My hero? certainly not.

Bad Blood

Yerim's POV

"Hurry up girl." Sungyeol pushed me forward.

I remember last time I came inside, I had found mirrored walls but this time, mirrors were again replaced with windows. I was sure that this place holds some mystery or my eyesight was getting weaker. The carton boxes were gone but that iron container was still there. There was a corner from which smoke was raising. I coughed as a reaction, probably other guys too. Dongwoo barged towards the corner and saw a paper on fire which he dampened down with his boot.

"What if there really are ghosts here?" A boy spoke quite shivering. "Can I go home?"

"You coward. .. nobody's leaving." Sungyeol ordered and the guys froze at it, I froze too. He tred to me. Oh no! He then tied my hands together at my backside... lightly. "I expect you wont try to break free and cause the bruises over your wrist like you did last time." He stood really close to me and then loosened the red cloth over my throat with his index finger, now hanging a bit low. " just for you to breath." He glared.

Now where is Myungsoo? Why isnt Miyoung here? Probably because she thought I was here with Myungsoo. Shi*

I was still shaking, standing in a corner.

"Yah! Sungyeol... its too boring to wait for the a**hole." Dongwoo whined.

"You can enjoy any way you want." Sungyeol said while glaring at me.

The corner I never noticed caught Dongwoo's attention. There were many steel rods, long and thin ones. Dongwoo darted a look at me.

"No no no..... dont do this. Its a sacred place. You'll be punished by divine forces." I hardly spoke up. It was like I lost my voice.

"Omo... Sungyeol I feel like I am a movie star. Haunted temple could be the movie's name." Dongwoo bragged.

"Wait... is it sacred... or haunted?" Sungyeol asked me and I was speechless. My lips were quivering like my fingers. "Yo! Duck... I am talking to you."

"Sa-cred.... its a temple."

"I dont see any sacred thing here.... except for that trunk." Sungyeol moved towards the iron trunk.

"No no no ..." I ran to the trunk.

I could remember the day when Myungsoo forbade me to even enter the temple. I shivered at the thought of these boys doing any damage to his property.

"Hey Sungyeol... why dont we try to touch this little sacred room a bit..." Dongwoo pointed at the metal rods.

My voice halted there and then. My shivering legs couldnt walk forward to stop them. I wished they could just plan my murder rather than this. I knew Myungsoo wont be able to endure this, since he always seemed so possessive. I remembered once Miyoung told me boys hate when girls cry so I did the same. I started crying out loud. 

Ah! It worked.

The guys panicked but Sungyeol crossed his arms over his chest unaffected. I still carried on my act, well actually it wasnt an act. I was really scared of the situation. The only difference was that I was using my voice to express my pain.

"Are you enjoying this?" Sungyeol asked.

"Stop her Sungyeol... she's too loud. Our school is so near." A boy spoke.

Sungyeol gestured the boys to hit the windows with the rods and moved to me.

"No no no.... you can't ----" But before I yell further, Sungyeol moved past me and that was an exception. He didnt stand in front of me, but actually moved past me, not mocking or harassing me? As he moved past, my eyes followed him and Oh God!! He was about to open the unlocked trunk. I was already guarding the trunk by standing in front of it. So, before he could open it, I sat over it.

"Its not funny." He said and I heard the shattering sound of the window glass being dissipated. I shrieked at the ear splitting sound but never left the trunk.

"Girl! Move aside."

"No..." I humbly denied.

"You stand a chance against me?"

I didn't bother replying. He definitely got angry cuz I usually wasnt so persistent. He grabbed my arm harshly and then the second window broke. I still concentrated on the trunk. I just knew that it had something really important and personal which Myungsoo wanted to remain a secret. Sungyeol pulled me up and I stood up, however, still resisting. He smirked.

 "See?" He bragged about how much control he had over me.

"Don't touch me." I glared into his eyes. 

He glared back and darted his eyes onto his hand clasping my arm harshly. He smiled in shock.

"Why?" He asked confused.

I froze again but I practiced words to speak. "Because. ... I .... don't like it." I barely said something stupid enough to catch other guys interest. 

"I can... and I don't care of you don't like it." Sungyeol scoffed.

"But why?" I shouldn't have asked. "No...I mean---"

"Until you keep on showing up in my class..." He increased his force over my arm to the level that the pain was unbearable. ".... you're my amusement. ... and you're mine." 

" hmm???" I squinted my eyes in what I heard. I was his? Belonged to him? Was he in his senses? "I wished you had a girlfriend who could entertain you." OMG.... I had another sarcastic side too which I vowed to never show to anyone... especially him. 

"Guys, that's my love." I heard someone speaking at the front door.

Sungyeol turned back and I saw a vague image of the only guy who could call me his love, rather than his possession. I smiled like a kid waiting for his mother picking him from school. Myungsoo walked like a hero towards me and pushed Sungyeol away from me. I smiled at him and he untied the red cloth over my neck, throwing it to Sungyeol's direction.

He then turned back to me. "Sorry." He dragged his fingers over my cheeks and then held my chin. My hands were still tied up. 

"No, actually I am sorry.... I couldn't take care of this place."

"Did I ever ask you to? But you made me a little proud by fighting back. I was outside, watching the whole situation. Today I even invited my friends but when we arrived there was a total mess going on here."

He was outside the whole time? I stared back at his friends, a girl and a boy.

"You'll regret." Dongwoo said, holding the steel rods.

Myungsoo laughed hysterically. He took out a lighter from his pocket. "I've smeared these rods with a powder that catches fire."

"Oh really?" Sungyeol mocked but Dongwoo didn't seem so happy.

"We'll see you next time. Come on Sungyeol." He grabbed Sungyeol's arm but he shoved him away.

"You guys deserve a punishment for ruining this place." Myungsoo frowned.

"I'll join too." Myungsoo's friend standing at the door with the girl said. He was the same guy I met at the park a month ago with Myungsoo.

The boys dropped the steel rods and started vanishing from the place but before they could move out Myungsoo's friend blocked their way.

"Let them go. I am not in a mood." Myungsoo smirked at me.

I just wished Sungyeol to leave first. Dongwoo pulled him back but he was standing behind Myungsoo with redden eyes. He had hate and anger in his eyes.

Myungsoo held my cheek in his hand. "Close your eyes." He knew I was worried because of Sungyeol as I was looking in his direction. I didn't close my eyes but lowered them. "Just once." 

I did as he said. I closed my eyes and he raised my chin. I abruptly opened my eyes at his sudden kiss. I wasn't expecting it and I really didn't want it either. Not in front of Dongwoo and Sungyeol. It was quite embarrassing but I still didn't resist. I slowly closed my eyes as a few tears rolled down. A whole lot burden over my chest died down.

The next moment his lips withdrew and I opened my eyes with a smile. But it was Sungyeol who dragged him back and punched him in his face. I inhaled sharply at the harsh contact. I wasn't ready for this, I never wanted Sungyeol to even know about Myungsoo being my boyfriend. And now I had to deal with a brand new problem.