Big Bubbles

My Lucky Year

It was 7 o'clock in the ing morning when I heard an excruciating banging coming from what I assumed was the front door. Completely aware of the fact that everyone else in my family slept like a rock, I trudged my way down the steps, managing to only trip once, to open the damned door. 
And who did I find it to, no other than Kim Jonghyun leaning against the doorframe and grinning like the idiot he was. 
"Hey baby" he smirked giving me a good look over with his eyes, surely taking in my unkempt drowsy appearance. 
I made some sort of grunt in response, to which he took my hand leading me out the door.
"C'mon you need to wake up we have a full day ahead of us!"
"We do?" I mumbled back as my hand was being down the sidewalk to Jong's house I presumed. 
"Of course we do, it's the first day of spring break Jinki! Finally we can have some time, just the two of us no stress no worries just us" He said tugging me in close into his embrace, to which I contently placed my head on his shoulder breathing into the smooth crook of his neck. 
"That sounds nice" I replied tightening my arms around his waist, to which he did the same.
The two of us stayed just like that for quite some time. It was so tranquil to simply be in each other's presence and take in the other's scent, the flow of his breath, the beating of his heart, the way his tan skin almost glistened in the morning sunrise. 
I sighed out a satisfied breath, releasing our intimate hold. 
"So what's on the agenda for today?" I grinned up at him. 
"Well, firstly we're going to go take a bath, because you are one dirty puppy"
"Did you just call me a puppy?"
"I do believe so."
"You know you're the puppy in this relationship, right?" I sneered jokingly.
"Oh yeah I forgot. You're the bunny, that's right"
"And how exactly am I the bunny?"
"Look in the mirror sometime hyung, you're one in the same"
I merely huffed, muttering some sort of curse under my breath.

Finally it hit me as we were walking up the steps of his home, that Jonghyun had said 'we're going to take a bath' not 'you're going to take a bath'...the implication of that sentence were filling my mind with possibilities and it was starting to all become to much, until Jong turned around and smilingly said,
"Don't worry I'm not gonna see you hyung. The big bubbles make it very hard to take any peeks."
I quizzically raised my brow at him, before he turned to the bathroom and started to fill the tub with hot water. 
Despite my minor apprehensions about this idea, the thought of slipping my exhausted body into a pool of steamy warm water almost had me groaning. 
"Okay you get in there I'll meet you in a minute"
"Uhhh okay" was all I could manage to say as Jonghyun slipped out of the bathroom.
Gingerly, I stripped off my shirt and...the rest of my clothes. I examined myself in the mirror carefully looking at myself from top to bottom taking in my lean and scrawny frame. Poking at my belly fat I let out an exasperated sigh, telling myself I'd have to start working out again. 
I slowly submerged myself in the steamy bubbly water and I couldn't help but smile a bit. It just felt to nice. 
I quiet knocking came from the door followed by an even quieter, "Hyung, can I come in?" and that's when the idea of seeing Jonghyun's form filled my mind. I imagined his rippling muscles and tanned skin I'd only caught glimpses of before...or at least I did until I realized I had a question to respond to. 
"Oh yeah, you can" I spoke, keeping my eyes down as I heard the door creepy open. 
From the corner of my eye, I could see that he was wearing a white towel wrapped around his waist, to which he strategically took off as he got into the tub. 
"Jinki you're so cute, I could just squeeze those blushing cheeks of yours" he cooed.
Finally, I lifted my eyes so they weren't glued to the floor and took a nice long look at my boyfriend. 
His brown hair was slightly messy and his face was just gleaming with happiness. His collarbone just barely stood above the waterline totally teasing the out of me with how y it looked. 
"So, what made you think of doing this?" I asked nudging his calf with my toe. 
"Well, I though to myself 'What can I do to get Lee Jinki hot and bothered in front of me?' and this was the only idea I thought you'd agree to." 
"What were the other options then?"
"Hmm they ranged from going underwear shopping, to skinny dipping by the beach, to going to that strip club on Hollywood Ave." 
"You are a creative one, that's for sure"
"So was I wrong? Any of those you would've agreed to"
"Hmm yeah perhaps one of them" 
"Ohh don't tell me it's the strip club, Jinki" 
I shook my head with a telling grin.
"The shopping?" Yet another shake of the head.
"Really babe, you'd go skinny dipping with me?"
"I mean isn't that what we're doing now pretty much"
"Noo skinny dipping has a way different feel to it. You're in public, you have the whole possibility of getting caught just itching at you the whole time. It makes it all the more y"
"Maybe to you"
"And you" He teased, scooting closer to me so that we were shoulder to shoulder. 
The close proximity made my breath hitch, and my heart pound. My mind started going free again and I couldn't help the drifting of my eyes. 
I suddenly felt my senses tingle all over as a cautious hand found its way to my thigh. 
"You're so soft baby" He whispered into my ear, before placing a series of gentle kisses across my shoulder. 
The hand started sliding up and down so slowly as if to take in every inch of skin. I took a sharp inhale as I felt it curve to my inner thigh. 
"Jonghyun" I breathed out closing my eyes as his hand continued its ministrations at a far more intimate angle.
" Jinki can I touch you?" He groaned before on a spot of my shoulder digging in his teeth and his tongue everywhere. 
Hastily I put my hand on top of his and lead it over to my , because I couldn't wait anymore. 
It was clear he got the message, as he started to pump me up and down. I found it was impossible to hold in my moans as he sped up the pace, my voice echoing throughout the room more and more with every twist of his wrist. 
The soft lips pressing against my pulsing neck, the smooth hand touching me in a way no one else had, and the fire igniting in my stomach made it all to intense as I started panting more and more. 
Everything was so hot, I felt so dizzy, so warm and when I heard a groan that wasn't my own I felt my peak as I came crashing down. Not long after I heard an even louder moan from my boyfriend.
Breathing out heavily, he rested his head on my shoulder. 
"Did you...you know?" 
"Yes Jinki, I did indeed. You're one y motherer"
"Me? You serious?"
"Very much so" 
"Well so are you"
"I know that" he smirked bringing his hand up to cup my jaw and guided my lips to his own, before we shared a probably longer than necessary kiss. 
When we parted, I hooked my arms around his head and pressed our foreheads together. 
"Hey Jonghyun?"
"Yes?"
"I love you" 
"I love you too, Jinki"

 

 

Haha this chapter was late af I'm sorry, but I'm on break rn so hopefully you'll get another update very soon :)