Things I wanted to say

Bad Blood

Yerim's POV

Miyoung and I left the school building in a rush, leaving Howan behind as she wanted to comfort me in privacy. She stopped and made me sit on a nearby passenger's bench under a shady tree. I looked down at my closed fists located over my thighs.

"This needs to stop Yerim. You gott---"

"Miyoung!" I cut her words off.

"Are you ok?"

"I am going to tell you something about Howan. Jebal! Keep it a secret."

Unexpectedly, she remained silent for a few seconds when I thought she would act excited. "Umm... is it good or bad?"

"Just an information." I grabbed her hand as an assurance of Howan's loyalty. "Howan entered our lives on purpose." Her slight smile turned off and formed a frown over her forehead. "Sungyeol is the reason."


It was 3:30pm and I was standing in front of him at the porch. "I even don't know why I am here." I mumbled quietly but I guess he heard me.

 Myungsoo grabbed my hand softly. "What kind of dumb question is that, butthead?"

I drew my hands back and squinted my eyes. "You are unbelievable. Just go to hell." Ofcourse I whispered the last sentence.

"And I think you are unpredictable. Something happened but you want to keep it a secret." He shrugged his shoulders with an indifferent look.

"Yeah... a lot of things happened today." He was clever and I guess he could read minds too but... anything that happened today had nothing to do with him. "But none of them is your bussiness, really." I rolled my eyes.

"Look princess, don't you act like a rude bit** in front of me and a scaredy sh** in front of him. I feel inferior." His eyes were dull and cold, and words were as piercing as icicles.

"I am sorry." And I hated myself. Whenever I felt power from the opposite side I surrender quickly. And when I felt like the person is weak, I try to dominate them. It was something within my genetic build-up, something that most people call selfish and greedy. No matter how much I forced myself, I always let myself become the target, only to avoid bigger commotion.

"I am sorry?" Myungsoo laughed at my face as he repeated my pathetic words.

What did he think he was? Not so much different than Sungyeol. Urgh! I shouldn't have apologized.

"Good, you better know who is incharge here." He smirked and it felt disgusting for the first time.

"Oh wait, are you acting this out? Being so cold to me, so that I could fight back Sungyeol?" I smiled widely, probably like a pabo.

"No, I am serious." And he sounded so.

"Remember what Howan said yesterday?" Tried to divert his attention.

"Yes, I do." He made a 'pissed off face. "Go home Yerim or just tell me."

I could feel my nerves flare up. "I'd choose going. I don't even know what you want to hear." I turned without exchanging any goodbyes. And here I thought we would go to a place nicer than this. He was so moody that he could change his moods next second. He grabbed me by my arm and pulled me closer.

"You think you can betray me. You know when I loose my temper, I can kill." I knew his eyes were screaming with anger and what he said, he meant it.

I gulped down my feary tears. "I'll tell, b-but where do I start?" My heart was pounding out of my chest. He was dangerous, I never knew.

"Sungyeol."

For a moment, I felt like I was dull and deaf, or the world was just revolving faster. He grabbed my other arm. His grip was something I couldn't call tight or loose. It felt like if I didn't act upon his order, he would throw me off a cliff. That kind of grip where you are about to kill the person. I knew he would be merciless. "He b-bullied me."

"Yerim, I won't trust you ever. Didn't you kiss him?" Finally he threw me off the cliff, loosening his hold and pushing me away.

I took in a deep breath but before I could ask how'd he know, he threw another factless statement.

"Why? I know you started it. Are you trying to cheat on me?"

"How could I mister? How? It was an accident. None of us wanted that to happen." I had no words to defend myself.

"Didn't you grab his shirt and pulled him---"

"Shut up! I've never been this humiliated." Honestly and I almost screamed out.

"I'll forgive you. But be careful next time. My eyes..." He again pulled me closer and yanked back my hair harshly. "Are always on you." He whispered to my face. "Always."

I saw in his eyes this close from the first time. I remembered he broke many innocent girls from inside just to find the right one. And his eyes were as ruthless as an executive killer. But his eyes were also very attractive and charming. Even though they were cold but also mesmerizing, as if some kind of hypnosis. 

That didn't change the fact that his treatment and baseless accusation were too hurtful to endure. "You don't need to forgive me."

"I love you, so you're lucky this time. Mind it, you're mine."

"Since when?"

"This attitude..." He smirked. 

"You are my boyfriend but I am not yours. Know the difference." I pushed him back.

"Butthead... you're in my possession now."

"Don't use this slavery tricks on me." I seriously wanted to throw him in garbage but was too afraid to fight back or stand up for myself. So, I decided to retreat.  "Myungsoo, lets forget about this and.... just be normal, how about that?" I was afraid of big fights so I suggested something.

"It will take time."

He was getting onto my nerves. "I didn't kiss him, that's what I only want to say. Goodbye, see you later." I rushed out and now I didn't even have to look back to confirm he teleported. He was awkward and dangerous and I was afraid, too much as afraid of him.

I called up Miyoung. But then cut it off, waiting for the next day, as I was afraid we would follow.


NEXT DAY.

"Miyoung? Whom are you paired with for literature assignment?" I asked in curiousity. We were in the classroom.

"I don't know... Sooyeon has the list." She replied uninterested.

"Go and check mine too." I asked for a favor.

She glared at me. "You go and check up yours."

"Miyoung, please... she doesn't like me."

"I checked up." Yoona appeared with a smile.

"So?" Miyoung demanded.

"You and Sooyeon." She told Miyoung.

"Ok, I'll handle."Miyoung shrugged her shoulders like it wasn't a big deal. It wasn't for her.

Howan jumped forward. "Wha about me?"

"You and Dongwoo."

He pouted and slupmed into his seat, looking extremely gloomy.

"Me?" I asked nervously. "I hoped it was Yoona."

"You and Sungjong."

"Ah!" I sighed loudly. "It would have been better with Dongwoo." I mumbled as although him being one of my enemies, I felt more at ease around him rather than proudy Sungjong.

"URGHH!!!!!" I heard Dongwoo's whimper from other corner. "I wanted to be paired with Yoona. You're so lucky Sungyeol."

"Sungyeol is your partner?" I asked to Yoona.

"Uh well...." She rubbed the back of her hair and her cheeks flushed red.

I wanted to congratulate her but not in front of all and Miyoung especially. 

After another boring maths class and bully-less day, I finally huffed when Miyoung and I skipped the last class. I already told her that I wanted to converse more on another issue. We were in the school cafeteria.

"Two chilled latte." Miyoung smiled to the waiter who attended us.

"Did you and Howan trust each other?" I asked as soon as the waiter left

"At that time, when he first expressed that he wanted a relationship, I asked him simply to trust me, although I wasn't in love with him at that time. When we were dating, other boys approached me, some girls asked him out, but we  trusted each other."

"Miyoung... he doesn't trust me. I want to confess that I lied yesterday." I hid my lips under my fingers and looked down at the floor.

"You did what?" She frowned at me.

"Um... it was so embarrassing and also Sungyeol would've never let me tell you that."

"Fine... just tell the truth now. I knew it, he hurted you, right?"

"He came out of nowhere and I was standing in front of the door. He thought I was hiding something inside."

She blushed at my words, as I didn't want Sungyeol to ruin Miyoung and Howan's privacy.

"I didn't want him to see you guys.... ummm.... kissing." I whispered the last word. "So, when he was about to open the door.... I pulled him back and...."

"And?"

"Something happened."

"Like what?"

"Ummm.... something that couples do."

"Fight?"

"No..."

"Slap? You slapped him?" She bulged out her eyes.

"Miyoung... you slap Howan?" I squinted my eyes in disbelief as if she really does slap him if that's what she tought when I discussed things couples do.

"Ahaha.... I was just guessing. Since it involves Sungyeol, something unromantic that couples do, would have happened."

"It was something you and Howan were doing." I shut closed my eyes as the humiliating images were revolving in my head.

"Arguing?" She narrowed her eyes and I face palmed. "Omo.... did he kiss you?" Finally, she got it.

I dropped my head over the table as a reaction and she reflexively stood up; realizing everyone was attentive of us, she sat down. 

"That's why he didn't bully you today. He is embarrassed. But why did he kiss you?"

"I pulled him and then he fell down over... me." I whined in disgust.

"That's seriously disturbing." She sighed.

"There's more."

"I am not ready." Her cheeks were heating up.

"It relates to Myungsoo."

Her mood instantly changed to a relax one. "Oh, tell me." She wiggled her brows.

"Miyoung... he is weird."

"And cute." She smirked at me.

"He calls me butthead." I stared at her annoyed.

"I thought he was a gentleman. I don't like him now." Her mood changed instantly. "I hate it when boys use these kind of words."

"There's more."

"More?" She elevated her brow. "You seriously think we are best friends?" She asked in disbelief as I hid so much from her about this guy I liked.

"Miyoung, when he started meeting me... he asked to keep it confidential. And I think he teleports too." I again whispered suspiciously.

She was hardly suppressing her laughter.

"I am not telling more." I glared at her.

"Go on... he might be a vampire." She giggled.

"He might be Miyoung. Cuz he said his eyes are always watching me. He knew about the kiss and he even believed that I kissed ...... urgh..... He knew I pulled his shirt."

"Its like he saw the whole thing."

"He doesn't trust---" I halted. "He might be watching me now.... he'd be mad again."

"If a relationship initiates fear, get rid of it Yerim. I know you are not on the 'I can't live without him' level." She sighed. "I'll have a conversation with Howan too. Lets see if it ends too or not."

"I think he's loyal. But you better ask him some tough questions."

"Here's your latte." The waiter called.



 

Sorry for being late, but here's the chapter, plz enjoy and do tell if its boring... hehe