Points

before the worst

A/N: This content don't make sense just like the rest.

--

 

Krystal was 14 years old when she first saw Amber with her older sister, she's riding a skate board and all Krystal can think was how it will be so cool if she knows how too. She told her sister she likes her friend but she said "She's a llama-face dork, nobody likes her." so she just keep it to herself.


Amber was 19 years old when she admitted to herself that she likes Jessica's younger sister. In her defense, Krystal was pretty much matured compare to other girls her age and she's smart and witty, too. Still, Amber doesn't planned to tell a soul because she doesn't want to die young.


Krystal was 18 years old when she finally realized that she really really likes Amber and that her sister will kill them if they started dating(not that Amber asked her to date her or anything) so she settled for admiring her at the side.


Amber was 23 years old when she told her bestfriend Min that she likes Krystal, her cute stalker Krystal. She's also 23 years old when Jessica 'The Ice Princess' Jung made a threat to cut her to pieces if she ever make a move on her(Amber felt 10 years of her life was gone after this). 


Krystal was 20 years old when she said yes to Amber, the tomboy was thankfully still alive after asking for Jessica's approval, for a date. 


Amber was 25 years old when she asked Krystal to be her girlfriend. 


Krystal is 26 years old when she said yes to forever with Amber.

 

--