Love

before the worst

This is the fourth one. Hahaha might be the last for now.

 

--

 

Amber fall in love easily, but she always take it seriously.

 

 

When she was a kid she fell in love with music so she spent all her school years joining music clubs. She spent years learning how to play different musical instruments and when she was at the university she even enrolled to a couple of music elective subjects. Her dream is to write her own song, and she so did write song she started to lost track of the count.

 

 

When Amber is in middle school her homeroom teacher asked her to join the basketball team, and she did. She loves sport that she also learned how to play soccer and baseball, she became too occupied with games and practices but she's still joined the school annual christmas musical performance, every freaking year.

 

 

Amber's in the university when she was introduced to Korean Culture, and she fell in love with it instantly. She start to study the culture and history, she started to join her Korean friends for their dinner out to enjoy korean foods, she was so into it that she dream of having a korean girlfriend, and she did.

 

 

Amber didn't planned to fall in love with Krystal, but the girl is a living proof of the word 'perfect'. A perfect daughter, a perfect sister, a perfect friend and a perfect student. She didn't planned, but she did and she will always do.

 

They meet through a mutual friend, Sulli, and they click instantly. They both love music and sports, both in their second year in university, both taking business course and a lot more similarity.

 

They started to go out 4 months after their introduction, took a couple of subject together, went to a lot of games, tried new restaurant and made a lot of memories together.

 

 

And after years of living together, Amber find herself in the middle of their shared room looking at the discarded white wedding dress on the floor, feeling the cold metal around her ring finger, hearing nothing but the fast beating of her heart, tasting the bitterness of alcohol in that she realized that the life she loves to live is with Krystal, because she love her, and that she'll always do.

 

Krystal loved her, she knew that, and Amber will always remember it, Krystal loves her, but not enough to marry her.

 

--

Ciao.