Heads over heels in love

Bad Blood

I started walking on my own in some direction on the side path of the road. He was standing way behind probably staring at me or he would have gone by. "Seohyun might be right. He just wanted to dump me for fun." Thats what I thought that time. I sighed at my own state. All of a sudden he appeared before me.

"Who are you?" I asked, again shocked at his speed.

"Your boyfriend." He smirked and my stomach tickled.

"Do you teleport?"

"I can't leave my girlfriend alone here."

"I don't believe you."

"You're overreacting. That's why I don't like girls." He rolled his eyes.

"Ok... then why are you blocking my way?"

"It was just a little prank."

"I don't care whatever it was." 

He took steps towards me and I walked backwards.

"What do you want?" I asked him glaring through his soft eyes.

"If you ever knew how precious you are.... precious than all the gems in this world combined." He kept racing towards me.

"Stop." I pressed my hand against his chest. "You made me feel enough precious at the dinner."

"You're the one. I was in search of you and I dated all the girls to reach. Like some kind of fairy tale."

"I am feeling dizzy." I couldn't handle all the major incidents on the same day. I felt like my head was spinning around.

He picked me off my feet. "I apologize."

"Put me down." I punched him on his shoulder. "Right now, Myungsoo."

"Not unless you forgive me."

"Put me down." I squealed but he never let me down.

"Forgive me." He pulled my head towards his and kissed me.

"No!" I drew back. "Let me go."

He tugged at my hair. "Not unless you forgive me."

"Yah! Is this how you apologize? By threatening me?"

"You're mine. So I'll decide the treatment. Just look around you once. You're alone with me and definitely vulnerable. You don't even know which part of the city is this."

He had a cold warm mix look in his eyes. "You're some sort of monster." I mumbled.

"Thank you." He grinned. "I'll safely you to your home."

"I forgive you." I said sarcastically.

He let me down and withdrew his arms over my waist. "Does it hurt?" He pointed at my waist.

"Very much."

He pulled off a satisfactory look.

"You're happy?"

"Way too much." He again locked me in his biceps. "So so much."

"Ah!" I grabbed his arms and shoved him away.

"Just one hug." He didnt let me out of his grip and I gave up. He situated his chin over my shoulder. "I am glad I found you before that retard."

"Retard? Who?"

"I love you."

"Retard who?" I repeated my question.

He retreated and harshly kept his hands on my arms. "You must say I love you too."

I pushed him back. "Right now... I just want to go hprme."

"Ok princess." He grabbed my hand into his. "Why are you giving me that weird look?"

"Nothing." I huffed.

 

"I didn't know we were that close to my house." I asked in disbelief. "Now I am sure you teleport." I glared at him playfully.

"Yeriiim..." He again elonged my name. "Remember this. You're mine."

"I wasn't yours before this dinner? Oh well. I don't care anymore."

"You do." He leaned to my ear. "Because there's no way out now." He whispered and then inclined back. "No way out of love?" He elevated both brows.

I didn't waste my time with him and rang the door bell. 

"Bye Yerim."

I didn't look back nor replied.

"Goodbye." He whispered.

I turned back. "LEAVE!!!!!"  I yelled.

"Who are you yelling at?" I heard my umma opening the door.

"Umma!" I turned to face umma.

"Who were you yelling at? And where the hell were you???"

"I was....." I looked back but Myungsoo wasn't there.

"Come inside. I called on your cell phone but but you turned it off." She entered the lounge after me.

"Umma.... I....."

"Yerim...." I heard a familiar voice and turned to find Jun sonsaengnim. "She's your daughter?" He asked umma.

"Yes..." Umma replied. "Yerim, he's my old friend Junmin."

"She's my student."Jun songsaengnim replied.

"Why are you here?" I asked him.

"I met your umma in mall this evening."

"Please have a seat." I told him and took a seat opposite to him on the couch.

"You must be tired so have some rest." He said.

"He's right. You look tired. But JunMin... I am still in shock you teach her. That must be a coincident."

"Beautiful coincident." He smiled at umma.

I stood up and bowed before him. "Thank you for coming. I am sorry I can't give you company."

"Its alright, Yerim." He smiled and I ran upstairs.

 

Next day, Yoona and I went to the classroom. I was sure Sungyeol had my cell phone and I was really going to pay for that. 

"Hey....where do you think you're going?" Dongwoo blocked my way when Yoona went inside.

"Let her pass." Yoona glared at him.

"Yoona don't waste your beautiful voice for her. And besides, I've got a present for her." He took out my cell phone and raised it before my face. "It says catch me if you can."

I knew he was just going to insult me this way. So, I stood still, gesturing Yoona to take it.

"Can I have it?" Yoona asked politely.

"Nope... its Yerim's."

Suddenly a male hand grabbed my cell phone. I turned around and saw Sungyeol clutching my cell phone. I saw Myungsoo's hand printed around his neck. He must have got it when Myungsoo grabbed his neck.

"Where's your seat?" He asked harshly. He seemed a little out of energy.

I pointed to my seat behind Miyoung who was indulged in talking to Howan. Sungyeol grabbed my bag and glided through chairs to reach mine. I followed him.

"Yerim!" Miyoung back hugged me."Where were you Ms fishy fish?" She asked playfully. "And what is he doing?" She darted a look at Sungyeol who ped my bag rapidly and shoved in my cell phone. He abruptly held me by my arm and pushed me into my seat. Then he sat at the desk,  leaning into me.

"Who does he think he is? Your boyfriend?" He shoot a death glare to me.

"Uh.... I...."

"He'll regret his life." He added.

"Why are you threatening her?" Miyoung yelled.

"You stay out of it Miyoung!" He pointed his index finger at her.

"You stay away from Miyoung." Howan grabbed his finger.

"Everyone please be seated." Our homeroom teacher reached the class right in time.

After the classes were over, I apologized to Miyoung and Howan for not coming with them, since I had to do some club work with Yoona who was waiting for me.

"Yerim..." I was walking through the corridors when some boy called.

"Sunggyu?" I turned back and found the guy who always used to confuse me.