Just maybe

before the worst

 

 

Amber's phone been ringing for an hour now, all from the same number, all were unanswered.

 

The ringing stop after the 80th call, she didn't count it but the screen is flashing that she got 80 missed calls.

 

Another unanswered call and the ringing finally stop, she pick her phone and sigh, tossing it at the passenger seat.

 

She took another glance at the girl outside and open her laptop, opening the chatting application she's been refusing to used since the last night.

 

It's been 2 years since she left for an assignment abroad. No vacation, no calls or texts, just a monthly videocall.

 

Amber send a message and wait until the other girl look at her phone and read the message.

 

A beep from her laptop, then the rush footstep followed by the opening of the door and a big warm hug.

 

They stay hugging for a couple of minute, whispering words of love, and filling all the emptiness they felt while apart.

 

A sudden push followed by a couple of hit at the chest, and a punch in the face. 

 

Maybe thats what Amber got from ignoring the Princess' calls, or maybe, just maybe Krystal just missed her alot.

 

-----

 

I always want warm hugs..