What if

before the worst

Sometimes she think she overthink things, she sometimes think about her plans, sometimes about her failures, sometimes about things that happened or haven’t happened in her life. Her what-ifs.

 

What if I didn’t agree to transfer school?

Then maybe I wouldn't met her.

What if i decided to transfer on a different school year?

Maybe she'll meet other friends first and our friendship wouldn't be like this. We wouldn't be so close to each other.

 

Krystal hear the door opening, she already know who is it, but she didn't turn her head or greet the other person.

 

"I'm home" that is all the new comer said before opening another door and closing it with a bam.

 

What if I hadn't said those things?

Maybe you wouldn't slam that door, or you wouldn't even close it without me inside.

 

The bedroom door opened again and another door closed. Then the sound of flowing water can be heard. That's when I know you're still pissed.

 

You never take a bath without eating first if you're not pissed. Or maybe you've already ate outside? Did you have a date?

 

What if I decided to just let it away and just move on?

Maybe things will be different, maybe we can still be us.

 

I received a text from one of our friend saying "She's fine. But she wouldn't talk about it. Fix it Krys, you're both hurting."

 

I'm hurt, that's true. But not as hurt as you, that's for sure. But can I fix this? Can we still fix this?

 

What if loving you can be an option for me?

What if fixing this is a mission impossible?

Can I just give up like that?

Can I really let you go?

 

The water stop but you didn't come out. That's the last hint, you bathing in the tub is a hint that you don't want to talk, that this thing will end. That I can't fix it. That I'll be losing you any moment.

 

I stand near the door, staring, thinking whether you'll open it if I knock, but I know you won't.

 

So i started to talk to the door.

 

"What if I say the magic words? Will you come out and hug me? Will you say you love me?" A sigh escape from me. "What if I say that I'm just jealous? I'm always jealous Am, can't you see that? If i kneed down in front of you, can you stay? Will you not leave?"

 

What if I promise to be a better person, I won't be jealous, I won't pissed you, will you stay?



I feel so stupid talking to that freaking door so I turned around and went to my room.

 

I was shock with what I saw. I can't believe my eyes. Thats when my tears fall. That when I heard the door opening.

 

"What is this? What's the meaning of this?" I said, but I didn't turn my head. I can't face you.

 

"That's... that's my bags.", you answered.

 

"I know that idiot, but where are you going?", that's the only moment that I faced you.

 

"Here. We'll share room. Now, can you stop being jealous and marry me Krys?"

 

 

 

 


Failed. I'm more comfortable killing them. Hahaha