Hardest confession EVER!

Bad Blood

Miyoung, Yoona and Howan brought Myungsoo to some restaurant. I was a bit hesitant but Yoona smiled at me to make me feel less anxious and I smiled back. Myungsoo and I took seats together, while the other three were opposite to us.

"So, how did you guys meet for the first time?" Miyoung asked.

"I..." Myungsoo and I spoke at the same time and I gestured him to continue.

"I met her outside your school." He almost skipped the whole story.

"I still remember Miyoung telling me about you." I said and then met with his cold dark eyes. I looked down at my lap, confining my fisted hands. I wasn't sure but I knew he didn't want to tell them anything about how we actually met and what made us meeting continuously.

"Oh... thats all???" Yoona whined.

"Yes." He replied coldly and Yoona felt a bit left out.

"Um, I should properly introduce my friends. This is Miyoung my best and my lifelong friend." I introduced her as she threw a wink at me. "And this is Yoona, my new very best friend."

"And how would you introduce me to them?" He elbowed the table, staring at me with daring eyes.

"Uh..." I started.

He intertwined his fingers with mine with force and pressed my hand under the table, where no one could watch. He glared, wanting some true answer.

"Umm, he is my friend, Myungsoo." I briefed.

"That's all?" He asked and Miyoung giggled.

"Don't mind her, she's a bit shy." Miyoung told.

"A bit?" Myungsoo exclaimed.

Miyoung laughed and Yoona just smiled feebly before looking back at me. I felt like Yoona was constantly feeling ignored but I couldnt help except smiling back at her. Howan was quiet and I havent seen this much quiet Howan my whole life. He was continuously glaring at the mystery guy. Probably he was jealous cuz Miyoung and Myungsoo were talking easily. 

My hand was a bit more squeezed to make me realize I should be paying more attention to Myungsoo than Yoona.

"Get a boyfriend already Yoona.... We all can go out together." Howan at last spoke up.

"Yeah Yoona, You're so popular." Miyoung patted her. 

"Yeah... Yoona...." I said and then lipped the words 'the guy you like'. But I saw her uncomfortable eyes.

"Hey... Sungyeol and his buddies are here...." Miyoung mouthed and I froze. I dared to look at the mystery guy who was already looking at me. I bet he remembered the name Sungyeol. His grip over my hand tightened to the level that I squeaked.

"Yerim.... need not to worry..." Yoona said as he she heard me in pain. "He cannot see you here." 

Actually he was somewhere behind me and Myungsoo. "Who else?" I asked.

"Ah, Sungjong is with him?????" Miyoung told, herself being not able to believe. "Dongwoo and Sunggyu.... but Sungjong never hanged out with them."

"I'll introduce you to my other classmates. Lets go." Howan stood up and Myungsoo stood up as well, although he clearly didnt desire to go and meet up with the boys who bully me. He slowly wriggled out of my fingers as he looked at me. I looked back helpless. 

Both of the boys reached the bullies and I turned my head backside to look at them, praying nothing bad happens. Myungsoo plastered a smile over his lips and met them wholeheartedly.

"I wonder what's on Howan's mind." Miyoung murmured.

"Yeah..." I mumbled and turned around. I sighed.

"Nothing good happens when its Sungyeol." Miyouong glared at their direction.

The guys came back. "You're classmates are nice, Howan." Myungsoo shot a smile at Howan.

"Yeah~ I mean really?" Miyoung asked almost as astonished as me.

"Yeah..."

"Then hang out with us." Miyoung said.

"I will." He replied.

Our order arrived and further conversation was so slow and boring, plus Howan was only glaring at Myungsoo, definitely he was jealous, because Miyoung was giving so much favours to Myungsoo, only because she thought I liked him. Poor me, I was not allowed to like perfection.

"Lets go, Yerim." Myungsoo grabbed my hand. 

"Acting like a boyfriend already?" Miyoung smirked at him.

Myungsoo looked back at me, like I would answer. "Miyoung... Dont make me feel weird. He's my friend." I blushed.

"Don't you worry, Myungsoo. I'll make her admit her feelings." Miyoung winked at me.

"I'll be grateful." He stood up, grabbing my hand. 

Howan dared a glare at me this time. I glared back with eyes asking whats wrong. If Myungsoo was the reason for his constant annoyance then so was I, equally to be blamed cuz I was the one introducing him to my friends. I, embarrassed, stood up along with Myungsoo.

We both came out of the cafeteria. The sky was now filled with dark shades. "Myungsoo, I think you should... not meet my friends." I said, outside.

He didn't reply, but his hand was pressing hard against mine.

"You're planing something?" I asked.

"All that I could ever plan is a way to spend some time with you." He dragged me further. "You're on my mind 24/7." 

I was helplessly being pulled into a certain direction. He paused at a dark corner. "I wanna go home." I murmured.

"Yerim... You Jack as*, Why are you so brainless??"

I stared at him with opened eyes, quite amazed at his choice of words. "Even my bullies don't call me that...." I replied.

But what did I get in response, No sorry, No apologize, No death stares or dark eyes. He slammed me against the wall so hard that my head started almost spinning. 

"Myungsoo...." I could see his multiple images.

"I'll make it clear for once, so listen carefully."

"But right now, I am mad.... at you." I replied back when I got a little stable.

"No, right now, you gotta listen to me cuz I am super mad."

I glared at him. He was acting so unfamiliar, yet cold. "You're so cold, did something happen or are you an impostor?"

"No, I am not an impostor and I act according to the situation, unlike you, who act according to the person in front. Weak against bullies and butthead in front of me." He said to my face.

I couldn't understand the way he was acting, completely cold and the words he was using to describe me were totally ridiculous. "Get away." I whispered.

"Try and leave." He challenged.

"I'll call my friends."

"Try..."

I took out my cell phone but damn! there were no signals. I looked up at his victorious face.

"Now listen, cuz you have no other option." He pressed his body on mine.

"I won't. Don't try to boss me!"

"Yerim I like you."

"I know....." I muttered without even realizing what I had said.

"I am fed up of acting as your friend. I hate it, really. So stop acting like you don't like me."

"I really don't like you after how you are acting." 

He paused and I really felt awkward. That was never supposed to be happening.

"I don't..." Stop crying Yerim... "I don't... want any .... complications. I am just so imperfect." I finally let out my tears like waterfall. 

He held my cheek but I reluctantly shoved his hand away. "Try to understand. Its a yes or no situation." He said.

"Look what  we've got here..." I heard a voice so familiar that I chocked while weeping. Myungsoo turned his head away and I saw Dongwoo and the others staring right at us. I just revised the situation I was in. I wanted to dig my grave right there and then.

"Don't... interrupt." Myungsoo clenched his teeth and all I could see was his killer eyes, how many colors this guy had, they were all yet to appear. I grabbed his arm, to not indulge in any type of arguments with the bullies, although Sunggyu and Sungjong weren't bullies.

"Oh, did we disturb the lover boy?" Ok, I really expected Sungyeol to say that but Dongwoo striked again with his cunning words. 

"I just don't understand, how this ugly girl got this guy!" Sungjong mocked in disbelief, keeping his volume down.

"You keep your shi**y mouth shut!" Myungsoo pointed his middle finger to the guys.

"YAH! Who do you think you are!" Dongwoo stepped forward and stood to his face.

"You are in trouble now!" Myungsoo said, before throwing a punch in his direction, but I grabbed his arm at the right time.

"You'll make my life more miserable.... plz Stop." I begged to him but his breath increased, his eye balls now showing thin red lines.

"Guys lets go." Sunggyu said.

I looked back, at the sealed lips of Sungyeol. He was not moving an inch, although he loved to bully me, but he was just standing and staring at me, I guess. He paced forward when our eyes met and I froze in horror. Sungyeol was coming to us, to me. My legs were trembling and my mind ran blank, Sungyeol had so much effect on my nerves.

"Dongwoo, lets go." Sungyeol patted his friend.

"W-what?" I stuttered. Omo... why does my mouth utter things on its own?

Sungyeol briefly looked at me and I slowly slid behind Myungsoo to hide his eyes.

"Why Sungyeol, this guy needs some good lesson." Dongwoo asked astonished.

"Not now." Sungyeol said and striked a look at me. I was sure, the next day at school was going to be the worst, Sungyeol was probably saving it for the next day.

Myungsoo spit to the ground. "Next time... I'll kill you guys." He said to Sungyeol and Sungyeol shocked at his words. "And you..." He pointed his middle finger to Sungyeol. "You better stay away from her, never dare to even look at her, like you were just doing now."

Sungyeol rolled his eyes while clenching his teeth but still retreated. "I am not interested in you two, go to hell."

"Whatever!" Myungsoo muttered and the guys slowly vanished out of sight. However, the air was still thick with tension. He turned back to me. "So, where were we?"

"Nowhere! Please, now let me go." I pleaded.

"They totally ruined it for me. I was deciding to shut your lips."

"You swear too much, don't you think?" I raised a brow.

"You talk too much, Yerim... acting so innocent in front of your friends."

"You were acting equally innocent then." I mocked back and realized, I had no tears in my eyes.

He chuckled and I looked at him amazed. "We are fighting like a lovestruck couple." He spoke.

I remained silent. 

"I want your answer right now." He leaned forward, slamming his hand on either side. "Now means now."

"I like you too." I mumbled annoyed.

"Then lets kiss, like couples do."

"Next time." I pushed him but his chest raised in another breathy chuckle and my insides churned at the sensation. I really did like him, I realized it then and there. Still, I showed no signs of my emotions. His eyes told me he was going to argue until I surrender, so I did it before we indulge into another lovestruck couple fight. "What are you waiting for? hurry up then."

"Why?" He asked, dumbfounded.

"K-kiss me." I couldnt believe my own words and I was going to regret it so much later. "But do it fast. I need to go home."

He pressed his forehead against mine and he slowly his lips. I was sure it wasn't going to be a fast kiss, but I didn't expect it to be my first proper kiss. He held my hand firmly and I closed my eyes. I knew the feeling that was going to hit me, since I had already been kissed by the same guy but that was a stolen kiss. Now that I knew what kind of person he was, it was definitely going to be different from the previous one. His other hand, hid somewhere in between my hair.

"Remove your glasses." His hot breath lingered over my lips that sent shock waves down my spine.

"W-what?"

"I don't think I need to repeat, Yerim."

 With my free hand, I obeyed as if he was my master and gripped my glasses firmly into my hands. He opened his closed eyes as I opened mine. He stared into my eyes with a warmer shade in the cold night that melted me like ice on fire. My heart was bulging out of my chest and I shut my eyes again before I die of a heartattack.

"Just kiss me already..." I murmured, angry.

He slid his fingers away from my hair, onto my lips. He rubbed his thumb over my lower lip and yes, I was done. It was something that I couldn't handle, no matter how much I pushed the feeling away but it still kept on punching in my stomach like thousand needles. I gulped down hardly. I knew he was teasing. The wait was actually killing me inside. His breath was cooling my face, while I held my breath inside, taking the next pack of air slowly. 

"Stop it." I grabbed his hand, which was constantly playing with my lower lip.

"You're such a pain." He bit his lips.

"Say something that I can like, not despis---"

"I love you." He smiled and locked his lips with mine. I slowly closed my eyes, taking in the feeling playing with my body. He titled his face the other side and pressurized. "Be mine." He whispered like a drunk. He kissed me back and took hold of my waist to pull me closer, until our bodies were glued to each other. I hated myself for being a coward and not kissing back. I was reluctant to every of his action. I pulled back slightly, not willing our bodies to lock as well along with our lips. He drew back and glared at me with cold eyes.

"I am sorry." I murmured and begged for air to fill in my lungs.

He never left my hand. "Lets drop you home."

 



My feelings got carried away lol..... and this chapter is 2000+ words and I cant believe... sorry for the lengthy chapter.......