Lazy Afternoon

My Lucky Year

 

"Jonghyun, do you think we'll stay in touch after high school?" I asked him on a lazy afternoon while we were strolled out on my bed. 

"What? Of course we're dating aren't we? Also we're childhood friends and we would regardless of the relationship status. I care about you too much to see you go just because of a couple miles, Jinki" He reached up and started my frizzy hair. 

"Okay good. I just needed a little bit of reassurance, sometimes I get these little thoughts, and those little thoughts turn into little doubts, which turn into..."

"Hey babe, listen to me okay? You're stuck with me for as long as you want me. You know I think you're way too cute to lose, right?" He said kissing both of my cheeks making me blush incredibly red. 

 

We got back to talking about nothing and everything for a little while, before I noticed that Jong was rubbing his hand over his shoulder a few too many times to be brushed off as nothing.

"Hey, babe is your shoulder hurting?" I was kinda my first time using the word 'babe' and yeah it's stupid, but it really did mean a lot. We were finally comfortable enough in the relationship to use words like that. It was a warming thought.

"Yeah I went to the gym yesterday, and I went pretty hard" he chuckled to himself.

"Lemme give you a massage" It was out of my mouth before I knew it. 

He smiled brightly towards me and I could've sworn that I saw a hint of red tinting his cheeks "O..kay".

His nervousness made me nervous and made me start over thinking about dumb , before I calmed myself down and reassured my mind that we'd done worse stuff, and that this was pretty minor. 

"Can you..." he chuckles to himself again, damn he was really embarrassed about this. He motions for me to take his shirt off, and well... I do. Don't know why he couldn't have done it himself but, I'd figure now was better practice than ever. Yeah okay, it totally took longer than it should've, but Jonghyun's a patient guy and all. Knowing him he probably found my clumsiness cute. 

He cautiously flipped onto his stomach revealing the whole plain of his tanned back to me, and I gingerly strattled his . Okay, no that makes it sound dirtier than it really was. All I did was put my legs on either side of his body. See that's not so bad?

 

My hands started kneading at his injured shoulder and I hear him sigh as I dug deeper into the skin. 

"Is this okay?" My quivering voice asked.

"Yes, keep going babe" he sighed out while closing his eyes in what seemed to be contentment. 

With the kind words of encouragement, my hands started to explore to the base of his neck, an area that I found got a loud response from Jonghyun making him moan a bit into the mattress. I tried my best to ignore it, because my crotch was literally sitting on top of his . 

I get a bit carried away as I make my hands do the choppy thing across his shoulder blades, and told him to go 'aaahh' to which amazingly he did and it sparked smiles out of the both of us. 

 

"Jinki?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you do my lower back too? It kinda hurts a lot" He mumbles with half his face pressed into the comforter, still somehow managing to look attractive as hell. 

Without responding, my hands simply slide down the tense muscles of his back that I totally have not been oogling this entire time and start working on his lower back eliciting more deep moans from the boy under me. 

I continued pressing into his toned flesh as Jonghyun got lazy at holding in his reactions, and lets everything out. I heard an array of different hums, mumblings of 'Yes, right there', and my favorite the moans. They were always deep and almost desperately begging for me to press deeper. And I was without a doubt thinking about now. Whelp that's great. 

 

After a most definitely way too long massage secession, Jonghyun asks me if I wanted one.

"Nah, my back acne is way too painful right now...I'd rather not" So yep, that was extremely embarrassing to admit. I couldn't help though, it always came back when I got stressed out. 

"Have you been stressing again, Jinki hyung?" Okay so I guess he knew. He usually did.

I sighed. "Yeah kinda. About college and everything, I don't know if I'm like at all qualified to get in anywhere"

"I know Jinki, I'm worried about it too, but there's nothing much we can do about it except do our best to prepare ourselves. But I'll tell you a secret hyung: I know you'll get in. My sixth Jinki sense is saying that you will. 

"Well in that case, what am I worrying for?" I joked cracking a big smile. 

 

"So do you want me to rub acne cream on your back? I know you can't reach it" He asked as if this was a normal boyfriend task. And unless my extensive research is wrong, it's not. 

"Uh, no that's quite alright Jonghyun-ah. I'd rather you not see me gross red back" I was starting to get a wee-bit uncomfortable, as I did not particularly want Jong picturing what I describing, let alone see it in the flesh. 

"Oh c'mon Jinki it's totally fine. Don't you remember? I used to do this for you back in middle school when you hit puberty"

I ducked my head in my hands "Oh my god, why would you mention that? You know you aren't to talk about my puberty days"

"Hehe just let me, Jinki. You're being too dramatic" He smiled simply up at me before reaching over to take my shirt off. After he did I gave him the poutiest pout I could manage, but all he did was tell me to turn over as he fetched the damn acne cream. Why is my life so ing embarrassing? 

 

Before  I was allowed to protest he started gracefully grazing the pads of his fingers across my exposed back. And despite all of my complaining, I couldn't lie...his warm hands touching my soar back felt so nice that I found myself humming into the fluffiness of the mattress in relaxation. 

 

"You're acne has improved so much since middle school, hyung"

 

"Shut up" I groaned eyes still closed not bothering to look up at the attractive shirtless mess above me. 

 

I was starting to lose myself in his gentle fingers scanning across my back, until he pressed just a bit too hard in a particularly sensitive spot, and I couldn't contain myself from the loud ouch that expelled from my mouth. 

Jonghyun's hands instantly retracted and apologies after apologies continued coming out of his mouth. 

"Jong it's really alright. The pain's already faded by now" 

"I know, but I'm just really sorry, hyung. I wanted this to feel good" and I could practically hear the pout on his mouth as he spoke the words.

 

A moment after, I felt a warm soft pair of lips press gently onto the soar area. I immediately giggled in reaction, making Jonghyun smirk and go "Like that don't you?" until he was pressing more and more soft kisses down my spine. I tried my best to forget about all the benzoyl peroxide that was probably accumulating on his lips in favor of enjoying the warmth I was getting.

That was until what I assumed was a restless Jonghyun, flipped me over and smashed his lips against mine.

"Ugh I was right"

 

"Bout what?"

 

"Acne cream does taste like "  

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N) sorry this was a bit short, but I'm a tired girl and must sleep now. goodnight u guys hoped u enjoyed the two massages