Knock

before the worst

2-in-a-row.

I don't know if I'm still making sense with this but I am the one writing this so yeah, yiu can't do anything.

--

Krystal knocked at the closed door, hoping that someone will open it for her. 

 

"Where are you?" She texted Luna after a minute of knocking and waiting.

 

"Room. Why?" Luna's reply came instantly. She sigh in relief, Luna must have been listening to her ipad again, she thought.

 

"Open the door please, I forgot my keys." She replyed back. Hoping for her bestfriend to open the door immediately because the other students has starting to look weirdly at her now, eyeing her as if it is super weird for her to standing there right now. 

 

"Its not even closed Krys." The short reply came after two minutes, not that she's counting the passing time. She look at the closed door and try to turn the knob again, getting more irritated because the damn door is closed, and it is ing locked!

 

"IT IS LOCKED!!" Krystal replyed, annoyed, followed by a couple of angry emoticons and stickers, showing what she's been feeling through them.

 

"NOPE, it is not. As a matter of fact, Sulli's been holding the door wild open now." 

 

Dumbfounded with what she just read she look at the top of the door frame, looking at metal room number, shining as if mocking her, 907 engraved in the cold netal plate, and that's when everything sync in and Krystal realized her mistake. 

 

The door opened slightly, followed by a voice asking her "Do you need anything?" and Krystal can bet that she damaged her spinal column with how fast she bow before running away, running fast to the staircase, running as if her life depend on it, because this life her room number is 807.

 

--

 

"Where were are you ?" Are Luna's first word to her the moment she entered their room, door wild open curtesy of Sulli.

 

"Damn!! I took off the wrong floor and knock the wrong door!!" Krystak said while taking off her jacket, tossing it in the couch before facing her friends again. "This is so embarassing. She open the door for me!! Of all the people on earth, her!! me!"

 

"Who?"

 

"Amber!!!" And Krystal blushed while her two friends laughs their eyes out.

 

"Well, atleast now she noticed you." Sulli said, tone still teasing her.

 

"And might be thinking that I am a freaking stalker." Krystal said lowly, head's hanging low from embarassment. Who wouldn't when she just confessed to the llama a couple of hours ago??

 

----