Hate for 'The Wife'

before the worst

this is like a POV of Krystal.

 



 

Krystal's beyond pissed. She closed her door with an extra bang that caused the 

hanged frame on the wall to fall, but she doesn't care, she's angry as hell and she mean it. She likes the fact that Amber never been in any relationship before her but she doesn't like the reason why.


Not because Amber's parent is strict, Jack told her about her conquest before settling with her husband. 


Not because Amber's didn't like anyone, because she said she did have a few crushes since University. 


Not because Amber's gay, she got a lot of admirer at the office (Krystal doesn't like it). 


Not because Amber's ugly, that's definitely a no-no, that dorky llama is too handsome for her own good. 


It's definitely, absolutely, surely because of Amber's step-mother, that evil piece of sh*t. 


Krystal doesn't care if her girlfriend living far away from her. Amber got an hour drive from home to the office and another hour drive going home, but they'll spend times for each other.


Krystal doesn't care when Amber's being summon to the Liu's Manor for some stupid reason by some stupid step-mother or when Mr.Liu's wife is being a to her Amber. Amber need to have a decent meal with her father and sister, too.


Krystal doesn't care if that woman is acting like a clingy wife to her GIRLFRIEND instead of acting like a loving mother. Well, that's the reason why Amber and Jack call her 'The Wife' tho, cause she acts like one.


Krystal doesn't pay any concern to any of Amber's step-mother's bullsh*t but she doesn't like that that woman don't know the word 'alone time'. Because who will like it when your long planned escapade will be shortened by a call from home, when they're in a very romantic cottage by the beach, having a very romantic candle light dinner on a Valentine's day. Not Krystal, definitely not Krystal.

 



Still not a fluff. but atleast not angst.

This is just a elucidation hahaha

 

Oh!! I'm on a rampage!!!

 

 

 

z