Reminiscing

before the worst

 WARNING!!

Read at your own risk.


 

Krystal tightens her grip to the flower in her hand, mind busy reminiscing, while she's walking down the aisle.

She saw Amber's dorky smile and the image of a much younger them play in her mind. How her dorky friend flashed a shy smile, while holding a bouquet of roses, and started to stutter while trying to asked her to be her prom date.

She can still recall how their weekly trip to the mall became weekly dinner date and how from being bestfriends they've switched to being girlfriends.

Krystal look down to the flower in her hand and saw the diamond ring she's been wearing since last Christmas and look back to Amber at the front of the altar.

The marching sound starting to fade in her ears as her mind is busy reminiscing the proposal Amber had given to her.

How they finally took the next step of being together forever.

When all the people's eyes at the church is with the marching bride, her eyes are fixed with Amber, the only person she wants to marry with.

As the bride reach for her groom's hand, Krystal can't stop herself to wonder, will Amber look at her like how Yuri look at her sister?

 


 

I'm not gonna say 'sorry'. I've warned you from the beginning!!

 

 

-z