My happy ending

before the worst

Someone want me to start with drama. Hahaha so i did.


I entered the apartment with a heavy heart. I heard my stomach growl so I went directly to the kitchen after disposing my shoes and jacket.

I walked past the living room and automatically froze when I saw the you in the couch. You're here.

You must have notice my arrival because you turned off the television and stand up, facing me. What are you doing Amber?

 

"Hi." you said.


"H-hi", I stuttered "You're here?"


"Yeah, do you mind?"

"No", do I mind? I really don't know.

My stomach growl again.

"Hungry?", you chucked. How can you still laughed?

"Yeah"

"Come on, I'll whip something for you.", and with that you went directly to the kitchen.

 

I stayed silent while you cook, watching every move you make, watching every moment.

 

I just sat there quietly, gripping the edge of the counter to stop myself from hugging you while you cook. I just sit there, watching you attending my needs without even being asked.

 

You took out bowls, chopsticks and spoons, and laid them out on the counter. You opened the fridge and poured out a glass of water, placing it in front of me.

 

“Thanks", I said, but you only answer with a smile. Why are you smiling?


Before I could say anything, you turned around to turned the stove off, taking the food off of it and placing it at the counter.


“Here, eat.” you put the steaming plate of rice down and took a seat in front of me.


“You haven’t had dinner?”


You shook your head. “Waiting for you to arrived.” I wanted to ask why, but I couldn't.


I just clenched my jaws. My eyes were warm, filled with tears at the sight of the considerate gesture. “What if I didn’t go home?”


You shrugged. “Go on. Eat.”

 

I gulped, fighting the tears that were ready to spill out of her eyes. But you started eating.

 

"What are you waiting for?” you looked at me. “Eat up. I thought you were hungry.”


“I am.” with that I starting eating.

 

You we're always this sweet and caring to me even after arguments.

 

Touch. You touch my face and you close our distance.

 

Smell. I always like how you smell, it's unique yet appealing, always good.

 

Taste. You're lips always taste like mint. I tasted it as you kiss me.

 

Hear. I closed my eyes as we kissed and all I can hear is my irregular heartbeat.

 

I have a smile in my face when we ended the kiss.








"I thought you're leaving."

 

"I am."

 

"Goodbye"

 

"Sorry for pretending"

 

See. I see the door as it close, with you at the other side. Out of the room. Out of my life.

 

All those gesture were just a pretend. Just a show. All fake. So much for my so called happy ending.

 

 

 


Yow!! Thank to LT for the idea. Hahaha