walking down the aisle

before the worst

 Today is the day I'll walk down the aisle.

 

You look so handsome in your tux, you always do, even back in High school.

 

Remember our prom night? They required you to wear a dress, because you’re a girl, but you didn’t. I remember you being drag outside of the hall because of that. I remember staying outside because I know there is where I belong, besides you.

 

You never follow anyone, unless you want that, you never follow anyone but me and you’re heart.

 

Remember that day we became official? You’re so happy that you missed the morning class the next day. Now that I think about it, maybe you've just made an excuse, because you never like any of our morning class. You never took anything seriously, except us.

 

You always make jokes in everything, and that was the reason why people assume everything you say is a joke.

 

Remember when you ask me to marry you? We’re on our pajamas and you suddenly kneeled down and said “Krys, will you be mine forever?” I mean, how can you be sure that I’ll take you seriously, you’re even still at your bed hair you lazy bum.

 

You're lazy, but you'll do anything I want, anytime, anywhere. You're my servant, right?

Remember when you didn't want to get up from bed last christmas but we have a dinner schedule with my parents? You've never do that before, I hated you that day because of that. You choose your bed before me.

You always love beds and sleeping. And cuddling with me.

I can still remember watching you sleep for more that 24 hours last week. I thought you're dead that time, i panicked you know.

 

Our memories are flooding my mind right now, but i need to keep walking.

 

Now, every step I take we get closer and closer to each other, i can see you at the end of the altar, smiling at me, waiting for me so we can be together again.

 

You're smiling right now, do you think I look beautiful in white dress? Does it suit me well?

 

I always knew that I'll do this for you, because I always want to be with you. You're the only person that I'll say "I do".

 

And now that I'm in front of you, now that we're together again, now that I'm in front of your coffin, I'll say it, "I love you Am, and I'll be yours forever."




*gun shot*

 

-----

Yes, this is a collection of oneshot. Please don't kill me.