Office affair

before the worst

Amber's been an office slave since forever and she's super fine with it, well fine until the change of management happened and the new manager takes over.

 

--

 

It's finally Friday and its been a long day in front of the computer with her eyes hurting thanks for the astigmatism and the lack of specs, but Amber still got a massive amount of paper works before she can go home and claim her so-called 'Weekend Reward'.

 

Five days in front of the computer doing paper works with a high chance of overtime, a very strict supervisor who likes to shout at her every freaking time, and a very clingy workmate who claims that Amber likes her because she's nice to her are what Amber needs to get over every weekdays just to spend her weekend alone with her girlfriend, to still be a slave of Krystal.

 

A sigh of relief escape Amber as she click the save button, for the 5th time just to be on the safe side, and stretch her aching back.

 

Another 5 minutes and the Manager's door is opening indicating that she need to pass her report and go home. The door closed and she started to collect her things, feeling excited to be home with Krystal.

 

Another 10 minutes and she found herself at her manager's office, pinning the young manager at the wall, kissing passionately, hands roaming everywhere, touching places she shouldn't be.

 

Another 30 minutes and she found herself helping the other girl collect her clothings, feeling guilty.

 

Another 15 minutes and she felt a peck being place in her right cheek before she drove off the building, going home.

 

--

 

It's midnight and Krystal's head is place in the crook of Amber's neck, arms securing the older girl, still trying to catch her breathe.

 

"Another round?" Amber playfully asked.

 

A pinch in her side follow by giggles and ended light kisses.

 

"Aren't you tired? You had a very long week."

 

"Naaah, you know I can't get be too tired for you."

 

Another pinch(much painful this time).

 

"Sorry."

 

"Anything for you, my little miss manager."

 

--


Now for Amber, being an office slave is the best thing that happened to her life.

 


I need new ideas.