the drama

before the worst

 Krystal can’t take her eyes off from the immobilized girl in the bed. She’s been avoiding to cry for a long time, but as time goes by, her vision is slowly blurring.

 

 

She knew that she's sick but she's still not prepare for this, she will never be prepared for this. The boyish girl is so great, she's funny, smart and always playful. That why she caught her attention.

 

The girl stirred and winced, proving the pain that she's suffering.

 

Krystal want to do something, console or comfort the girl but she can't. She know there is nothing she can do for the girl. That's why she feel so useless.

 

Krystal sighed, she can't believe this is happening, she knew that the other girl have a lot of dreams, a lot of plans, but also a limited time. A tear escaped her eyes.

 

A door opened but she didn’t turn her head to look who came, eyes still in the girl.

 

“Krys?” she heard.

 

 

Her sister sits beside her, tapping her shoulder to get her attention.

 

 

“Hey Krys, is something wrong?”, Jessica asked.

 

 

Krystal want to shake her head as a sign that there is nothing wrong, but she couldn’t. She’s frozen.

 

 

“Is everything fine? Why are you so quiet? Wait, are you crying?!”, but Jessica didn’t receive any answer so she follow Krystal’s line of sight. That is when she noticed the immobilized girl in the bed. She gasped. “What happened?!”

 

 

“S-she… she…” Krystal sniffed, still fighting the urged to cry, “She collapsed.”

 

 

“Oh God, this is bad. Did you saw her when she collapsed?”

 

 

“Yes, she’s still fine in the morning, and then she just fell down the stairs.” Another sniff escaped from her.

 

Jessica gasps. A tears almost escaped her eyes.

 

 

The door opened again and the person joined them in the sofa, greeting Jessica before taking a seat.

 

 

“Are you guys okay? What are you doing?” she looked at Krystal and Jessica. “Are you two crying?!”

 

 

Krystal pointed straight ahead and earned a consoling hug.

 

 

“Aww, did the sick daughter die?” asked Amber.

 

 

“Nope, she just collapsed. This is why I hate watching dramas, I’m getting too attached to the characters.” Krystal said and turned to her sister. “This is all your fault!!”,  she said while pointing to her sister.

 

 

“Yah!! Don’t point your dirty little finger at me! I’m still older than you! And I didn’t tell you to watch it!! ” Jessica hold Krystal's finger, pointing it somewhere else.

 

 

“But you said it’s nice and you’re recommending it!!” Krystal argued.

 

 

“I just told you that it’s worth watching!! I didn’t tell you to watch it yourself! Right Am?” Jessica turned to the quiet girl.

 

 

Amber raised her hands, “I’m not talking sides Jess, I don’t want to sleep in the couch tonight."

 

 

Amber then kissed Krytal's cheek and said her goodnight and whisper "i love you", proceeding to the bedroom to sleep.

 

 

---

Nobody died~~