almost yelled but the street was silent, so her voice didn't matter. There were no audience but us. We were hiding behind wall of a house. Myungsoo continued his play and even didn't bother that the couple he used to be jealous of, was arguing.

"How sweet." Myungsoo uttered and I couldn't comprehend that whether this sweet was my blood scent or their argument.

"Miyoung! You trust Yerim more than me." Howan sounded displeased.

Ok, Howan! This was insulting. I expected a little response from Myungsoo after hearing my name like this from Howan. Someone has said so right. Expectations hurt. His hand which was on my waist, now glided down to my thighs, like he heard nothing. "You wanted to know what kind of creature resides within me, so be ready." And when I resisted and made unhearable noises. "Yerim, you'll regret if they hear anything." This felt like eternal torture from a sadist. He begin rubbing his fingers against my thighs. His other was still capturing my mouth. And this situation was so not welcoming! And he took all the rights of objection away from me.

"I trust her more than you." Miyoung was the best. I knew she would never betray me even when I wasn't nearby, according to her.

"Miyoung, my love." A long pause. "What she said was one side of the story. That bastard Sunggyu hung the story at wrong edge. You understand right?"

"Don't touch me! Just tell me that truth." Miyoung shouted the same sentence I wanted to shout to Myungsoo. Stop teasing me and tell what the hell are you!

"Sungyeol... he used to be my best friend."

Myungsoo kissed my neck and the wait to be bitten was killing me, when did I become like this? Just because I wanted to confirm if he was a vampire, I would go to this level?! This was something new to me too.

"Its a story that took place 4 years ago, when Sungyeol fell in love." Howan continued.

That got him. Although he missed Sungyeol's name before. Myungsoo again held me tight through his triceps.

"Sungyeol and love are oppos-" Miyoung had the same confusions I had but Howan interrupted her.

"With Yerim."

The heels I was struggling in, broke right at the moment but I couldn't even whimper. It was hard to believe that Howan was such a liar.

"Howan you're such a liar." Miyoung you stole my words.

Myungsoo's moments completely blocked out, then a few seconds later, he increased his force slightly over my waist and my mouth. Don't believe this non sense Myungsoo.

"I still remember, you and Yerim always went home from the side of the road that hade a rice cake shop, M.yin Road."

He was right.

"Sungyeol would sneak out of the group, just to have a glimpse of Yerim, the girl in glasses he used to call her when he didn't know her name."

"This can't be." Miyoung murmured. 

I wanted to laugh but again, I was bound to remain silent.

"For one year Miyoung, he kept  watching her from a distance. And whenever we ask why would he come to the rice cake shop, he would say because he likes rice cake. The owner told that Sungyeol never bought anything. Being his best friend, I thought it was my responsibility to solve this problem. I asked him if he liked Yerim. He has still never confessed his love for her. But his eyes never lied. They sparkled whenever Yerim passed nearby."

I couldn't read Myungsoo's mind but I was sure he was heating up. As for me, I wanted to believe that Howan made up a story to somehow save his relationship with my best friend.

"Then!" No Miyoung, don't believe his story.

"I decided to become Yerim's friend. But Yerim was extremely shy, so I targeted you, please forgive me. I just wanted to help." Howan ducked his head.

"Shut up! You are the reason she's facing extreme bullying." 

"No, Miyoung. After a year, he stopped stalking Yerim." He wasn't finishing telling his obvious failed tale.

Oh my God, how was I able to suppress my laughter, although deep down I was anxious. Myungsoo's hand fell down, finally freeing my mouth, which became dry and exhausted.

Howan continued. "His parents separated and it left a deep scar in his heart. I asked if he goes to the rice cake shop, he replied that he had started hating all the things that made him feel alive."

At this one point, I felt he must have felt lonely. Before Myunhsoo's arrival in my life, I had the same feeling and somehow, umma and Sungyeol were the reasons. So, basically he wanted me to undergo the same depression he had been fighting.

"The thing that used to make his life beautiful, he indulged all his forces to make that ugly. I guess he knew that Yerim was going to attend this highschool.... or it can be a coincidence. As soon as he knew Yerim could again touch his heart and make it alive, he tried to kill it ruthlessly. Before I could say Hi to my bestie, he had already started his new mission, and in order to save my image in front of you, I posed that I didn't know him."

"That wont bring back anything. I faced trouble too. Being her friend, I was tortured too. Whenever I tried to raise my voice, Sungyeol and his idiot gang would torture me." Miyoung was weeping, atleast it sounded so. "We'll still act like a couple till the end of highschool. After that---"

"No, Miyoung, just because of a selfish girl---"

"Shut up!!!!" She shouted. "We are done. But now lets complete this date."

"Gimme one last ---"

"Tell me .... how will I face Yerim now! We could have solved this ever growing problem if you.... Urghhhh!!!!! You are just selfish. Lets leave... but.... dont walk beside me."

I heard Myungsoo's deep sigh. He unheld me and peeked out, watching them leave. But before I could watch the same thing, he pushed me against the wall. "I am obssessed with you." He looked into my eyes with warmth. His eyes had obvious hate for Sungyeol. "You're so precious." He studied my face once, then repeated. He held my cheeks in his hand. "Tell me you're mine."

"I am not yours. Its not just a one sided deal."

He smiled. "I am all yours." He kissed my eyes. "You are the reason I live. I live for you." His hot breath brushed against my cheeks.

"Ok..." How to deal with this kind of awkward situation, where he was sweating and I was totally alright.

"Now prove me, you're mine." His eyes were watery now.

"Whats wrong?"

"Just prove me."

"I don't have to prove anything. If you treat me like a person with feelings, I will be yours too."

"I'll be your good boy Yerim." And then he kissed me deeply and then my lower lip, I shivered. He drew back and smirked at me devilishly. 

"What a-are y-ou planning?" You vampire!

"I am planning to make you just mine, only mine; I'll delete this file of Sungyeol."

~No~

Myungsoo was a bad boy and it was never going to change about him. But he still left the mystery of his reality.



 

Thanku so much for reading...

Again wanted to remind, Sungyeol's my bias and I think his visuals are good too... hehe.... but Myungsoo, well he's unbeatable. Ok, so I wanted to name this story as "The 60th wife" But it sounded so stupid that I cancelled it, plus the part related with it, so, Yerim won't be 60th wife but first one. Since you guys .... may be..... have no idea of what he is... or maybe some of you know. But I wanted to give a spoiler.