His spicy games

Bad Blood

Yerim's POV

I heard the cell phone ringing loudly as I placed it beside my pillow. I flipped to the other side but then grabbed the cell phone to turn it off before looking at Myungsoo's name popping up at the screen. I abruptly got up.

"Yoboseyo?"

"I am right in front of your house. Open the door for me. I am freezing outside." Myungsoo spoke.

"What are you doing here? Ok, I'll get you. Wait."

"Ne~~~" He replied before hanging up.

I placed the cell phone back to its previous location and slipped my feet into the slippers. I unconsciously looked up at the wall clock and it was almost 2am. I was shocked to engulf that he was here so late at night. I took back my cell phone and called him again.

"What are you doing here at such an hour?" I whispered into the cell phone.

"Just hurry up. Its a surprise." He giggled. "Come on... now hurry up." He acted almost playfully.

"Are you really Myungsoo?"

"No.... I am his ghost. I am waiting." He hung up without any information. 

I sneakingly left my room, without making any unwanted noises and rushed downstairs. I sighed in relief that umma was still snoring in sleep inside her room. And she probably wasn't going to wake up even if an earthquack jerk the ground. I was atlast successful in reaching the front door. I clicked it open and saw Myungsoo with a hat on his head and two large pizza boxes in his hands.

"Are you insan---"

He kissed my cheek. "Surprise."

"Shhhh!!! You'll wake my umma." I whispered.

"Ok..." He whispered back.

"Why are you here?"

"I just brought Pizza. So I thought..."

"You thought you can come here at 2am and eat pizza with me? Are you insane?" I asked as I folded my arms aginst my chest.

"Where's the kitchen? We need to put this other pizza box in the fridge. Its for your mother."

"Urgh! You didnt have to do so much!"

"I had to." He sensed his way to kitchen and headed to my room after placing the box in the fridge.

"Myungsoo..." I whispered while following him upstairs. "Myunsoo, slow down."

"Yeah ~" He slowed down his pace.

I got upstairs. "AH! Thats not my room! Stop..." I saw him ready to open the door to the wrong room but he halted and I sighed loudly. "Good... My room's the other way." I mumbled and this time he followed me.

We finally reached my room and I closed the door behind me and leaned my back against it. I didnt turn the lights on.

"Its so dark, turn on the lights."

"ANI! If by any chance umma wakes up, I am busted."

He giggled. "Ok, come here..." He sat over the bed and opened the pizza box and my room got spilled with its cheesy aroma. Hesitatingly, I stepped forward and sat opposite to him, facing him directly. "Its good. Try it..." He offered.

"Please..... keep it down, please. You shouldn't have come here." I warned as he tore a piece for me.

"Ummm, Myungsoo...." I took the piece from his hands.

"Ye?"

"I love fairy tales."

He paused for a moment as I took my first bite. "You like fairy tales..... ummm like what?" He sounded uninterested as he hated fairy tales.

"Like any type." I huffed and realized I shouldnt have started this stupidity.

"Let me guess, like ones with vampires and were wolves?" He smirked.

"Aniyo.... I don't like creepy things."

"Wae?" He placed his part back into the pizza box.

"Umm..... Because I dont like scary things. I like cute---"

He inclined a bit to my direction. "Lets play vampire." He lightly pushed me and slammed my back against my bed. He leaned over and I could only guess his devil eyes leering at me in the darkness of the room.

"I..... i don't play......."

"Yerim....." He pronounced my name, in the same manner that I hated. "Come on...."

"Stay away...." I said weakly and I shouldnt have been weak at such a time. Darkness prevailing inside my room, alone with a boy leaning over me on my bed, this all sounded so awkward. "You should go home."

"Just one bite, it wont hurt, I promise." He assured with smiling eyes.

Do I look like a foolish? "Still...."

"Still what?" He leaned closer and I shut closed my eyes, turning my face to the other side to avoid eye contact that was breathtaking. My heart beat was racing like it never did before. A second later I felt his breath over my neck and my legs started trembling. I sensed his lips softly pressed over my neck, warm and chilly. "Done.... I said it won't hurt."

"Yerim..... Whats all this noise...????" Umma came in rubbing her eyes as she the lights. "YERIM!!!" She yelled out my name as she watched Myungsoo almost lying over me. We both looked at each other and he drew himself back and ran to umma. I managed to get out of the bed.

"I am Yerim's friend." Myungsoo introduced himself before getting hit.

"Ah! What were you both thinking??? Do you know the meaning of this???"

"I am sorry. I was careless." Myungsoo apologized.

"Yerim..." Umma called out my name and I posed an embarrassed and confused look at her.

"I should leave now. I just came here to give her pizza." He said.

"At this hour?" Umma mocked.

"Bye Yerim.... I apologize." He said as he hopped downstairs and I followed him. He came outside. 

"Myungsoo...." I called out.

"Yerim..." He replied.

"I am ......" I bit my lip. "I am sorry..."

"Its alright. After all it was my mistake." He came forward to me as I looked down at the ground. "You need not to worry." He held my cheek and inclined closer but then abruptly pulled himself back and stared at someone standing behind, probably umma.

He left without any exchange of words and I rushed to room, avoiding any questions.

"Yerim... open the door." Umma tapped at my door but I didnt open. I leaned against the door. "Yerim... that boy is no good for you. Dont meet him again. Yerim.... you are listening??? Yerim...."

I paid no heed to umma's overprotective words. I wasnt a kid anymore. I gulped back the feelings that I had since he kissed. I wanted to swoon right now and dream about the guy who was recently playing vampire with me.



Ok..... the chapter's name is totally not what it should be.... XD XD XD
I was in the bus when two girsl were talking about a guy dropping pizza at 2am .... heheeh....... XD XD XD