Selfish is not just a word!

Bad Blood

YERIM'S POV

 

I quietly sat down on my seat and smiled at the three. Woohyun looked amazed as he studied my dress which wasn't the one he ordered his maid. Myungsoo seemed so uninterested at my changed appearance that it actually broke my heart. I pouted at him but he never looked back. Rather he looked bored. This time I actually stared at him.

"You're girlfriend is so cute." Woohyun again barged in with his apparently buttery words.

"Oh... please excuse me." Seohyun left her seat to attend a phone call.

"So..." Woohyun started the conversation again as the waiter decorated the table with different edibles I really wasn't interested in. 

I glared at Myungsoo but he was absent minded I guess.

"Guys...I'll be back in 5 minutes?" Myungsoo got up.

"Myungsoo?" I called him back but he completely ignored me. I darted my eyes towards Woohyun but said nothing. He kept on a smirk over his lips and gave me a look, like I was abandoned. I rolled my eyes which were now a bit watery. Still I tried my best not to cry in front if his pathetic best friend. I had a lot better best friend than his and I was proud about a single thing that was mine and was definitely better. Miyoung.... drag me outta this hell. I sighed and slightly raised my head with closed eyes.

"Yerim..." I heard my name and felt a strong hand placed carefully over mine. I lowered my head and opened my eyes to find Woohyun in front of my eyes. But you said you won't call me by my name.

"Hm?" I squinted my eye with sealed lips and a disgusted look.

He grinned again sheepishly. "Have you ever been to Myungsoo's place?" He asked and settled his eyeballs at my direction.

"No..." I tried ro slip out my hand but his hand was fixed.

"Good. And don't ever dare to." He inclined a bit further. "Its an ancient palace where there's no TV and small dwarfs are maids." He whispered and winked at me.

"Actually I am really tired after all the fuss. So, I better l-leave." I attempted to break free again but no gain. And my tears were not obeying me, ready to fall out any moment.

"I think you're beautiful. So don't waste your time over someone as boring as Myungsoo."

He was directly asking me out knowing that I belonged to someone else. He grabbed my hand tightly and there was definitely no way out of his strong grip. I lowered my head a bit down and let my tears flow along with the blue liner. My eyes paused at the fork on the table placed beside my plate, so I picked it up and shoved the pointed edges into his hand.

Bewildered, he looked keenly into my eyes, still not withdrawing his hands but his eyes were surely depicting harsh pain. He grabbed my hand holding the fork with his other free hand and pulled it back along with the fork out of his hand. He then shook his head and finally retreated his hand. I abruptly stood up with almost broken heart.

"I am back." Seohyun came and caught my arm. "Myungsoo will be back."

"Let go..." I gritted my teeth and frowned at her. She read my face and darted an angry look to Woohyun who was wrapping a napkin over his injured hand.

"We can talk." She demanded.

I shoved her away with my arm she was holding and footed out of the hotel. I heared Seohyun running after me so I stopped for once to hear her story out, since she was Myungsoo's girlfriend afterall.

She came running to me. "Ah..... gomawo.... " She huffed and breathed for more air. "This was planned." She took another pack of air.

"Planned by whom?" I asked indifferently although that shocked me internally.

"I am not Myungsoo's girlfriend, just a friend. He does it with every girl he dates."

I remained silent and it was my fault not asking out anything about his past or entirely about him. He must have dated many girls as Seohyun sounded so. 

"I know this is extremely wrong  and I really don't know the reason why he always does this." She stared at me. "I might tell you one more thing."

My brows drew in an arc and my forehead knitted as a reaction. So, there was more?

"He will dump you now."

"What?" I was really perplexed about should I believe this girl.

"I am also tired of this game but he does it anyway." She shrugged her shoulders. "But I thought you were a nice girl so I told you earlier, to save you from further confirmation and humiliation."

I squatted down on the road and placed both my hands over my head. An agonizing pain was revolving inside of my head and I felt like the whole world was spinning around.

"You believed her?" 

I heard a familiar male voice and raised my head. What I saw was Myungsoo. I stood up abruptly and faked a smile with real tears. "I .... I w-was a-bout to leave."

"I thought you would have gone by now?" Seohyun asked Myungsoo, confused herself.

"Why would I ditch you?" Myungsoo pulled my collar forward along with me. 

"Because that's what you always do." Seohyun crossed her arms over her chest and elevated a brow.

"Didn't I tell ya! I love this girl!" Myungsoo said as if nothing happened. "Didn't I?" He pulled me closer.

I lost it again, the will to argue how much he hurted me but I lost it. He drew me into his arms and hugged me. I wanted to push him away but all I did was cry and more cry. 

"You're alright?" Seohyun muttered.

"Please leave us alone." Myungsoo said.

"Seohyun!" I said clearly as I slowly left his arms.

"I wasn't lying. But I am sorry." Seohyun said, feeling embarrassed.

"Lets have dinner together." I smiled wiping away my tears and the smudged liner. I smiled back at Myungsoo.

"That's my girl." He complimented.

I rolled my eyes. "Lets go inside. I have to apologize to Woohyun too." I stared at Myungsoo and yeah... this time his face turned pale

I was tired of being bullied and now deceived. If this was my ultimate fate, I welcomed it with open arms. I walked further in my long skirt and grabbed Seohyun's hand. 

"W-what happened?" She asked amazed.

"Lets hurry inside." I smiled.

By the time we reached inside, Woohyun with a long face was just about to leave.

"Woohyun-ssi?" I called out.

He looked up at us with astonishment. I hurried to the table and took my seat. 

"But??" He asked.

"You invited us to dinner. Can you re-order?"  I asked humbly watching the empty table.

"S-sure..." He stuttered.

"And I am really sorry for what I did to your hand. Seohyun told me everything." I smiled.

"Y-yeah..." He sneakingly looked at Myungsoo who was still pale.

During our dinner I tried to know Seohyun and Woohyun more and they became more comfortable than Myungsoo himself who was just staring at me instead of his food. He was probably confused about what was I planning now. I wasn't enjoying it at all, the decision that I took ... not the plan that I framed. 

After the dinner Woohyun willingly asked to drop us home but Seohyun apologized and left with her boyfriend I didn't know about. Myungsoo remained silent. I asked if Woohyun was able to drive with his left hand injured but he said he was alright.

"So, Seo told you everything?" Woohyun asked while driving.

I was at the backseat. "Apparently."

"I must admit you're different." He said, sounding so favourable.

I sneered. "Maybe ...."

"No, I really mean it. Your aura is precious."

"What does that mean?" I asked confused. Then I saw Myungsoo gesturing him to not speak any further.

"He meant you're special." Myungsoo replied on his behalf.

"So, Woohyun, have you tried flirting with every of his ex-gfs?" I asked, ignoring Myungsoo.

"Haha.... well you guessed right."

"Aha.... Seohun told me. So, what is the similarity between all of the girls he dates?"

"Innocence." He said. "No...." He turned the steering to the left. "No.... No.... I mean they always cheat on him for me." He huffed and giggled later.

"I really don't know what to believe but I'll assume they all were innocent."

"Drop us right here." Myungsoo said. I couldn't watch his eyes as he was at the front but I knew what color they were emitting.

"No... drop him here." I said and folded my arms while exhaling out. 

"Stop the car, WOOHYUN!!!!" Myungsoo yelled.

Woohyun stopped the car within the next second.

"No!" I frowned.

"Sorry. But you'll be safe with him." Woohyun assured.

"No!" I yelled again but I was late. Myungsoo got out of the car and opened the door for me. "I won't come out!" I glared at him.

"Nobody's asking you." He harshly grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the car. I hardly caught my bag. The road was silent as soon as Woohyun left with his car. 



Yeah... the scene continues.