Gay Business

My Lucky Year

I don't even know how it started so don't ask, but Jonghyun and I were making out at lunch. And I mean, full on making out. Hands in hair, tongues intertwining the whole deal. So when Choi Minho came up to us and said, "Hey Jjong, maybe stop? People are sorta staring..." I think I was reasonable to have turned cherry red in the face. 

However Jonghyun with his ever-oozing confidence merely looked up at him and shockingly calmly replied "Hmm maybe go away? And let me be with my boyfriend?"

Okay wait a second. Did he just call me....his mothering boyfriend? I do believe so ladies and gentlemen! Now can I please get a round of applause for how amazing my life was in that moment?! 

To say I didn't squeal would be a lie. To say I didn't bury my face in my boyfriend's, yes I know, boyfriend's shoulder was a lie. Quite frankly, I couldn't care less. What I had wanted for years finally happened and triumph was necessary. 

I think Jonghyun said a couple other not so kind but not uncalled for words to Minho before he finally left, but I wasn't really paying attention. I was grinning like a ing freak into Jonghyun's shoulder and wasn't too aware of my surroundings. 

"What're you doing there, Jinki?" Jjong chuckled after he left. 

"Boyfriend?" I chimed out. I was still squealing. 

"What about 'boyfriend' ?"

"I'm one" I giggled like a school girl.

"Why yes you are. I mean, I don't see why not at least. Do you want to be my boyfriend?"

"Of course! I've wanted that for three years!" I agree I should have calmed down by now......still not sorry though.

"Then I'm glad to make my boyfriend happy" he leaned down and gave me a chaste kiss taking my hand in his. 

I couldn't help myself, I leaned back in and gave him a long languid kiss on the lips. It seemed to catch him off guard, but he still responded and even let out a tiny moan into the kiss. That definitely boasted the ego a bit. 

Now he was the one who was giggling. Can't believe I made the ever-charming Kim Jonghyun giggle. Again the ego was boosted. 

"That was so embarrassing" I blushed "With Minho. I can't believe people were staring..."

"I mean it's high school, everyone wants to know everyone's business. Especially when it's gay business"

Oh right, I kinda forgot gay wasn't...normal. Don't exactly know how I forgot. I guess it's just because everything felt so normal with Jonghyun. We did normal couple things: date, kiss, cuddle yet just because we were both male it automatically became an oddity. I'd never get it. I told exactly that to Jonghyun, knowing he of all people would understand. 

"I know it's crazy right? One of us should just wear a wig and skirt that'd normalize us for sure, wouldn't it?" he joked. 

"Yeah a guy dressed in drag kissing another guy. Totally normal. No attention will be brought whatsoever" We laughed for a bit.

"People might start to look at you differently. How do you feel about that?" he said his voice suddenly very serious.

"I'm not really sure to be honest. Attention is never something I've had so...it'll just be different. I'm not particularly enthusiastic about the idea of people knowing my personal life....oh my god, what if my mom finds out? Jjong that can't happen"

"Is she homophobic?"

"I think so....I don't know we don't really discuss controversial subjects. But I would guess she wouldn't be thrilled with having a gay musician as a son......"

"She probably won't find out. If she hears rumors, just tell her that's all they are, rumors."

"I guess. I don't know..."

"Sshhh just come here Jinki, let's just sit for a bit okay? We don't have to worry so much right now" He pulled me into his chest as I closed my eyes and reveled in the comfort he brought to me. Under his breath he was quietly singing a sweet song, for just me to hear. At first it kinda made me feel like a kid, but then I remembered that he was my boyfriend and I relaxed in his embrace. 

 

 

 

After lunch, it was clear people knew. They all knew. I was the boy kissing Kim Jonghyun under the tree at lunch. It wasn't that they were disgusted exactly, they were just more tense around me. There were some obvious stares and whispering, but I reminded myself of what Jonghyun told me earlier about it being high school and everyone wanting to know everyone's business. It also comforted me that Jonghyun didn't care. He didn't care that people knew he was kissing me, he didn't care that people would talk. He didn't care that I was publicly his boyfriend, hell he was the one who put it out there. But he did care about me, and about how I would feel about those things. That's what comforted me the most. 

The fact that Jonghyun and I sat together in every class helped too. Okay maybe it did add to the staring, but him being right next to me while I felt so vulnerable and at the hands of my judgmental peers kept me safe. He protected me from all ridiculing and possible hatred. Sometimes when I started to hear people's thoughts in my mind saying the harshest things, Jonghyun would looked over to me, give me a grin and squeeze my knee a bit. I knew he wanted to do more, like kiss me on the cheek or hold my hand, but perhaps he was just looking out for me. Not wanting to cause any more attention. And for that I was even more grateful, because he really did care. 

 

 

We were walking back from school when he told me, "Jinki hyung, I'm so sorry that I've brought all this unwanted attention to you. I shouldn't have just blurted out that we were together to Minho, and I shouldn't have just kissed you at school earlier...I mean it's not that I didn't want to. Because if I could I'd scream at the top of my lungs to the whole nation that I am dating Lee Jinki...but I don't want you to have to suffer because of our relationship."

"It's okay, Jjong. It's not really your fault for wanting to tell people right? I mean I kinda like the fact that you're so proud of our relationship...it makes me feel nice"

"But hyung I could tell you felt uncomfortable at school today"

"I know that’s true. However I think the staring is something I can get over. And for now no bullying has happened so I should be fine."

"Jinki hyung I promise if anyone lays a hand on you, they will not be let off with just a warning" He was so stern it was surprising. 

"Okay." I didn't really know what else to say. I did get a bit flustered when he wrapped his arm around me so possessively. I did it back, and it felt nice. We walked like that the rest of the way home.

When we got to Jonghyun's house we got an unexpected surprise from both our sisters. 

"So we heard you two are official now" Sodam noona smirked.

"And we're both hurt that we know so little of how you got together considering we're your freaking older sisters" Shi Won spat.

"So sit. And start talking" she continued.

And so we did. I sat down about a foot from Jonghyun feeling very nervous about this whole situation, but apparently that wasn't going to fly because Shi Won told me "Lee Jinki your boyfriend is not going to bite now go sit next to him properly and put your head on his shoulder" I scooted over so our legs were up against each others as I felt Jonghyun's arm snake around my waist and pull me in closer. Feeling a bit like a doll, I rested my head on his shoulder as instructed and his toned deltoid definitely made a nice pillow for me. I could tell Jonghyun was smirking like crazy at my reactions. 

Jjong did all of the talking of course as he told the tale of how he saw me at the cafe and how he fell for me. He told of how I confessed to him and that he reciprocated and that we had our first kiss at the ice cream shop. He didn't however tell them about our date on Friday, because I think that night was just too special to us to tell anyone else about. I barely even told Taemin how it went, only giving him the facts that we got tea and walked around. Not speaking of the several marks on my neck I obtained later that night or about how we fell asleep under the moonlit sky. 

After a few more questions were promptly answered by Jonghyun, Sodam and Shi Won went over to my house, most likely to gossip about our relationship, but I couldn't care less because that meant that Jonghyun and I had the house to ourselves.

The two of us were sat on his bed not really doing much, when me having no filter at all blatantly asked him, "Are you a ?". I really have no other explanation other than I am a teenager and is just something teenagers have on their mind a lot. Still doesn't dignify me asking it, but Jonghyun wasn't weirded out at all. 

"No me and my ex had twice. Honestly, I didn't really like it. I guess she wasn't the right person, because it really didn't feel right. I've never had with a guy though" 

"Oh...thanks for telling me. I've just been wondering...." It didn't shock me that he was so open, because he was just an open person, but still...

"I understand, Jinki. Are you a ?"

"Yes" I chuckled, he probably already knew that I mean it was pretty obvious. He just said that to be nice I'm sure.

"Oh, okay. Just wanted to know" Hmm maybe he really hadn't known. 

"You were my first kiss, Jjong" just thought I'd make that clear.

"Yeah I thought so, but you never actually said. I don't like to assume things about people so..." This conversation was a bit awkward, but I guess considering the topic that was just natural.

"Have you ever thought about us having ?" He didn't laugh when I said it. It was nice to know he was respecting the conversation. 

"Yes, I have. I would like us to one day. How about you?"

"Me too. It makes me nervous though" Suddenly we were laying down facing each other. It made the atmosphere more intimate which was fitting for such a conversation. 

"Makes me nervous too. I mean... straight doesn't really prepare you for gay . They're two very different things. Not to mention the two very different people"

"Hmm I never even thought about that. But I suppose it is different isn't it?"

"I think it will be."

"People say it hurts...."

"Yeah that is a bit scary isn't it?"

"Kinda. Like. Very"

"We'll make sure to use lube. It'll reduce the pain" I felt my face get a bit hot. Did he really just say lube? God I had some maturing to do.

I only nodded in return. He gave me a quick but meaningful kiss.

"Jinki try not to worry too much. We won't do it until we're both very ready okay?"

I nodded again.

"I promise I'll take good care of you when we are ready. It'll be nice and slow" He started kissing down my neck. And oh my gosh, we were really talking about us having weren't we? I just nodded some more.

"Just the two of us. Being as intimate as two people can be. Our bodies connecting." His voice dropped to a whisper as he ghosted kissed across my collarbone. Okay he was definitely giving me a right now, god damnit Jonghyun. 

"What do you think of that, Jinki?" I can't exactly describe it, but the way he said my name was so ing seductive....I whimpered. I don't know okay I just did? 

He must've wanted that reaction, because after I did he smashed his lips against mine and ran his hand down my chest slowly. Mine slide up his legs, and oh I just touched his . I'd say it was an accident but, yeah no. I had to say it felt really nice so I kept my hand there. I felt pretty y at how daring I was being. Cautiously I started to move my hand around and he let out a gasp, which just made me do it more. Before I could process it he was on top of me at my neck sensually as I scraped my fingernails down his back. His warm hands went under my shirt to rub my making me let a loud gasp and close my eyes in pleasure. He continued down my neck stopping at an area to leave a purple mark nipping and at it. 

Hesitantly, he rolled his hips down against my own not too strongly.

"Is this okay?" he whispered into my ear.

"Yeah" I mumbled back before slowly bucking my hips to meet his. And , it felt great. We both released ragged exhales as we moved in sync to grind our crotches against each other. Gradually, the pace started to build up and I was making sounds I'd never made before. I'd worry about that later though, for now I just wanted to focus on how much pleasure I could get just from ing against him and feeling that friction. 

While I was caught up in my own ing world, I think Jonghyun realized this was probably going farther than we probably should be going, which we both silently agreed to when he pressed a plump kiss to my lips to which I melted against as he slowly laid down next to me. We were both panting and pretty damn uncomfortable because of our particular crotch conditions, but after a few minutes we cooled off. 

"So....it'll probably go something like that...only longer...and " he softly chuckled combing his fingers through my hair. 

The next thing we heard, our sisters had entered the house and were screaming from below "You two better not be screwing up there" which was hilariously embarrassing and had the two of us cracking up for a solid ten minutes.

 

 

 

(A/N) Honestly I wouldn't put it past you if you hated this chapter lol i'll edit it better tomorrow but for now it's up so tell me what you think. Thanks for reading and thanks for 59 subscribers (silently prays to get for sixty...I am so greedy)