Rosy Cheeks

My Lucky Year

It was eleven in the morning and time for our third date this week. The two of us were laying down on a red-checkered picnic blanket munching on some PB&J sandwiches that Jonghyun had dutifully prepared for us. I had to admit that they were much better than any I had ever made, but that was probably because I could barely boil an egg correctly, to quote Jonghyun. 

We had a wonderful assortment of food that was all too sugary for our growing bodies: gummy worms, chips, chocolate covered pretzels etc...However the lunch was cut short for when Jonghyun spotted two tiny black ants crawling into his lemonade he very very reasonably smacked the bottle away and insisted that we pack up and go. Apparently Jong hadn't ever gotten over his fear of bugs. 

And so we were closing up the containers and throwing away our trash peacefully until I shouted "Ahh Jong!" 

"What?" He yelled showing me eyes of pure peril.

"There's a spider on your back!" I exclaimed pointing accusingly at his back until Jonghyun hastily took off his jacket and started stomping his foot down on it repeatedly. 

That was until I gently pushed him away from his abused jacket and kindly told him "I was just messing with you". 

The punch in the stomach I received was well-deserved. 

 

Now we were walking hand in hand down the little stoned pathway that went through Wolf Park. Jong and I were talking about which crayon we would be which I responded with skin-toned because of all the political discussion I would spark up. To which Jonghyun informed me that six-year olds were not the most politically aware people in the world, and I really couldn't argue that. 

After a few too many heated discussions about drawing utensils later I was quickly pulled against the side of a particularly mossy tree and before I knew it a pair of lips were on my own and I was in the middle of quite a heated kiss. When Jonghyun pulled away he gave me a cocky smile and ran his tongue across his lower lip a bit too slow for comfort.

"You're so hotshot sometimes, you know that?"

"Yeah...but you love it" He said with a wink as he trailed his pointer finger down my heavy chest.

"Hey will you two cut that out? There are kids here!" An apparently very angry mother yelled to us waving her arms up and down furiously.

I couldn't even make out an apology, before I mumbled out an "Oh " and was tugged in the opposite direction of the lady by a very strong teen male. 

"Aigo Jinki you're blushing like crazy" Jonghyun giggled will grazing his hands over my rosy cheeks. 

"Well that was very embarrassing!" He whispered grasping at the lapels of Jonghyun's jacket. 

"Eh it's okay babe, we're teenagers we're allowed to be a little more rambunctious than the middle aged"

"I doubt that woman even knows what rambunctious means" I sneered causing Jong to laugh more loudly than acceptable at such a quiet park. Oh look we were making a raucous again. 

"Come on, admit it was a little fun" Jongie urged wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me to his side as we continued to walk out of the park. 

"I mean I enjoyed that kiss"

"Ohh you did? Does Jinki like it when I'm being bold?" 

I shook my head abashedly smiling like the dork I was.  

"Hmm I'll have to be a bit more brazen in that case" He joked before giving my a slight slap. 

"Aish! Jonghyun" 

He could only giggle and look down at the concrete in what I thought was embarrassment. 

"Well you do have a very fine . I must say" 

"Ah do I now?" I asked wearing a much too big grin. 

"Yes. A solid 10/10 that is" 

"Really cause' I think yours is a flat 4" 

"Aish why so rude to me?" He said giving my yet another light slap. I had to admit I was starting to like the feeling...Aigo what was wrong with me?

"I'm so glad I'm your boyfriend. It means I can touch your without it being considered that creepy"

"Emphasis on that." 

"Now let's hurry up and get home, I wanna get cuddling" He said before giving me a sweet peck on the lips. And so my boyfriend and I walked home, our hands entangled and swinging gently with the setting sun as our lovely backdrop. 

 

(A/N) Sorry this chapter is so short but I promise to make the next one longer and better. Sound like a plan? Also can you guys comment about what you wanna see happen next, no promises they'll happen but I'm really curious ^^