Krystal's Married

before the worst

 Italics are Krystal thoughts.

 


 

Krystal got married and her older sister Jessica will be giving her speech as her Maid of Honor.

 

She's been praying day and night ever since their mother announced that Jessica need to give a piece of talk at the wedding night, she also need to beg her sister not to back out.

 

--

"Well, my name is Jessica and I'm the bride's older sister." Krystal took a deep breath, preparing herself for whats coming, Jess and her other half never got close(as in never).

 

"First of all, Mom told me to write my speech atleast a month ago, but being a hardheaded daughter we are, i didn't." The crowd laugh as Jess grin.

 

"My little sister got married today and we all knew that she beat me to it..." Jess said playfully then point at Amber "...it's your fault." and then all guest laughed.

 

"Well, even though she didn't end up with a perfect beau, she got married to a dork that we're all pretty sure will make her happy for the rest of her life."

 

Krystal smile. Happy for the rest of mylife.

 

"I'll give you a list of reminder:"

 

Jess pause to bring out a piece of tissue that she used to scribble her so called list.

 

"I did made my note mom" another pit of laughers from the guest.

 

"I've spoiled Krystal since day one, now it's your turn. Enjoy~"

 

You almost did spoiled me Jess, almost.

 

"She's our little princess, don't act like an ."

 

The word 'Princess' put a big smile in Krystal's face. I am Amber's princess.

 

"I'm you're older sister now, but only by law."

 

Yes, only sisters by law. Not by blood.

 

"If I need my baby sis, you'll have to wait."

 

What if I need her but you need her? Will you let me have her?

 

"And most specially, you're always wrong and she's always right."

 

Actually Jess, you're the wrong one. The person I've married won't make me happy, the person you're holding will do. Only Amber can makes me happy for the rest of mylife.

 


This is supposed to be a fluffy one, but it doesn't feel right. Hahahaha