Warm colors belong to me

Bad Blood

Yerim's POV

"Yerim????" Miyoung called out to me as I ran to her outside the library. "You know I was worried..." She hugged me.

I hugged back. "Sorry..."

"So, who is he? Its a boy right?"

"No... I mean... he said not to tell anything to you." I mumbled after parting, fidgeting my fingers.

"HAHA..." She laughed and begin walking. "When did you meet him?"

"Ummm... Miyoung, I think you don't remember."

"What?"

"Almost a month ago when I was heading home, you told me some boy was calling me."

"I said that? I don't remember at all."

"Really?"

"Yeah... How old is he? Do you like him?"

"Miyoung... I know nothing about him, just his name."

"WHAT????" She stopped and jolted me. "Seriously, you're hopeless. Is he handsome?"

"Umm...." I wrinkled an eye a bit. 

"A little? ummm A bit like Howan...." She tried to guess.

"Umm....????"

"Oh... better than Howan?"

"I don't know. He's okay."

"Just okay? Oh whatever, but still be careful. He can be a Sungyeol's agent."

"Miyoung...??" We began walking again.

"Yeah?"

"I think he can teleport." I squinted my eyes.

She laughed in response.


 

After the school, I ran to the temple. With baby steps, I entered the territory and searched for Myungsoo but he was again nowhere to be seen. I sat on the porch. Maybe I was a little too early. I sighed at the thought of it, so I entered inside the temple which was now picturing a different view from before, now with a lots of large mirrors on all walls' side. I could see myself everywhere. Through the reflection, I again watched the same carton box and a steel container. I began to walk to the container as a wave of curosity hit my nerves.

"YERIM? COME OUT!" I heard Myungsoo from outside the temple. 

I turned around with a wide smile. "I am coming." I rushed outside and saw a cold stare settled at me. "Umm... Hi." I greeted. He didnt reply, until I reached to him. He kept on the cold act. "Are you mad?" I asked and he still didnt reply. "Tell me." I asked with a feeble tone. All my happiness died and I felt so down. 

"There are some don'ts you should take care of." He replied harshly.

I gulped. "L-like?"

He came near me and stood in front of me, glaring at me with such a close proximity. 

"Like?" I asked again with hesitation clear in my voice. My cheeks were visibly emitting heat. I took a step back. 

He lifted my chin with his middle finger. "Kidding." He smirked. I met his eyes and they were still cold and even dark this time.  "Do I scare you?" Still holding my chin. 

"YERIM???" I heard a girl calling out my name and my already frozen body cracked into many small crystals, at the voice. It was Miyoung. I could see his eyes changing to a warmer shade within an instant. He unheld my chin and turned back.

"Miyoung?" Myungsoo whispered to me. 

"N-ne..." I answered him.

She ran to us. She huffed and studied Myungsoo with her spy eyes. She circled around him and he froze just like me. "Not bad.... You said he was okay but he's better than Howan or any other boy in our class." Miyoung murmured to me.

"Shhh!!!" I asked her to keep quiet.

"Hi Miyoung." Myungsoo bowed and smiled at her. 

"You know my name?"

He rubbed the back of his neck. "A bit..." He chuckled, still warmer tone in his eyes. I thought he showed those warm eyes only to me, liar.

"Did I disturb you two?" Miyoung asked apologetically.

"Haha, a bit." He replied.

"Sorry... but I just.... noticed Yerim's changed attitude, you know." She winked at Myungsoo.

"No... what kind of change? I am still the same." I had to defend myself.

"Myungsoo, meet you some other time. Enjoy your time." She waved and made things even more awkward for me.

Miyoung was now no where to be seen, thats when he turned to me with his cold eyes that use to freeze me. "There are some don'ts that you must care about." He repeated.

"I didnt tell her anything about you, she noticed it in her own." I assured him.

"Don't go inside the temple until I permit to."

"Ok." I didnt gather the courage to ask him. "I brought the sandwich for you." I said and took out my lunch box but didnt tell him that I made it myself, and that I was an expert now in making sandwiches and they were pretty better than umma's. I made lots of sandwiches for him the week he vanished and ended up eating all by myself or dumping them.

We both sat on the porch. He unwrapped the plastic paper and took a bite and then turned to me. I was ready for a compliment like 'its good' or something better. "Its different." He said.

"You think?"

"Yeah... it lacks something."

"L-lacks ??? What?" I asked startled.

"Your mother didn't make it?"

"Well I made it." I admitted.

He smiled and took another bite. "Although it lacks in one thing, but you made it so I'll eat."

"What could it lack? I even added some items too."

"You love your mother?" He asked and I stared at him dumbfounded. How was I supposed to answer this question which was tricky for me now-a-days. Somehow he noticed the hint of denial. He smiled. "Then you won't understand." He ate the sandwich and I couldnt help but stare at him more and more. He was handsome and Miyoung was right about it. 

"Myungsoo?"

He slowly turned his face to me. "Yerim?" He smirked

I turned away my face. "Why do you want to be my friend? Do you lack friends or are you lonely?"

"No... I am not lonely. I have some good friends."

"Then?" I stared at him again and this time he looked away and positioned his glare at the ground. 

"The first time I saw you, I felt strange so I didn't come the next day. But then I again saw you at the new theme park... and then I thought," He lifted his eyes to me. "It was hard to avoid you."

"Oh..." I replied like it didnt affect me.

"Lets go somewhere now. You're free." He demanded.

"No..." I don't know but there was a feeling that constantly hinted something about this boy was dangerous.

"Why? Ok, lets plan something. I wanted to you to buy a cell phone... with me? Ok?"

"Umm...." I looked down at my lap. "I don't know."

"Its done, Yerim. Bring some amount with you. You can buy a gift for Miyoung too, and for other friends."

"You mean like shopping?" I asked unsure.

"Yeah."

"But I have exams next week."

"So?"

"Ok..." Still, I wasn't sure.

"Good..." He smirked as I looked up at him.

"You said only I can see you warmer side." I asked like a complaint.

"You're acting possessive." He smirked at me, glaring right through my heart.

That left me embarrassed. "Ah, no... I was just asking..." I tried to change the point. "Miyoung asked me about you yesterday and I knew nothing." I mumbled.

"You felt embarrassed?" He predicted.

"I guess." I replied, half confused.

"I'll tell you everything. But first go out with me."

"To shopping?"

"That will be fine too." He seemed a bit lost in thoughts. 

I stood up, ready to go. "Miyoung is my best friend."

"I understand." He looked up at me. "Bye."

"Goodbye." I smiled and turned around, waiting he would call back or vanish(teleport). But he did neither, so I left.

__________________________________________________

Sorry for long meaningless converstion as I am taking it too slow.... sorry. *bows*
I am a bit too free and bored so this story keeps on popping on your notifications. Sorry about that too.