Internal Bleeding

My Lucky Year

I was just finally sitting down to read some of this dumb book for school, when my phone started ringing. It was Jong's ringtone, his wonderful rendition of the Pokemon theme song, and I quickly picked it up.

"Hey Jinki you might wanna come to school right about now"

"What? Jong, school ended like two hours ago"

"Yeah babe I know, but something is happening with Taemin and I just think you should be here"

"What's going on? Is it something with Minho? Did that up again?" Subconsciously my voice rose as I spoke not realizing how my concern was getting to me. 

"Yeah they're just arguing now, but we both know it'll escalate soon"

"K I'm leaving now" And with that I ran downstairs got my coat and keys and drove out of the driveway.

 

 

When I arrived to the front of the school seven minutes and fifteen driving violations later, I could see Taemin and Minho with furrowed eyebrows waving their arms around. Thankfully, it was just the two of them without a pack of kids surrounding them. It crossed my mind where even Jong was, before I heard a "Hyung!" to my left. 

By then I was already stomping toward the scene, just hoping that Jonghyun was following behind. This clearly needed to end, so I guessed I'd take some action.

"Taemin! What the hell are you doing?" I a bit more angrily than intended yelled at my friend. It seemed to have suprised him, because he eyes widened and it looked like he had been shaken from his angry state, I could see the fury leave his eyes as he faced me. 

"Sorry hyung, but Minho was talking slack about you..." His head lowered to the ground before flashing a stern look to said boy. 

 

I sighed. "Okay Minho, just come out and say it. Why the are you acting like an ? Seriously man, what the is wrong with you?" Yeah, this guy stirred me up a bit. Can't blame me though, he's insulted my best friend and my boyfriend, and oh yeah myself. It was justified. Trying to keep my temper, I let out a huff and as I did I felt a warm hand carefully and tentatively place itself on my lower back, almost pacifying me. I didn't need to turn around to know who it was, and I was thankful for him to be by my side. 

"Well...I think you guys are gross and unnatural" Oh right, the face was still here.

"Alright both you and I know that's bull. We all know about you and Taemin, Minho. You'd do well to just accept yourself or at least mind your own damn business" The hand on my back started rubbing up and down my spine making me shutter, which was not appreciated at a time like this, but nonetheless it helped me from flipping anyone off. 

"Wah? I dunno what you're talking about" Way to sound intelligent Minho. He really had a way with words.

"Fine then , but know that this is a warning and if you cross the line again I will ensure you get what you deserve"

And so I grabbed Jong and Tae's hands and stormed back to my car not looking the in the eye again. I hoped he got the message, it seemed to be pretty straightforward. 

By the time we had all gotten in the car I was pretty cooled down. I put the keys in the ignition, and everyone was silent, probably swimming with thoughts in their heads. Jonghyun reached his hand out to my cheek and I turned to him giving my best 'No really I'm fine' smile and I could tell he knew it was fake. He pulled me in for a kiss, it was chaste but plump and tender, just what I needed. When he pulled away, he was showing me the most soft big brown eyes, succeeding in melting me. 

"Sorry Taemin" Jong whispered to the blonde sitting behind us, apologizing for having to watch us. 

 

"So what even started the whole thing?" I asked after a fairly long moment of silence. 

"Eh I overheard him complaining about the school's newest fags, and after that I don't even remember it's such a blur" he sighed looking out the window. I followed his eyes to the sight of Minho putting in earbuds and disappearing out of our periphery behind the school.

"For me, I was walking outta the chorus room and I heard them spitting fire to each other. I shooed everyone else away, but I don't even think you realized I was there" Jong slightly smiled.

"Yeah not really...sorry I was really investing in coming up with good comebacks" 

"Any memorable ones?" I asked.

"Only someone with an IQ as low as yours wouldn't know that means a tiring or unwelcome ing task"

"You've had better"

"I know"

 

 

 

After I'd dropped off a peculiarly quiet Taemin, Jonghyun and I went back to my house. 

I was standing at my counter slicing up some apples for the two of us, when a muscular pair of arms wrapped themselves around my waist. 

"How're you feeling baby?" he whispered in my ear trailing his lips across the back of my neck, making me shiver for the second time that day. 

"I'm okay. In the mood to relax."

"I can help out with that" his voice ghosted across my neck, as the pads of his fingertips made their way onto my stomach, slowly pressing his palms into my cool skin. The sudden intimacy made me give up on the apples as my head dipped, hands gripping the edge of the countertop with labored breathing.

He started his warm hands up to my chest, his thumbs playing at my s. My head felt like it was spinning, but in a good way. My heart rate picked up and little explosions started erupting from my stomach filling me with the feeling of pleasure. 

Lips attach themselves to my neck, up and down before dragging his blunt teeth across the slick skin. He  calculatedly kissed, , and bit at my skin until he was satisfied with the dark colors arising to the surface. 

"Hmm would you like to see my work?"

"What you mean the internal bleeding you just caused me?"

"Yes, but it's y internal bleeding and we both know it. Now come see" He dragged me over to a mirror and tugging at my shirt.

"Damn Jong that's literally the color of wine"

"Oh...sorry is that okay? Do you want me to go lighter next time?" He asks his voice going a bit shy. 

"Oh no no it's okay Jong. It's just a bit shocking I didn't think it'd be this dark. Seeing it though, yeah it kinda turns me on"

"Would you like to give me some?" He trails his fingers up my arms giving me a suggestive grin.

"Of course baby, hickeys for everyone!" I cheered before drawing him in close. 

 

 

 

 

(A/N) Hey there, how'd u like this one?