Why

before the worst
The sound from the television, the door being slammed and the faint sobbing from the closed door are the only things that can be heard from Amber's flat from the moment they arrived there more than 10 minutes away.
 
Amber wanted to knock, but she can't lift her hands. She wanted to call Krystal, but she can't find her voice. She wanted to do anything to console the other girl, but she can't do anything. All she can do is to wait, wait for the time that Krystal will go out.
 
Amber have been waiting for hours until she heard the door opening and she saw Krystal with fluffy eyes and a messy hair, indicating that the faint sobbing turns to silent crying. The messy hair is a solid proof that Krystal fell asleep while crying.
 
All that Amber can feel is uselessness. She feel so useless to see her lover crying and she can't do anything.  
 
Amber wanted to run and hug Krystal, but she saw the teary eyes and step back.
 
Krystal is not yet done crying. Amber wanted to slam her head in the wall but she knew that won't help. 
 
--
 
Krystal look at Amber, tears racing from her eyes, she looked fragile, she look like her world is falling apart.
 
Krystal wanted to say something, but her she can't say anything due to her crying.
 
Krystal can't stop crying, and she knew that she needed Amber in her arms to calm down, but she can't hug Amber now.
 
Krystal look at Amber again and gulp. She's trying to calm herself, calm enough to say her heart's content.
 
Krystal's sobbing turned to hiccups. Her hiccups turned to sighs. Her sighs turned to silence.
 
A long pause and Krystal started to speak.
 
"You left me Am."
 
--
 
She's dead. Amber knows that. 
 
That's why she can't knock that freaking door.
 
Why she can't call Krystal's name.
 
Why she can't console her like she used to do everytime Krystal is sad.
 
Why she can't hug her tight.
 
Why she's useless.
 
Why Krystal is crying right now.
 

Why Krystal is left alone.


Because i'm alone. Hahaha