"Don't play with me"

Bad Blood

Yerim's POV

I literally started hating our meeting place. It was simply inappropriate and rediculous for our plain dates. That day, I had to speak my mind to him. And I was constantly denying the sentences that I've had been practicing my way to the temple, and Oh God! he was never late these days. From a distance I saw him holding his cell phone against his ear, probabaly calling me. And yes, this was 9th time he called in a row. The instant my cell phone started ringing, his tall figure turned around, as if he could hear it from this distance, impossible for a normal human being, or may be turned around incidentally. I waved at him with shaky hand, and trembling feelings. I could barely see him smirking in reponse through my glasses. I was used to this kind of behaviour, more like a bipolar personality disorder? That might be possible. Yes... he isn't a vampire. I nodded in appreciation for the incredible thought that came to my mind. Ok, then what about the teleportation? My mind asked. Do vampires teleport?

So, I was basically never into this horror fantasy genre and didn't know anything about vampires but that they drink human's blood. Just that. As I walked forward, his expression changed more like annoyed. I was walking at a slow speed and that could have been the only reason for his long face, so I increased my pace, then ran towards the temple. But as soon as I reached the temple, the guy was gone. "Myungsoo?" I called out while trying to catch my breath. "Don't play games with me or I am tresspassing into this temple. You hear me?" Ofcourse I wasn't serious. I knew he was extremely sensitive to it. And there, my technique worked and he appeared behind me, back hugging me but I backed off and whirled around to face him.

"You've been acting my bad girl, aren't you?" He bit his lower lip.

"We're going to have some serious talk today. Lets get out of here first."

"Still wondering about what that jerk Howan said? What's wrong with this place?" He shrugged his shoulders.

"Its a temple, isn't it?"

"Fine!" He rolled back his eyes, gulping back the anger that I caused.

I carefully slid my fingers through his fingers and interlocked them with his. He stared at me dumbfounded.

"OK, tell me where'd you like to wander?" He asked bored.

"Just walk me home?" I raised my brows and stared at him with puppy eyes.

"You know this aegyo won't work on me!" He chuckled.

I smiled. "You have no other choice."

"Lets go, Princess."

"Don't call me Princess." I bumped a fist into his chest.

"Then butthead?" He grinned with his evil eyes.

"Call me that one more time and we're done here!" That was the line I learned from Miyoung and it helped change his victorious impression to that of a person who's about to lose something important. Keeping aside all the hateful things about this guy, he considered me important. 

"Yeriiim... Is that fine?" He wrinkled back his nose.

Next thing, I locked my arm with his and pushed him to walk out. And we were now leaving the temple, and I wished we'd never meet here. Matching my footsteps with his, I looked up at him. our height difference wasn't much, so I took a good look of his features, and I was glad that all of him belonged to me, atleast for this moment. "Myungsoo?"

He turned his face to my side.

"I want to go on a proper date?"

"Your demands keep on ascending the grades."

"That's because my boyfriend isn't some dumb street fighter. He can afford my demands." I pouted.

That made him laugh out loud. "Ok, you win. So, any suggestions for our date?"

"Ummm, tomorrow at 5 in the evening. I'll text you the place where we are going to meet. Besides tomorrow is off."

"So, you've decided everything." He leaned and kissed my forehead.

"Together with Miyoung." I was aware he wouldn't like this last thing I said and he didn't.

He paused right at that spot and held me closer. "Miyoung?"

"We want a double date, just this once. I want to prove that you're capable of taking care of me, unlike her boyfriend."

"Huh... So you both are now playing a match?"

"Umm.... Well you could say so." I lowered my eye lid. A match?

"Fine... But just for you. I have no interest in competing with someone like Howan."

"So... deal?"

"Yeah..." He grabbed my wrist and raised it to his lips, kissing it. "Were you with him today as well?" He smirked.

"Him?" I stared confused.

"Sungyeol?"

The second he uttered his name, I got flared up. I drew my hand back and glared at him. "He likes Yoona and even kissed her."

"Ah! This attitude..." He bit his lower lip and again held my wrist, tighter this time. "Then who is he?"

"What are you talking about?"

"I bet you're lying about Sungyeol. Only Sungyeol could touch you the way I hate!" He clenched his teeth.

"How could you even think like that?" My heart couldn't bear the sharp edgy words he was throwing at me. A little tear drop formed in my eye.

"Just tell me! Who was he?"

"I didn't even talk to a boy today except Howan." Oh wait, I did. "No..." I paused, looking down. "I did." Then stared up at him. "But he thinks lowly of me." 

"But he touched you the way I hate!"

"Touched?" Sungjong didn't touch me as long as I remember but since Myungsoo was so sure, I repeated my encounter with Sungjong. We met in the ground, then we went to library, issued books, then he asked for my contact number. "No, he didn't."

He pushed me back. "Think about it girl! Text me the location and I'll be there, Bye." He walked forward, leaving me behind.

"Myungsoo!" I ran after him. "I am not cheating on you if that's what you're thinking. Guys even don't look at me. Its just you."

"Shut up Yerim." He uttered coldly. "Oh yeah.... and do report this to Miyoung. She'll enjoy the gossip." He exhaled out and then, securing his hands in his school pants left me standing there alone.

"He doesn't care." I tried hard to engulf my tears but couldn't stop the break out of tears. 


10:30 at Night

I was lying my bed with puffy eyes, thinking hard about the whole day and Sungjong. He did touch me now that I remember after a continuous repition of our little meet up. The touch was for a millisecond, when he handed me the two books; our fingers brushed lightly. I didn't even notice at that time. I really didn't know about Miyoung and Howan but I was sure, Myungsoo wasn't the one. And I cried rivers just thinking about him. He wasn't and I loved him. Miyoung was wrong at one point. I was already on the 'I can't live without him' level, and the most horrible situation of never turning back had also been my condition.



 

TADA!! This is pure fiction, just my thoughts. I adore all SNSD and Infinite members.