Chapter 6

"Friends"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

 

It was Monday and I had an okay day at school. Too much homework. But now I was at practice. Ice Breakers was going to Nationals in a few weeks and it was my job to make sure that we got in the Top 3, so that we could be able to compete in the Olympics.

(We are going to pretend that is what happens in the Olympic world. Okay? Okay! Back to the story!)

"Bomi, you do realize that you bend your legs when you jump up?" I asked.

She gasped and replied, "No I wasn't."

I asked, "Why are you being indenial? Just fix it."

Seohyun skated next to me and said, "Bomi, stop giving Yoona attitude and just fix it. Stop being such a little brat about it."

Bomi looked at Seohyun really shocked and skated away.

I was about to say something to Seohyun but heard my name being called from the bleacher area.

I turned around and saw that it was Mark.

I looked at Seohyun and asked, "Shouldn't he be here for you?"

Seohyun looked a bit pissed but replied, "Guess not. Go on ahead, practice is going to end soon anyways."

I nodded and went towards Mark.

He smiled and asked, "How was practice?"

I smiled back and replied, "Good but umm why are you here?"

He pouted his face and asked, "Why are you not happy to see me?"

I faked a gross face and replied, "Stop doing that with your face."

Mark laughed and said, "I wanted to take you out today!"

I replied, "Today?"

He nodded his head like twenty times and said, "Go get changed! I'll be waiting here."

I nodded my head and went off to the locker room.

 

When I was about to go out after I finished changing, Bomi came up to me and said, "Don't be too comfortable."

I looked at her a bit confused and asked, "What do you mean?"

She folded her arms and replied, "Mark. Don't get too comfortable."

I rolled my eyes and said, "I know girls like you. Always picking on the new girl because you have nothing better to do. Well guess what? I don't have any time for your childish games so just drop it."

Bomi replied, "I think you have the wrong prespective of me. I don't pick on people. I only get rid of the ones that are in the way."

Then she walked out of the locker room.

What does she even... whatever I don't have time for this.

I walked to the ice and saw that no one was there and Mark was no where in sight.

Then I saw a girl from my team so I asked, "Hey do you know where Mark is?"

The girl replied, "Oh that tall good-looking guy? He went to the break room with Seohyun."

I walked to the break room but then heard Seohyun talking so I hid next to the wall.

Seohyun asked Mark, "So you moved on already and with Yoona?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter