Messy

before the worst

Krystal kick the pillow away from her way then stepped on the blanket lying on the floor. Pick up the disregarded clothes to find the ringing phone. Answer the call on her way to the bathroom just to find the soaked towel at the tub and the toothpaste tube at the sink.

She can't remember when was the last time she's been home, oh.. scratch that.. she knows exactly when and what happened to her apartment to be on that condition.

She can remember throwing the towel at the sink to the other person on the room causing the toothpaste tube's cap fall somewhere, how she open the cabinet to put her clothes at her bag and how she was in too much hurry that she doesn't even have time to clean up.

--

Krystal can remember the argurments she and Amber had and the biggest one that had ended with some bad words and a hurtful goodbye.

But all of that were forgotten when she saw Amber at her bestfriend's doorstep with a single stem of rose and sincerely sorry.

--

Somehow, Krystal will always forgive Amber, and vice versa.

Somehow, Krystal will always belong to Amber, she knows her place is with her, beside her.

Somehow, Krystal can't leave without Amber.

--

Krystal tried to clean up her place, arranged the messy bed, the messy closet and she even found the missing toothpaste cap.

She took a seat at the sofa and smile.

She can see Amber walking back and forth checking the bed, the bathroom, the kitchen and the sala for anything that is out of order.

Krystal close her eyes. She can hear Amber mumbling about things that doesn't belong to where she had placed them. She can hear her sigh at the dirty plates at the sink. She can hear her footstep in the apartment.

Krystal open her eyes and didn't see Amber. Seconds turn to minutes, minutes turn to hours but there still no Amber.

A tear escape from her eyes.

She look around the messy apartment, she can see how she throw everything at her bestfriend after the funeral.

How she refuse to leave Amber alone at the cemetery that she started to packed their clothes.

How her knees fall when she walked out of the apartment alone.

With no Amber.


 

I don't even know if I'm making sense with this. 

I kinda hate myself now after reading the previous shots.

 

Give me ideas!! My pen is out of ink.