Video messages

before the worst

Amber saw the face she's been missing so much.

 

"You didn't wait for me Krys." Amber said.

 

"Hey Baby!! I'm sorry I can't wait for the weekend, I miss you so much! How's everything there?"

 

"Everythings fine. I'm doing fine."

 

"How's school? Please don't tell me you have another failing subject this year?" Krystal teased, she always do everytime the topic is about school.

 

Amber didn't really failed any subject, just almost failed, a couple of times, every semester. 

 

Amber laughed, "No, I don't have a failing subject now"

 

"And please don't tell me that you got another injury from the game?"

 

Amber laugh again.

 

She doesn't know why, but she can't finish a season or league because eventually she'll be injured in the middle of it.

 

"Nope, no injuries. No games for me this summer Princess." Amber smiled, tracing the face of the other girl in her computer's screen.

 

"This is so frustrating, not even a sem yet I'm missing you so badly. How can you imagine that I can survive for the whole 4 years?!" Krystal pouted, she's so cute when she do that.

 

"I'm sorry I need to did that. But you said you're fine with it." Amber answered.

 

"Yeah I know that I've said that I'm fine with you studying there. But I didn't know it will be like this!"

 

"You just doesn't like the fact that you don't have your servant with you." Amber laugh at the image of Krystal pouting like a kid.

 

"It's so hard you know!! No one will cook for me, no one will be ther to buy snacks, no one will help me with cleaning the apartment. No one to cuddle at night." Krystal said the last line shyly, like a whisper actually. But Amber heard it. 

 

"I'll be with you soon Princess, I promise. I'll be with you very soon." Amber touch the screen again, fighting the tears that starting to wet her keyboard.

 

"Please graduate soon, I can't wait to have you here again. I love you Am, Bye~~" and Krystal made a heart with her cheeks with a glint of pink.

 

Amber clicked another video. 

 

"Hey Baby, Merry Christmas!! I miss you so much! Please go home soon, I'll always be here waiting for you."

 

Amber can't take it anymore, she close her computer and just cry. Flooding her minds with memories.


 

Better stop this craziness.

I'm out of ideas. Haha

081615