It really got Worse

Bad Blood

I headed to the classroom and just halted at the entrance. I saw the figures of my bullies inside the classroom waiting for me, probably. I took a step backward and held my fist upto my chest.

"Seriously, Yerim was so boring, until the boyfriend appeared!" I heard Dongwoo almost shouting in the class. "I was literally at the verge of tolerating her, you know ...."

"Lets see how much guts do the pretty guy got." Sungyeol fitted his glove tightly into his hand. I could almost see their figures from the small glass pane of window.

"I don't think this is a good idea." Someone said with his back facing me but I could tell who he was just by his voice, Sunggyu.

"Why do you think so, scaredy?" Dongwoo smirked at the guy. "I think its more fun.... exaggerating the whole situation for the boyfriend to explode."

"Are you ok with it?" Sunggyu turned to Sungyeol.

He chuckled. "Ofcourse..." He bulged out his eyes and then highfived with his friend.

"Why don't you admit your feelings?" Sunggyu spoke. I didn't know Sungyeol even knew the word 'feelings'. He was a guy living just to give others good amount of pain or was it just me? He did bully other classmates, or our juniors but he went extreme when it came to me. I couldn't bring myself to remember if I ever did anything wrong to him. Besides, I was the only girl in the school, who was bullied by boys. Other girls were just bullied by rowdy or proudy girls.

"Feelings?" Sungyeol broke my thoughts and finally uttered the word as if it was really alien to him. I knew it.

"For Yerim. You're doing this just because you have feelings for her." Sunggyu said and I couldn't interpret the meaning behind it. Feelings...... and for me? What kind of feelings?

"What kind of feelings?" Sungyeol, who was originally sitting on the desk, stood on his feet. He stood face to face with Sunggyu. "You mean of hatred?"

"You call it hatred?" Sunggyu squinted his eyes.

"What else is it called?"

Sunggyu mumbled something so feeble that I couldn't hear and Sungyeol's face turned pale.

"You're jealous because she got herself a guy who is good looking and he's a top student at his academy. Not only you lack the charm he has, but you aren't even in the mediocre students. Myungsoo's mother is a supermodel and he is more wealthy than all of us combined." Wow, Sunggyu knew more about him than me. "And you lost your chance." He added.

A few soundless moments passed and Sunggyu received a punch and I inhaled sharply. Not again!!! My legs were shaking with fear. I took out my cell phone to call Miyoung but the door slightly opened and Sunggyu closed it after leaving the classroom. He accidentally bumped into me.

"Yerim? I am sorry."

"Its ok, atleast I didn't fall." I discovered that he got a purple patch over his eye, probably due to another punch he got while I was busy in calling Miyoung.

"Did you hear our conversation?"

"A bit."

"You need to leave right now."

"But my bag is in the same classroom."

"They are waiting for you so just leave already." He pushed me and I heard the door slid open.

"Not so fast, Princess." Sungyeol mocked.

"You forgot the cobbler, standing right next to her." Dongwoo mentioned Sunggyu.

Another boy from our class snatched away my cell phone and seven boys surrounded us. I guess this wasn't so bad as compared to what happened next and later. Dongwoo pushed away Sunggyu and Sungyeol grabbed my hand.

"Just... stay away." Dongwoo pointed his finger at Sunggyu.

"No, I dont trust him." Sungyeol said and gestured one of the guys to Sunggyu out of the school. "And you..." He tightened his grip over my hand. "You're going to come with us."

"I am sorry..." I hated to cry in front of him but that was the only thing I always used to do in front of him.

"I want to hear that from your boyfriend." Sungyeol smirked and dragged me further to the old science room along wth his friends. I just wished the watchman would save me today too. Dongwoo closed the door.

I was sweating, weeping, shaking... I could have really died that day but unfortunately I didn't. Sungyeol stepped forward to me and I walked backward until, my back pinned against the wall. He pulled out a red cloth from his bag and come closer to me. He tied the cloth lightly around my neck. I heard the guys laughing so hard that my ear drums vibrated too much. My head started spinning but I managed to stand on my shaking legs.

"I really want to see his reaction..." Dongwoo laughed. "Lets go now..." 

T-that's it?? They just wanted to humiliate me like this??? I was just wondering it to be a big ruination, or my murder but that was it? I sighed loudly, accidentally.

"Lets go out now..." Sungyeol grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room. We all were walking in a group now. The watchman did pass beside us, he did see me within the group, surrounded by boys but one of the guys engaged him in a conversation. I really wanted the watchman to save me but sigh, he couldn't interpret the situation. Now my only life saver could either be Miyoung or Myungsoo. I wished it could be Miyoung, waiting for me.

Leaving the school, they headed towards the temple. They had their research on us, so they knew Myungsoo would show up there. Now I just wanted Myungsoo to apologize for whatever he did and THE END... of this stupid game that Sungyeol was enjoying.

They crossed the fence and stood in the small ground. Sungyeol took a look at his watch and then darted his eyes to me. "When will he come?" 

"Uh.... u-uh..."

"What??" He yelled.

"Hey! Lets just wait inside." One of the boys suggested.

"No!" I ran to the entrance of the temple and stood in front of the main door. "Just wait outside."

"Oh.. whats you special that we cant enter?" Dongwoo asked.

I rolled my eyes and thought of any excuse, something that held more evidence. "Uh, its... haunted... only certain people can enter... umm monks or exorcist...or---"

"Oh shut up!" Sungyeol yelled in annoyance.

"Lets go inside and check out the ghosts inside, maybe Myungsoo is inside too." Dongwoo suggested and they all tred towards me. Sungyeol pushed me inside and followed me. 

The whole time I just wondered what took Myungsoo so long, who used to be earlier than that.
 


Couldnt complete this scene cuz the chapter would just be too long then. I hope you guys comment your views... thanks