Stalker

before the worst

I have this concept draft in my evernote since early 2017. Hahahaha and I finally have found the will and idea to write it.

 

Three-in-a-row!!

--

"Are you sure you're okay with her following you around like that?", Min asked her bestfriend.

 

"Kinda? Haha it's not everyday someone will do that to me you know. I actually find it cute too." Amber find it cute to have a stalker, well who wouldn't if your stalker is your classmate's cute baby sister?

 

"Are you really sure? It's Jess, Am, the Ice Princess Jung"

 

"I know I know, and I'm not even doing anything! I'm not even talking to her!", Amber said defensively, though she has been tempted so many times to talk to the younger girl, because damn she likes her.

 

"You like her too?", Amber answer with a simple nod. "Stupid llama, you know Jess will throw havoc." Amber winced at the memory of Jessica throwing havoc at one of the juniors bravely asked Krystal on a date, in front of Jessica.

 

"I don't even talk to her. I won't make a move, I'm fine having a crush with her like this.", Amber tried to defend her side, trying hard to convince Min, to convince herself that she's contented with just admiring Krystal from afar.

 

"But Jess won't listen to any of your explanation and you know it, she'll kill you in an instant if ever she found out about this." Min words send shiver down to her spine, imagining the icy glare of the Ice Princess.

 

"Please don't remind me of what she will and she can do if she found out what her sister is doing. I'm afraid enough that she'll going to cut me into pieces and shipped back to my parents." Amber said while shaking her head, trying to erase the image of herself, boxed and chopped, being shipped back to America.

 

"Shipped back what to your parents?",asked a sudden voice, a very scary voice owned by a very scary person.

 

"Me." Amber answers instantly, she turned her head to the new person, shock is evident to her,  Min looked at her like she suddenly grown another head in her shoulder, which is not a so bad idea right now because she might need an extra one incase Jessica Jung decided to cut her head off.

 

"You're going back to your parents?"

 

"Why? Will you miss me that much?" Amber tried to make a joke while forcing herself to smile, an awkward and nervous smile but still a smile, remembering the fact that this girl can chop her to pieces in a size of a sugar cube.

 

"Nope. But Krystal will." Jess said calmly, so calm like it is normal for her younger sister to miss Amber, and it scares Amber and Min.

 

"W-what?" 

 

"Krys likes your stupid face" Jessica said, still calm. "But don't you dare make a move to my baby sis because I am so going to cut you to pieces." And attitude turns 180degrees, from calm to a total badass.

 

 

 

--

Please give me more concepts and idea. Hahahahaha my mind is so blank right now.