Winky Face

My Lucky Year

The next day, I woke up and pressed a sweet kiss on a patch of tanned skin, except this time I was aware of my actions. It felt nice to wake up next to my boyfriend while he looked all cute and innocent peacefully sleeping despite how he acted last night. Damn that was so hot, his personality just went 180 and it was all about kissing the life out of me. To say the least I could get used it. 

I started his hair lightly until his eyes blinked open and he gave me the brightest smile looking right into my eyes. 

"Good morning, babe" 

Oh no he did not just called me babe, I was not prepared for this. My heart was beating way too fast and I knew he could probably feel it with how close we were sitting. My face got red and my hand went to cover my face.

"Aww Jinki, don't hide okay?" he lightly tugged my wrists away revealing my blushing face, and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. 

"How was last night for you baby?" 

Okay boy had to keep it calm with these heart racing pet names. They just seemed to run off his tongue so smoothly and naturally, while I can barely utter 'Jonghyun' half the time. It was a full two syllables okay?

Oh I had a question to answer that's right. Last night. Well it was ing hot seeing Jonghyun shirtless finally and seeing him flex and sweat above me with is head rolling back and adam's apple bobbing up and down. 

"Oh it was nice?"

"Just nice?" he smirked cocking his eyebrow a bit...a lot. 

"You were pretty hot...." 

"So were you" he mutters. I watched his eyes scan over my body and I realized I was half right now and not particularly covered by the blanket that had made its way to Jonghyun's side during the night. 

'"Really hot Jinki" he said grazing his fingers down my bare stomach, making me shutter a bit. 

He saw me blushing, and inched closer to take my lips in his and slide his tongue inside humming against my mouth. After just a bit of ravishing he pulled back, and said "Hey Jinki I've got an idea for what we can do today"

"Okay what is it?" I asked intrigued. 

"We're gonna get my keyboard and be street performers for the day" 

"Actually that does sounds really fun...okay let's do it" I smiled to him. 

"Awesome, we just have to shower and change"

"Okay you go first I'll wait"

"Not together?" he gave me puppy eyes and jutted his pouty lip out. 

I chuckled and shook my head getting up and pushing him across the hallway into the bathroom. 

"One at a time for now, you boy" and with that I shut the door, very pleased with the pouting face he gave me.

 

 

An hour later the two of us were sat down on a town fountain playing our rendition of "Sunday Morning" because damn did we love that song. Jonghyun even got a hat out and so far we had made a respectable $1.34, which was honestly better than I thought we'd get. When we got to "I Wont Give Up" Jong put his arm around my waist and we swayed lightly.  I had my eyes fixed on the keyboard, but I could feel Jonghyun's eyes on me as he sang out. 

 

After two and a half hours of singing, Jonghyun turned to me and told me his throat was killing him, so we packed up and headed to our cafe, exciting me a bit because I loved going their with Jongie. It just reminded me that our relationship was and not some fantasy my mind had created. The solid arm around my waist helped solidify the feelings as well, which made me smile and wrap my arm around his slim waist. 

We ordered our usual and sat down on the comfy velvet chairs near the windows of the store as we watched people pass by, ooing and awwing at every cute dog that walked by. 

A few minutes later the two of us are chatting away about who knows what, and a brisk breeze sweeps in as the door of the cafe is opened up and Minho walks in. 

"Ugh not him, Minho's been kinda a ever since he found us kissing the other day. I can't believe I was friends with a homophobe"

"Wait, you're telling me Minho's homophobic?"

"Yeah, crazy right? I was friends with the guy for two years and then he just drops me for kissing the cutest person alive" he chuckles poking at my cheeks. "I mean how could I not kiss you? Your lips are just so perfect and pouty,” he said leaning in, but I leaned back cautiously, "Not until he leaves, Jong".  

"Oh you're probably right,” he said frowning, but I decided to intertwine our fingers together, which brought his smile right back. 

"Okay so I know this sounds really gossipy, but in this situation I've just gotta say it" I told Jonghyun looking him in the eye as he quickly nodded in response urging me to continue. 

"Well a while ago when Taemin and I were talking about you kissing me..um well he pretty told me that him and Minho used to have a thing and that they've kissed, but that Minho was kinda and broke it off..." I rambled off.

"You're kidding..."

"No really, you can ask Tae. Guess Minho's not so anti-gays after all"

"He's probably going through denial, we all do. I mean did do?"

"What, deny my uality? Oh yeah definitely, but it comes to a certain point when you have to accept it in order to live your life well. For me that happened like two years ago, because I knew thinking about a boy as frequently as I did could only mean one thing" 

"Awww Jinki was that boy me?"

"Yes" I let a sigh that was quickly followed by an eye roll. 

"Cutie" he grinned kissing my hand. 

 

 

At two we decide to part ways and finish a bit of our homework, so I take the opportunity to call up Taemin and fill him in on a few things, particularly Choi Minho related things. 

"Okay Tae ing guess what Jonghyun told me today?"

"What was it Onew-hyung?" Taemin asked in curiosity.

"in said that Minho was giving him for dating me and that he was acting all homophobic around him, er I guess biphobic, but you get the point" 

"Oh my god, I'm gonna that boy up!  You don't just steal the first kiss of the iest boy in school and then be a to his best friend a second later" 

"It's crazy right? Like he's totally just using it as a cover to seem straight, which is just so many layers of ed up I don't even know where to begin"

"Well I do. First, it hurts the guy you kissed because you're shaming the act. Two, it hurts the couple you bully because you're hypocritically shaming them. And yeah three, it's ing hypocritical. Not to mention unhealthy to suppress your uality for something more normative" Taemin was practically yelling into my ear, but I loved hearing him get even more riled up than me about this. I was concerned about his feelings though, it must hurt to know that Minho feels shameful about what they did, but I hoped that Taemin was strong enough to know it was just because of the enormous amount of queer-shaming our society had and had absolutely nothing to do with him. So, I told him just that and thankfully Taemin just laughed and said "Oh don't worry Onew, I know that. That boy probably still has the hots for me knowing him and my face".

"Haha totally Taeminnie"

"Oh and Onew?"

"Yeah?" I asked wondering what he could say next. 

"I just want you to know that if Minho crosses and line or just really starts to bug you or Jong, or even just slightly makes you guys feel down I will run there and rightfully kick his for you" 

"Thank you Taemin, but you know I don't like violence"

"Okay fine, but at least rant to me about it and tell the school, deal?"

"Deal." 

After a bit more of Taemin calling Minho a , I invited him to come over and play some videos games with me to which he said "Okay let's make the boss Minho and kick his ".

 

Once Tae got in the zone he pretty easily beat the level, and we decided to study physics for our test, but that got boring and useless pretty fast once we realized we had no idea what the we were doing. So I texted Jong to come over and help us study, but really it was just an excuse for Taemin to finally meet Jonghyun, because damn how had they never spoken before. I found that so weird just considering that they're the two people I'm closest too. 

 

"You know I'm probably gonna hate him" Taemin said while we were waiting for him to walk over. 

"And why's that?" I asked chuckling at my best friend's pessimism. 

"I don't know he just gives me those vibes in the hallway like 'I am a perfect bundle of butterflies who only does what's right for society' "

"I mean that's pretty accurate, I'm not gonna lie" I laughed as Taemin chucked a pillow at my stomach. 

"Hey no beating up my boyfriend" another voice said coming from the door. 

"Hi Jong come over here" I say patting the spot next to me on the sofa. 

"So um...this is Taemin, my best friend for a while now, he's a bit crazy so don't shake his hand"

"Oh wow, hi I've been wanting to meet you for like centuries" he smiles warmly down at the twerp sitting on the floor. 

As Taemine means says "Same with me" I could have sworn he blushed just a little bit as they shook hands. 'I'm probably gonna hate him' my god damnit Taemin. 

As the evening went on Taemin pretty much ends up telling Jonghyun that he had been the love doctor behind our entire relationship and that he should really thank Taemin that I didn't accidentally barf on him when he tried to kiss me and to that Jonghyun let out a chuckled and joked "Me and my clothes thank you very much for letting me have a vomit-free kiss with Jinki". Normally I would be slightly offended, but when Jong put his arm around my waist like he often does everything was okay. 

"Wait you call Onew, Jinki? I thought only his family did that?"

I blushed, of course I had too. I'd always adored the way Jonghyun has always called me by my real name, the way his soft voice just lets it roll of his tongue in a flow of sound made me happy. 

"Well, of course I love the name Onew. I think it's really suiting to him, since Jinki is so soft and gentle, but there's something extra special about 'Jinki' that I just love. Also, that's just what I called him my whole childhood, so I didn’t want to stop if he was okay with it, which he was" Jonghyun said with his big eyes gleaming in delight at what he was saying. I naturally lost my , because this was my first time hearing about this. I never thought he'd actually put thought into my name, and I had to say it felt pretty nice, especially because he sounded so endearing when he was saying it"

"Yeah I mean Jinki means like precious and rare, which I think is even more suiting...." Jong glanced up at me and I caught his eyes in an intense gaze. Slowly, I leaned into his beautiful face and he brought his hands to rest of the sides of my face as he pulled me in for a chaste kiss that left my lips tingling all over. 

 

"Aish you guys are soo cheesy, I'm gonna leave you be and let you get all those hormones outta your systems before we hang out again" and with that he walked out the door with a huge grin plastered on his face that I knew he was trying, and failing to hide. 

 

"I really like Taemin" Jongie said with a simple smile.

"Really? I kinda hate him"

"Haha yeah I was actually a bit scared to meet him. He always gives me 'I’m gonna kill you in your sleep' eyes when I pass by him in school, it's pretty intimidating.

"Well you aren't wrong, he does that to everyone, it's a thing" 

 

"Soo now that he's gone perhaps we could do what he said? Act on some of those overwhelming hormones?" he said giving me 'come here' eyes. And so I obeyed and scooted over only to be pulled into his lap, which surprised me a bit.

 

Jonghyun s his hand up my torso, and up my neck leading to the back of my hair where to lightly grasped some making my neck tilt to the side, giving him more access I assumed. 

After what felt like forever, his soft lips brushed against the sensitive skin of my neck making me sigh out a puff of air. Then he started giving my butterfly kisses up my neck all the way to the back of my ear, where he and and wow I did not know I was sensitive there but damn, his actions had me out filling the room with my voice. 

"Mmm louder baby, come on" he purred into my ear sending a shiver down the length of my spine. 

Next he slid his hand up my stomach and up to my where he rubbed and pinched making him get just the reaction he wanted. I knocked my head with his letting out an even louder moan as I clutched my hand on his soft t-shirt. He continued at every inch of my neck bruising it, and leaving his marks on me. I continued to groan at his every move and close my eyes in sheer pleasure as I let him do as he pleased to my body. 

 Soon, he started to push his hips up against mine, making me realize just how hard I had become and just how great it was to have him rub his hard-on against mine creating an oh so nice friction. Experimentally, I rolled my hips down pressing into his sending my into another spiral of rolling head back shutting my eyes and out "Jonghyun" that was barely even audible with how much I slurred it. 

Jong then laid me down on the length of the sofa so he was familiarly on top of me, gripping at my jutting hipbones, and ing down on me. "Say that again, Jinki. Say my name" he breathed out his breath hitting my face hotly. 

"Jonghyun" I repeated arching my back as he slipped off my shirt and started and roughly on my s. After that he started rocking his hips a lot faster, knowing we were both coming close and I didn't think either of us were in the mood to tease. 

Strongly, he ripped our pants off and pulled me into a sitting position with my legs wrapped around his waist in a matter of seconds. He was kept ing, even harder this time as I was pressed further and further into the couch with every seconds. His hands were running up and down my sweating sides, while he melded his lips with mine immediately joining our tongue in a desperate behavior running his tongue along the roof of my mouth, which felt surprisingly good. 

I pressed my hips up into his more and more until the needed feeling in my stomach became prominent, "Jong...I"

"Yes that's right baby come for me" he whispered against my lips before dipping his head down to ravish my neck once again down the entire expanse of my throat. And with that I came, deeply grasping at Jonghyun's hair and urging him to join me, to which he did as I heard a soft groan followed by a whimper. 

He fell back onto the couch gripping my wrist to follow him for some much needed snuggling. 

Jonghyun wrapped his arm protectively around my back pulling me in closer and kissing me on the forehead tenderly. 

I was about to drift off into sleep, when Jonghyun quietly whispered, "I'm really sorry babe, but I gotta go home. I don't think we can afford for someone to find us on the couch without our clothes on sleeping."

"Oh okay yeah you're right, well goodnight Jong I hope you sleep with well"

"Same to you Jinki, goodnight" he smiles giving me a longing kiss before slipping on his clothes and quietly shutting the door behind him.  

 

 

Ten minutes later I get a text from Tae saying "Sooo how'd things go after I left?!?!?! *various smirking emojis* " 

"Oh we had quite a nice time, don't you worry. He actually just left"

"Ohhh really that so late, y'all are so dirty"

"Yeah we're actually moving pretty fast with that kinda stuff, but I really like it...do u think we should slow it down?" I asked.

"Honestly, as long as you're not uncomfortable it's alright the way I see it"

"Trust me we are both very comfortable"

"Ugh shut up i was truing to be serious u dip"

And all I type back is a winky face, because why not. 

";)"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------

(A/N) Yeah idk about this chapter but I do know it's hella long and took so long to write. sorry about the delay life's been crazy af lately. As always leave comments and thank u for reading ;)