Look at me, please

Bad Blood

Yerim's POV

The wind finally smoothed down when the car's speed slowed down and it finally stopped. Miyoung and I got out of the car and as I stood up straight, the first thing I saw was Myungsoo. I bet he was 15 minutes earlier. I abruptly darted at my wrist watch and it said we were just 5 minutes late. Oh Myungsoo, why are you like this?

"He's earlier..." Miyoung uttered into my ear. "Lets go." There was a huge crowd, all gathered for the movie, in front of the cinema building.

"Yeah..." I tried my best to keep my pace graceful and not too hasted.

As soon as we reached him, he slightly looked at us, then shocked, he glared at us. First he looked at me then walked to Miyoung. 

"You didn't wear specs?" He asked and smirked at her.

"Specs? I don't wear specs." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Miyoung?" He asked confused.

"I am right here." I spoke. I knew he did that on purpose to ruin all my happy mood. We did look like each other's copy, but the differences between us were obvious. I rapidly took out my glasses and fixed them at their usual place.

"Yerim... put them back." Miyoung scolded.

"No!" I was too much flared up to listen to her and act upon her instructions. I stared at him but he never did. "Myungsoo... if you're bored, just leave."

"You look good Miyoung. But I can't find your romeo." He commented and again smirked in space.

"Yerim... he's really rude." Miyoung replied to me. She was an angel. I wanted her to ignore him like he did when I spoke to him. Tit for tat. I was glad Miyoung turned a blind eye to him. "Should we wait for Howan or leave?" Miyoung asked me.

"Hey! I think you both are misunderstanding me, is she Yerim?" He finally observed me from head to toe.

"I know you are just trying to piss me off!" I clenched my fists. "But too bad, I really don't care."

I was sure Miyoung saw this side of me for the first time, but this side of me was new to me too. She smiled at me delightfully.

"So, we should leave, Myungsoo. Sorry to waste your precious time." I smirked this time.

Next instance, he grabbed my hand and pulled me closer but before he could apologize, which I knew he wasn't going to, Howan appeared.

"Miyoung!!!" The first thing that Howan noticed was his very own girlfriend. "You look out of this world." He whispered to her, holding her hands firmly but softly. I never felt any kind of envy, but that evening, it really pierced my heart. Howan was honest, although he may entered our lives with bad intentions. Miyoung signaled him to greet us too, so he turned to us. I drew my hands out of Myungsoo's possession.

"Yerim..." Howan paused and stared at my outfit. 

"Ah... it was Miyoung's idea." I smiled weakly and then looked at Miyoung.

"You look like a model." Howan said.

I squinted my eyes, maybe. "hmmm?" That was a compliment and it made me blush. I looked down. "Ahah... no..."

"No, I am telling you the truth. So, we should move ahead." He smiled lovingly at Miyoung and moved forward.

I looked back at Myungsoo who was constantly glaring at the most happy couple, Howan and Miyoung. "You wanna come?" I asked indifferently.

"Yerim..." He harshly grabbed my wrist. "I love you, remember that." Still not looking at me. "So, we are going inside, although I hate romcom." He wrinkled his nose.

"I love it. But I won't force you. You know what?" I jerked back my wrist. "Fix your personality." Saying that, I headed towards Howan and Miyoung.

As soon as I took my seat at the back, my cellphone started buzzing. "Yoboseyo, is there something wrong?" I asked. It was Yoona.

"Are you busy?" She asked.

"Well yes." I replied. The hall was too noisy and the movie was just about to start.

"Its about Sungyeol, call me when you're free."

"Omo.... did he confess to you?" My excitement rose to 90.

"No, its nothing special. I'll talk to you later." She cut off.

"She doesn't sound ok..." I told myself but Myungsoo heard me, sitting right beside me, between me and Miyoung.

"Who?" He inquired with his spy eyes.

"Umm.... Umma... she called."

"Liar." He kissed my cheek and then suddenly felt embarrassed. Embarrassed??? This was my first time, watching this expression, alien to Myungsoo. He was blushing now.

"I am not lying." I replied rudely.

Then he looked back at me, pleasingly. "I saw her name popping up on screen."

Now, I was embarrassed. I saw him clenching his fists. The movie started and Miyoung started squealing, keeping her volume low. She looked at Myungsoo. "I was suppossed to sit with Yerim." Her complains never end.

"Are you her boyfriend?" Myungsoo spoke, without emitting out any impression.

"N-no.... how rude!" She rolled her eyes and eyed the large cinema screen.

During the whole movie, I saw Myungsoo clenching his fists and staring at me, with his peripheral vision. But when I look at him, he would behave like he was too much engrossed into the storyline. He was hella weird, too much weird. I only wished if I could ever jump into the pool of his thoughts and capture every of them.


"I want you to propose me like Hoshi did." Miyoung asked Howan to act like the main character.

"No, that was too cheesy, I wanted to vomit." Howan mimicked one of his cringeworthy posture.

"Shut up." Miyoung fist bumped her. "Ok, so here's our next plan. We'll race to the Kookie Cafe' but will take different routes, OK?"

"This was suppossed to be a double date?" Myungsoo again interupped in the most ugly rude tone.

"This is planned, so that you could sort out your matters with Yerim." She talked back.

"You should be happy about it since you don't enjoy being with us." Howan smirked at Myungsoo.

"Same goes for you, Prince Hoshi." A name for Howan he decided after Miyoung's pure dedication to the main character of the movie.

"You!" Howan pointed his index finger at him with anger.

"Atleast don't call him names!" I whispered to him. "Sorry Howan, he didn't mean any harm. Ok Miyoung, let see who reaches first." I smiled and winked at her.

"Kids play." Myungsoo didn't stop his constant protest against our double date idea.

"Shut up!" I murmured when the other couple left.

"Tell me, is there anything we need to fix, like your bestie said?" He grabbed my arm harshly.

"We? Its just you!" Shoving his hand away, I started walking forward towards our route.

"Oh, look at this girl's attitude. Just because I like it, doesn't mean you'll always behave like that!"

"We are not alone." I reminded him about the people who were now looking our way.

Again, jerked my arm with his strong grip. "You can never understand your importance."

"That's because you never show. You could atleast have said that I look good or different. How may I know my importance if you don't tell me or exhibit it?"

He dragged me further out of the crowd into an isolated narrow street which was also part of our direction. "I didn't tell you because..." He gulped back his anxiety. 

"Why?"

"Because you're stunning, yes... your looks overwhelmed me the moment I saw you. All this time I've been avoiding this untamed creature that resides within me."

"Untamed creature?" Vampire? 

"Every guy has one. You don't know?"

"Howan too?" I asked dumbfounded.

"When the girl you love stuns you with her aura, the creature within you naturally drives you crazy and makes you do crazy things to her. Yerim? I think you still don't get what I mean."

"Cr-razy Th-hings?" I stuttered. My legs were now shaking with a rhythm. "Will you bite me now?" My heart beat rose to its max and wasn't coming down.

"Yes, that might involve biting." He shrugged.

"Myungsoo, I didn't know all guys were vampires?" My voice was unsteady as well.

He paused for a second and tilted his head, gazing at me like indulged in a deep thought. "Yerim..." He called politely but that didn't release all the tension built inside of me. "That creature isn't vampire. Its called human lust. Ask Miyoung about it." He started walking again.

"You won't bite me?" Oh Lord, when did this slip out of my mouth!

He halted and turned back then paced in my direction and stopped in front of me when we were really close. "I will."

Under the full moon, which I just noticed, his eyes were sparkling. I could even imagine his mouth being watery just for my blood. "Don't, I will die." I shut closed my eyes. Within next second I felt his breath on my neck, he was really going to bite me? Afterall, this was going to prove my hypothesis.