Comeback to me

before the worst

I got this sudden idea but I don't know if I can write it well, but here it goes. 

 

--

 

Amber hang her coat, put her keys in the bowl by the front door, pet her dogs who missed her for the day and looked up to nothing, how long has it's been? Going home to just the dogs. A home without her, is it really a home?

 

Krystal left their shared home to help her sister with her new business and all Amber can do is say "Okay but call me always, like ALWAYS ALWAYS."  she emphasised as her hold to Krystal keep tightening, as if the other girl will disappear if she ever let go. Krystal just answer her with a nod and a kiss. 

 

Amber just got back from visiting Krystal, it's a long drive but she always feels much better after every visit, Krystal always makes her feel alive. How Amber missed going home with her.

 

Amber put down her phone with a sad smile on her face, how she missed her face, looking at it, kissing the tip of her nose, tucking her hair behind her ears, making sure she's awake and okay. Amber missed everything but what she miss the most is waking up with Krystal, or just Krystal waking up. All she really want is to Krystal to wake up and come back home to her.