What kind of guy are you?

Bad Blood

After being punched harshly, Myungsoo caught a hold of himself. Sungyeol grabbed his collars and shook it while saying 'who the hell did he think he was?' That question was quite interesting cuz I, too didn't know the answer and I was still desperate to know. Myungsoo's eyes got hidden under his black bangs and his lips formed a smirk. Was he going to answer? Definitely not.

Within the next second, Myungsoo's hand gripped Sungyeol's throat. I didn't know how much force he applied but Sungyeol's face got all red, his eyes now disappearing above. What was happening? Myungsoo stared at his fist and then punched in Sungyeol's stomach with a definite amount of power. Sungyeol vomited blood there and then. It all happened in such a rush that I couldn't react but I was surely shivering. Dongwoo hurried to Sungyeol and helped him to stand again.

"This is the legendary DracuLa Punch you just witnessed." Someone patted my back and I got startled. "Hey... you got scared. By the way, I am Woohyun." Myungsoo's friend spoke. I couldn't even bow or introduce myself.

"I am Seohyun." The girl said.

I hardly turned my eyes to her. All my mind was still settled on Sungyeol. So, turned to look at him but he was gone.

"Where did .... they go?" I gulped, probably now sweating as well.

"They are my friends." Myungsoo purposely ignored my question and squeezed my shoulder. "For once, forget him." He whispered coldly and then smiled at me. I faked a smile too, then turned to his friends. Woohyun seemed over friendly and Seohyun was shy but beautiful.

"This is Woohyun, my best friend and that's Seohyun, my girlfriend."

"Oh..." I smiled and then... wait wait ...... "What?" I asked in disbelief over the last word I heard.

"She is Yerim, my love."

"You mean 'this girl is cute'." Woohyun smirked and I remembered something embarrassing. I wore a shirt gifted by Miyoung where it was printed on my shirt 'this girl is cute' when I went to the park and bumped into Myungsoo and Woohyun, and this guy still reminded me.

"I love her so much guys." Myungsoo said, pressing his hand over my back.

"She's indeed pretty." Seohyun spoke softly. Really? With these huge glasses.

Suddenly Woohyun tred towards me and untied my hands, giving me a wink. I darted my eyes elsewhere.

"Ah sorry..." Myungsoo realized how late he was in realizing my hands were still tied up. "You ok?"

"Ummm." I simply nodded.

"Lets go then." He patted me and I walked forward. As I moved out of the temple, I saw a black car outside but didn't ask anything about it and moved passed it.

"Wait... where you going cute girl?" Woohyun called back as he opened the car door for me. "Please." 

I, startled, looked at Myungsoo who was smiling at something Seohyun told him. Were they really dating? I narrowed my eyes at the mere thought.

"Please, cute girl." Woohyun gestured.

I gathered up some courage."Would you please stop calling me that?" I requested politely.

He giggled. "I cant call you Yerim, or else I'll get a dracuLa punch from your boyfriend."

I lost my patience and rolled my eyes as a signal of my annoyance before sitting inside the car at the back with Seohyun. She smiled at me so I couldn't help but smile back. What was wrong with this girl? I take that back calling her my clone because apparently she looked too shy. In actual, she was weird. Woohyun was at the driver's seat.

"You're cute." Seohyun smiled.

"You're cuter." I replied.

"Na-a ... the cute one is only you." Woohyun turned back and pointed at me but Myungsoo wasn't bothered at all. Woohyun was actually bravely hitting on me. 

"I think I should leave." I said.

"You can't." Woohyun locked the door and accelerated the car forward. 

"Don't mind him." Seohyun assured with another awkward smile.

I smiled back and stared outside. I was really uneasy among them and could feel what Myungsoo felt among my friends. Soon we arrived at a hotel. It wasn't five stars but not less. I realized I was the only one in uniform. 

"I am not going inside." I noticed Seohyun was wearing a short purple dress and the guys were in suits. I couldn't guess if they really were my age?

"You're dress is ready too." Woohyun said.

"Come inside." Myungsoo placed his arm over my shoulder and forced me forward. As soon as we entered the hotel a maid came forward and escorted me to a changing room. She obediently handed me a zebra pattern printed short dress. 

"Are there other dresses too?" I asked.

"But master ordered me to let you wear only this dress." She seemed a bit frightened.

"I am not allowed to wear this short dress." Although it was entirely my choice.

 "But..." 

"Don't worry. I'll inform your  ..... ummm... master." 

"Promise?" She looked even younger than me with a high pitched voice.

Finally after all the argument, she handed me a white top and black long skirt. 

"Does it look good?" I asked her after trying it on.

"Not with that face." 

I knew I wasn't pretty but hearing that from someone else was heart breaking. She grabbed my arm and took me in front of the mirror. I felt like she was right. "So what do I do?" I asked.

"Makeup..."

"Your master asked for it?"

"Ordered."

"Who is your master? I mean what is his name?"

"Nam Woohyun."

I bit my lower lip quite harshly and closed my eyes. "Isnt his name Myungsoo?" I opened my eyes.

"No... but it is his friend's good name."

I sighed loudly. Why the hell was I dragged into this shi*. No, can't loose your mind and control. Myungsoo will be with me too. DracuLa punch? Ahhhh the word popped up out of nowhere. I quietly sat on the chair as she did my makeup. The makeup I used to apply was just a simple one year old lip gloss... that was all. But she had an attractive variety of brushes, lip colors, blush colors and what not. I closed my eyes as she applied a navy blue liner over my eyes. Then a bright pink lip color. 

"Ready..."

"I look awkward.... more like girl trying to look like a lady..."

"You look fine." She assured.

"Oh well..." I re-situated my glasses over my eyes and stood up. The maid took me out and helped me find the table where they all were waiting for me.