Loving Smooch

My Lucky Year

It was a week after the incident in front of the school, and thankfully no other Minho-related episodes had occurred. As much as I knew at least, because I wouldn't doubt Taemin to have already punched his guts by now, but so far no black eyes had been spotted on the dickhead so my nerves were pacified for the time being. 

 

It was at lunch on Wednesday morning, and Jongie and I were sitting under out usual tree eating and grinning with the occasional kiss when no one was looking. Although, Jonghyun rarely cared enough to look around before giving me a loving smooch. 

There was that word...loving...love...it got my mind wandering. As I looked at my beautiful boyfriend eating his yogurt sloppily, I couldn't help but wonder if I was in love with the guy. I didn't know...I mean what are symptoms of love? Going to that person when you're sad...being comforted by them...have them wipe away your tears. We'd done all of that, and I really couldn't imagine doing them with anyone else. So did that classify our love? Because it surely felt like that wasn't enough. No there was more, definitely. He was the number one person to put a smile on my face regardless of the mood I was in. We'd been...intimate with each other. I'd had my first kiss with him, and my first other things...and he was really hot? 

To be honest, I really had minimal idea if I was in love with Jonghyun or not. My gut told me I did, but we'd only been dating for what...a few months? Was that really enough time? I didn't seem like it. My parents told me they fell in love after a year, but then again they'd only known each other for that long. I'd known Jong my whole life. We'd grown up together, matured together. I truly did want to spend lots and lots more time with him. And I think he did too. 

 

Then I'd grown to realize that I'd been staring at my boyfriend for quite some time and that he was giving me confused puppy eyes. 

"Jinki? Baby?" He questioned eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"What? Oh sorry Jong..." 

"Why were you looking at me liked I'd just killed your cat or something?"

"I don't even have a cat" I grinned. 

"Okay but still I wasn't appreciating the look"

"Sorry Jong, I sorta got caught up in my thoughts"

"What thoughts...?"

"Jongie thoughts" I smiled widely.

"Good Jongie thoughts?" He asked eyes crinkling a bit as he beamed. 

"Yes, very good thoughts" I nodded.

"Okay then, I'll let you off the hook then...If you do something"

"Oh? And what would this something entail?" 

"I want you to hold my hand, walk me over to that bench and make out with me"

"...In front of everyone?" I accidentally squeaked, my eyebrows raised to my hairline.

He merely smirked and nodded.

"How about just a peck?"

He just shook his head, crossing his arms with determination.

"Why do even want me to?"

He only shrugged his shoulders, still smirking like the bastard he was. 

"Well okay then. C'mere" I rolled my eyes, gripping his hand and pulling him into a standing position. 

I could see his eyes sparkle a bit, like he was shocked I was actually doing this. Not like he gave me much choice in the matter.

I lead us up to the groups of tables with chattering teenagers, and stopped right in front of the bench parked in the middle of everyone. 

And not too slowly I grasped my hand to the back of Jong's head and pulled him into me. Our lips immediately latched, my tongue slipping right into his warm mouth along his and grazing it across his teeth. It wasn't the prettiest kiss, but it was hot and intense. I didn't realize how much I had worked up in me until his lips were on mine, and wow it felt good. We hadn't had much time to kiss the past week and now that we were I realized how much I missed this. My hand came to rest on the side of his face, and my other came to grip his slim waist. Immediately, Jonghyun let out a muffled moan startling me and causing me to pull back while puffing heavy air into his face. 

We looked into each other's eyes, and I could see the surprise in his. He probably didn't expect me to go that hard, and neither did I, but I promptly grabbed his hand with my own and brought us back to our tree. 

As soon as we sat down, Jonghyun looked at me with freakishly wide eyes and an equally wide smile. 

"Holy Jinki!"

I just blushed sheepishly and rubbed my arm up and down.

"That was so hot hyung, I didn't think you had it in you. Okay no I knew you had it in you, I mean I've seen you before and wow can you get y like-"

"Okay babe, I kinda get it"

"I'm just so happy you're my boyfriend is all. And I'm going to want to do stuff later, after school"

"Stuff?'

"y stuff"

"Okay" I nodded my head in agreement. I could go for some y stuff myself, apparently the whole class knew now too.

"Aish so many people saw that"

"I know. It's okay though, they'll only think good things. I'm sure there's at least ten boners and damp among that crowd after what we did"

"Oh my god, Jong" I laughed, punching him in the shoulder lightly. 

He shrugged giggling with me.

"C'mon, let's try to spot the boners" he whispered into my ear, wrapping his arm around my shoulders. 

Jokingly, we started scanning the courtyard for tented pants and wiggling legs. We weren't having any luck, until we found something that caught our eyes behind a big leafy bush. 

It was the oddest thing. We found a certain Lee Taemin and Choi Minho doing what Jong and I were doing not five minutes ago. It was a bit gentler, more hesitant, but I think I spotted tongue. 

"Okay, you see them too right?" Jonghyun whispered into my ear. 

" yeah I do" I huffed. I wasn’t exactly pissed off, but I wasn't pleased either. It was a peculiar mix of them both. 

"Are you angry, hyung?  I don't want you to be okay? If we don't want Minho angry with our relationship, we shouldn't be angry with his"

"That unfortunately makes sense" I chuckled letting out a soft smile. 

"It is a bit irritating thought isn't it? Am I allowed to be a bit irritated?" I asked grinning, leaning on Jonghyun's shoulder.

"Yes, I mean I'm a bit irritated too. But, I'm kinda happy for little Taemin. You can't deny that there was something going on between those two"

"Yeah, you're right. I always felt like there was more to their turmoil."

"Mmm I agree" He smiled, leaning his head to rest on top of my own. I shut my eyes for a minute and just relaxed in his embrace.  

"I'll have a talk with Taemin-ah about it soon."

"Be nice to him Jinki hyung. He's probably scared, but I'm sure he's just following his heart. And I think we know from experience that that only leads to good things" He smiled kissing me on the cheek. 

"Yes, we really do...Now about that y stuff you mentioned before" 

 

 

 

 

(A/N) This chapter title is so fluffy I can't... :) I liked this one hbu?