Some Fun

My Lucky Year

 

"It was the big day. We were going to tell Jonghyun's mom the big news. Jonghyun had been so restless the whole day at school it was so adorable. I knew him and his mother were very close, so it must've been eating him up inside that he hadn't told her about out new relationship yet. Especially if she had been rooting for us all along, before we even realized our feelings for each other.

Of course I couldn't help but be a touch jealous. Jonghyun's mother was just so warm and accepting, and my mom just wasn't quite those things. It could be worse though. That's what I keep telling myself, because I mean it's true. But sometimes it really hurt knowing my own Umma couldn't even support one aspect of my life. Couldn't even manage a "Hey Jinki-ah your playing is good today" nope, just "Jinki-ah I think you need to practice less your falling behind on your schoolwork" even though of course I wasn't. I don't get it, my parents were just always obsessed about me falling behind on my schoolwork. Couldn't catch a ing break with them.

That was all alright, though. I had Jonghyun, and his mom was amazing and we were gonna have dinner tonight, and we were gonna laugh, and I was gonna blush as Jonghyun told embarrassing stories about me, but I would retort back with an even worse tale from our childhood. Then, perhaps his mom would bud in and say one of those handful of stories we had both heard oh so many times. What would it be tonight? The time we both ran away from home only taking a jar of peanut butter and two spoons, leaving a scribbled note on the kitchen table saying how we were going to find Narnia? Or maybe the time we decided to test each other's manliness and punched the wall in Jong's room for two hours, until my knuckles were bleeding and it was decided that Jonghyun had won. God I had heard that one so many times. About how I had started crying and Jonghyun got nervous and sprinted around his house looking for the band-aids, but then couldn't find any so he wrapped one of his shirts around my hand, and told me not to tell my mom for fear of getting in trouble. We did get in trouble naturally. I think the dent in Jonghun's wall was reason enough. I do remember Jonghyun holding my bleeding hand in the aftermath and telling me he was sorry and that I was more manly than him because I had stopped crying. It's cute to think about now. I don't think he would act much differently honestly. Of course we would never play such a stupid game nowadays, but Jonghyun hasn't stopped caring about me, in fact he probably did more now than before. Definitely actually. He definitely cared about me more now. I was his boyfriend for god's sake, he better. God knows I did.

Seven-thirty came around and I was walking over to Jonghyun's house a sweating nervous mess. I don't have a clear reason why, but the slight possibility that his mom won't accept us was in the back of my mind. I really didn't want another scolding for dating the best ing guy ever. I was being irrational though. Jong even said she wanted us to be together. I really had nothing to worry about I told myself, as I knocked on the door. 

Thankfully my boyfriend was the one who opened the door. He looked so good wearing a pure white pair of skinny jeans coupled with a black V-neck and a cross-necklace. The er, he was a damn atheist. 

"Hey, Jinki-hyung" he smiled stepping forward to give me a hug. It felt nice and relaxed my body a bit as I exhaled into his shoulder. 

"Nervous?" he asked trailing his fingers down my spine. It made me shiver lightly, but just because it was really chilly out tonight I told myself.

"Quite." I said simply.

"Well you don't have to be okay? My mom is gonna love it trust me. She hated my ex and come on, she's gonna love you so much, especially in comparison. And also because your Jinki. And everyone loves Jinki"

I did my best to ignore the slightly implication of that sentence, and responded "Okay, Jongie. Thank you"

He gave my jaw a few butterfly kisses which had me humming in relaxation, but unfortunately he pulled away reminding me that we weren't here to make out. It was a tragedy really. 

 

 

Everyone was sat down at the circular wooden kitchen table, and I was staring at the wax dripping down the candle as the flame waved back and forth threatening to fall to one side and spread. Jong gave me a quick nudge and snapped me out of my haze. 

 

"So Mom..." she looked up at him smiling widely the candlelight warming her face softly.

"Jinki and I have something we wanna tell you" Jonghyun reached out his hand under the table and starting rubbing my thigh. I could tell he didn't mean it in a ual way, just as a way to ease is nerves a bit, but that didn't mean I didn't take it in a ual way. My face started to redden significantly as Jonghyun continued. 

"Okay um...well...Jinki and I are together...We’re boyfriends" My face lit up at the use of the word and when I turned to look at Jonghyun his face was gleaming and not just from the candle. 

"Oh, Jonghyun I know" she smirked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Haha well Sodam told me is all. I thought you would have assumed that considering what a big mouth she has" his mother laughed kindly, she meaning no  harm. 

"God, I'm gonna kill that girl" Jonghyun said rolling his eyes, but laughing nonetheless.

"We were worried for nothing" I whispered over to Jonghyun smiling.

"Guess so, silly us" 

 

"Okay, I have just one request" his mother clapped her hands together looking a bit shy.

We looked at her with expectant looks.

"I just have to see you two kiss. Just once. You can't blame me, I've seen you two grow up since you were babies and now you are finally together, I've waiting for this day for years"

Jonghyun was giggling his head off while I had wide eyes staring blatantly at the woman across from me.

Before my eyes resumed normal size, there was a warm hand on my jaw turning my head to its side as Jonghyun pressed his lips gently against my own. My heart was fluttering for some reason, I knew we had kissed before but, this was just different? It just was.

His mom was clapping. Her eyes squinted as she smiled, just like Jonghyun. She exclaimed "Ahh you two are just two cute, I wish I took a picture. I just can't believe you little babies grew up into who you are now. It's all just too cute, it really is" She rambled on a bit longer about our apparent 'cuteness' and then she left to go to her room, telling me I was welcome to stay the night if I wanted to. Wow she really was being nice about his, wasn't she? 

 

 

 

Jonghyun led me to his room pretty urgently. And once the door was shut and I was pressed against it I understood why. He connected his lips to mine running his hands down my chest pressing my further into the door. He moaned into the kiss as he tangled his tongue with my own. My hands found way to his lower back as he grazed his lips across my neck saying "Jinki" under his breath before attacking my neck with nipping and wet kisses leaving it red and vulnerable. He guided us to his bed, and he gently pushed me down on it followed by him climbing on top of me lowering his face to whisper "Don't worry, I don't wanna just yet. For now let's just have some fun" he grinned looking me in the eye questioningly. 

I gave him a vigorous nod in response craving for him to continue, curious as to where this was going. I let him lead the way as he slowly pulled off my shirt followed soon after by his own. I raked my eyes over the way his back arched and his muscles stretched as he took it off over his head. I loved his arms and the way they immediately went to caress my face and pull me in for a passionate kiss that had me scratching at Jonghyun's . 

I reveled in the way our chests crashed against each other as Jonghyun ed down on me rubbing his still clothed crotch against my own, causing me to release a jagged breath trying to contain my voice from out his name to the whole town. I could tell Jonghyun was holding in too, not wanting to wake the other members of the household, but not being able to contain himself too much as he shut his eyes and let out a quiet moan when I scratched my nails along the center of his back. 

He opened his eyes, now half-lidded and looked down at me lustfully. 

"Jinki, can I take off these damn pants?" 

"Yeah" I agreed, it was starting to hurt a bit and the rough denim was not too pleasant after a while. Jong let out a sigh of relief, or perhaps pleasure, and he loosened his belt and slid off his pants revealing dark red and black boxers. I subconsciously whimpered at the sight, begging to touch him as he took my own jeans off. 

When Jonghyun pressed down against down me, we both moaned out together relishing in the new feeling that was so much better than before. " Jinki" sighed dropping his head down to clamp my bottom lip against his teeth releasing with a rough tug. It left my lip swollen and puffy, but I kinda liked the little sting it gave me. Then Jonghyun changed course a bit, pressing soft kisses down my jaw, neck, and collarbone as his hands strongly held onto my hips for support as he picked up the pace. I felt a certain feeling in my stomach knowing what it meant.

"Jong, I'm gonna..."

"I know me too Jinki, just let it happen" and with that he melded his lips onto mine until I let out a moan I just couldn't hold in as I fell to my release. Jong following soon after, a muffled "hyung" or maybe it was "jinki" it was too quiet to tell. He collapsed down next to me clearly trying not to be breathing as heavily as he was. I for sure was panting like crazy. And not to mention the sweating. God I hope Jong was telling the truth when he said he liked me sweaty, because damn was I a slick mess. 

"Hyung" he huffed trying to gulp down as much air as he could with each inhale "we have to do that again sometime"

" yeah we do" I chuckled sweeping the pads of my fingertips down his smooth chest. I encircled my thumb around his mole, before thinking screw it, and leaning over to kiss his mole. I couldn't help the hum that came from my mouth as I did. I knew it was weird, but like he would care. It was Jonghyun I was talking about. 

When I pulled back a bit putting my face very close to Jonghyun's.

"Like my mole do you?"

"Yeah, I only stare at it everytime you were those deep-set necklines" I giggled trailing my fingers across the cute spot.

"You know, I thought I got more looks from you when I wore those. Guess I was right. It was totally worth buying all ten colors of them in that case"

"You bought all ten?"

"Hey, if it meant more Jinki glances I would wear one everyday for the rest of my life" he smiled running his fingers through my ruffled hair. I hummed in reply.

"Come here, hyung you're too far away"

"I'm literally three centimeters away from you right now" I grinned loving the way his arms wrapped around my bare middle pulling me into his warm and welcoming frame. 

"Mmm much better. Much more Jinki" he mumbled kissing along my pointy clavicle and rubbing circles up my stomach soothingly. 

I closed my eyes and felt myself drift off into sleep, as Jonghyun whispered "Let's sleep for now hyung" before giving me a loving kiss on the lips to which I grinned into. I quickly succombed to sleep as I felt Jong's slow steady breath fall onto my neck pacifying me to sleep. 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N) Hii guys soo do you think I should make this rated M? I dont really wanna but I don't wanna get in trouble so maybe I will idk yet. Anyways how'd u like this chapter? I know it was mainly soft core haha oops Idk how that happened.......