How the first day turns out to be...

Bad Blood

Yerim's POV

"But umma, why did she leave her prince?" I asked unsure of why did the princess have to take such a harsh decision.

"Beacuse she wanted to be with her parents." Umma replied, my hair. "Besides, there is no such thing as prince. I guess, now you should go to sleep."

"But umma, I want to know the end." I squealed.

"You have to wake up early in the morning for the first day of your highschool. Dont behave like a kid. I have a lot of work to do as well." She kissed my forehead and got out of my bed.

 grabbed her hand before she could move any further. "I miss appa." My father used to live in Europe. Umma told that he had business there but that reason couldn't satisfy me, because he never called. We never had a single photo of him and umma never liked to talk about him anyway.

"Good night." She left.

Next day, I woke up and got ready for the fisrt day of highschool.

"Ah Yerim... You're still a kid." She fixed my red bow. my glasses slid down my nose as I looked down at her hands managing my bow.

"Umma, I am a little scared." i let out my concern.

"There is no need to worry and besides, Miyoung will be there with you."

"Ok" I smiled to assure her.

"That's like a good girl. I'll buy you a cell phone later."

"Ok..." My smile widened.

"Now go."

I ran out of the house after grabbing my lunch box.

I walked towards the school entrance. My heart was skipping out of my chest, really anxious about my first day. Unfortunately on my way, I bumped into a guy.

"I am ... really... Really sorry. Are you alright?" I asked although I fell down after bumping and he was just standing in front of me.

"Tch"

I looked up at him as he left. I helped myself stand up. "Where are you Miyoung?" I murmured to myself. I waited for Miyoung for almost 15 minutes at the entrance but gave in and entered inside.

After entering the school, I kept on bumping into massive crowd but helped myself everytime. I literally wanted to cry but held my tears inside.

"Excuse me... can you tell me... umm... where's the science classroom?" I asked.

"A freshman?" The girl asked lifting up my pony tail.

"Y-yes..." i replied weakly.

"Go upstairs, then to the left and there you are." The other girl smiled at me as I bowed and hurried to the directions she told me.

I was atleast happy to get the right class. i opened the door fearfully. "Umm... there's nobody here." I murmured as I stepped inside. All of a sudden I heard the door get locked. Iturned around towards the door and tried to open it. "hello... is there anybody outside? please help me!!! Excuse me...."

1 year later

"Good, again in this old science lab?" Miyoung came to me. it was the same room, I got trapped inside on my first day of highschool.

"I hate the world outside." i pouted.

"Haha... I dont think Sooyeon is a bad girl. She was just trying to help you." Miyoung smiled.

I nodded as I didn't want to indulge myself in a time wasting argument.

"Now come out and eat lunch with us." Miyoung grabbed my ahdn.

"Miyoung-ah~" Howan entered inside. "I was waiting for you in the cafeteria." Then he finally noticed me. "Ah Yerim...again in this old science lab?" He repeated the same old question.

"She's upset of what Sooyeon said."

"What did she say?"

"No... don't reperat that Miyoung..." I placed my hands on my ears and closed my eyes tight;y.

"Oh Lord Miyoung... lets go. She wont come right, right?" Howan smirked at me.

I posed a glared at him. "I really dont want to go to Cafeteria. You guys can leave me alone." i dragged both of them out of the lab.

I took out my lunch box and opened it. "Urgh! Again this boring sandwich! Whats up with umma!" Another reason to get irritated and sulked about. I wanted to throw it out of the window but didn't.

"YERIM!!!" Miyoung came inside. "Hurry up to the class. They are deciding to have a party.

"What?" I pouted again. "I didn't want this..."

This time I got dragged out of the lab. She made me dash to the classroom with her. All of my classmate already gathered in our classroom.

"Yerim's here too." Yoona smiled at me.

"Why did you call the nerd too?" A boy yelled at Miyoung. He was the same boy I bumped into at my first day. "Umm.... but I guess, she would pull out a good entertainment show for us in the part." He slid his fingers into my ponytail.

"I...I..." I tried to speak my heart out at him.

"Ok stop it...." Howan grabbed his hand and smiled at him. "Why do you always , Sungyeol?"

"You're right.... I shouldnt even be wasting my time on this nerd." Sungyeol mocked.

"I---" I tried to speak some harsh words to him.

"Come on... have a seat with me." Miyoung grasped my hand and pulled me into a seat.

"Ok guys.... lets decide the program." Sungjong, another boy from our class, said that I had a little crush on... But just a little crush....

"No, first lets decide the menu." sooyeon said.

I glared at her and during the whole discussion, I felt left out. Neither I spoke up my opinion, nor didanyone try to ask wahts on my mind. Oh well, I was considered the moron of the class because of my grades. I always felt thankful to Miyoung for being my friend for so long despite my flaws.

"Annyeong Yerim." Yoona waved to me. Fpr some readon she always used to have a little chat with me.

"Anyeong..." Why would she talk to me... when I am the complete opposite of her.

I was standing out of the school, ready to walk home alone as Miyoung preferred to take lonely strolls with her boyfriend Howan.

"Yerim..." Miyoung called out my name.

I looked back at her. "Miyoung." I smiled at the sight.

She was panting. "Yerim...there's a boy calling for you.... that way." She pointed at the side direction.

"What? A boy? Who?" I asked but she hurried to Howan and waved me goodbye. "A boy?" I murmured to myself. I was a constant victim of being bullied but... Miyoung asked me to do it... as I trusted her, I knew it must be something important.

With small footsteps, I moved forward. I gulped down the emerging fear in my thraot. I actaully saw a boy sitting on the porch of some small temple like building near our school.

I slowly walked to him. "Ummm.... E-excuse me... did you call me?" I asked hesitatingly.

He lifted up his head and moved his partially covered eyes under his bands towards me. "I... called you?" He asked.

"You didn't?" I inquired.

"No... I dont think so." He replied with almost cold expression.

"Oh, Iam sorry." By the look of his uniform, I knew he was from some other school.

"Is that.... your lunch box?" He asked.

I looked towards my bag and the lunch box was peeking out. "Ah... so embarrassing...." I murmured as I stuffed it inside.

"How lucky." He remarked and I looked at him with startled expression.

"Lucky?"

"Yes.. a lunch made by your omoni."

"Umm... perhaps do you want it?"

"Can I have it?" He asked, startling me again.

"Ye..." I pulled it out of my bag and gave it to him.

"Thanks." he opened and took out the sandwich." Here.... " He gave back the lunchbox.

He stood up and took a large bite of sandwich. "See you tomorrow."

"UMMM..." I nodded unsure of how to respond to this stupid situation. "Who was he?"

_____________________________________________________________

Hi...well I hope you guys like it...
I actually had a dream about some girl telling me that a boy caleed me and then he said no I didn't.... he was L...... and he isnt even my bias.... Sungyeol is..... plus i didnt reread it so there might be many mistakes.... sorry