Drunk

before the worst

This is a very lame one. Forgive me..

 

 


 

Krystal phone rings in the middle of an important discussion about the company's new software but she needs to answer it because it's Amber's first videocall which is currently at the otherside of the world who she didn't see for more than a week now because apparently Amber didn't know that Skype exist, until yesterday.

 

"Happy Birthday Soojungie!!"

 

Krystal got shocked at the sudden loud greetings and excused herself to talk with Amber, who is obviously sitting in a toilet stall with her face so red that Krystal automatically can say that is drunk.

 

"Where the are you, Llama?"

 

"Club. With Ailee, Eric and Henry. I've drunk a lot and I've just finished flushing the fancy dinner that Ailee got us. We ate at this fancy restaurant with those chandelier hanging in the ceiling, Ailee paid so i've order a steak, medium rare!!"

 

A pause, but Krystal knows that she can't speak until Amber is finished talking about her day.

 

Amber kept on talking and Krystal put her 'keep-on-talking-i-am-listening' face even tho she can't even understand why Henry bought a new shoes which won't fit any if them or who gave Ailee the flowers and chocolate whichs she is both allergic to, Amber's story is incomplete.

 

"Oh!! And Eric met this girl at lunch, she is so beautiful and she's nice to Eric until he asked for her number and she run away. I've paid our lunch so my allowance might suffer and I might not be able to buy you that extra bag you want."

 

"I didn't asked for an extra bag." Krystal said.

 

"You did!!" Amber said, almost shouting.

 

"I did not."

 

"You did, it's here on my note, wait."

 

Krystal heard shuffling and she saw a note in Amber's hand.

 

"My note said 'Krystal's wishlist' cereals, chocolates, coat, bag, shoes, another bag. I can't read the next one, what's this?"

 

Amber put the note on camera and let her see the note, and there she saw her neat note(which is now crumpled and full of doodles) of what she wants from Europe which originally consist of cereals and chocolates only which is added with coat, bag, shoes, another bag and a ring written in a handwitten she knows owned by Ailee.

 

"You know Ailee added the rest, right?" She questioned.

 

Amber appeared in camera again.

 

"She said you want them tho." A very sorry looking Amber.

 

"Stupid. I have them all." Krystal chucked. a

 

"The last item is a ring, right? It got drawings in it."

 

"Yes. And no, you won't buy a ring." She said firmly, she even put stress in every word.

 

"They said I need to put a ring in your finger or someone will do it first."

 

"They can't and you know why."

 

"But Henry and Eric said I need to!!"

 

"You know why they said that??" Krystal asked.

 

"No. Why??" Amber answered, looking clueless as ever.

 

"It's because you didn't informed them we secretly got married before your flight, stupid."

 

"Oh! I need to informed them? I thought we need to keep it a secret."

 


Violent reaction is always welcome. But please don't hate me. 

 

 

-z