Chapter 41: Hostage Part 1

"Friends"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NOTE: Okay to be honest since I haven't really updated for a long time, so I don't really remember the specific details about the parents of the characters in this fanfic except for Yoona.... so from here on, this chapter be the new scenario for all the parents. IF YOU ARE READING THIS FAN FIC FROM THE BEGINNING THROUGH THIS CHAPTER STRAIGHT, AND SEE THAT THE STORYLINE OF THE PARENTS DON'T MATCH, THEN JUST IGNORE THE PREVIOUS FACTS ABOUT THE PARENTS... does that make sense? so basically everything in this chapter is the "newly updated" info about the parents.. kkk story time!

 

Yoona's POV

 

I felt my head pounding. Ouch what was that feeling on my head??? I slowly placed my hand on my forehead, and felt a tender spot. I then felt liquid on my forehead. I dragged my fingers across my forehead and slowly opened my eyes and saw blood. What the hell happened? 

I tried getting up but realized that my feet were tied onto the front two legs of a wooden chair with mental chains and a lock. I looked around and saw that I was in some kind of a shed? Wait why is it so dark in here? All the light I saw was a fire pit that was few inches away from me.

I yelled, "HELLO?!"

I heard someone walking towards me.

I squinted my eyes and asked, "Who are you and what do you want from me?!"

The mysterious person laughed and replied, "Miss Yoona. It's me."

My eyes widen and I whispered, "Minseok?"

I then heard someone wearing heels walk towards me as well.

That mysterious person said, "Look who we have here."

I scoffed and replied, "Bomi...."

Bomi waved her hands and said, "Hello."

I asked, "So what am I exactly doing here?"

Bomi placed her hands on my shoulder and replied, "Don't you wanna know who else was in this plan?"

I looked at Bomi's hands in disgust and said, "Why ask when you're going to tell me anyways?"

Bomi tightly grabbed my hair and replied, "Don't ing talk to me like that!"

Minseok slapped Bomi's hand away and said, "That wasn't part of the plan."

Bomi slapped my cheeks and replied to Minseok, "This b*tch deserves it."

Minseok loudly sighed and said, "Come in."

I heard someone walking towards us slowly and I saw him. I saw Sungjae.

I scoffed and Bomi asked, "You suprised?"

I glared at Bomi and replied, "What exactly are you trying to accomplish here? What you want to try killing me? You really think you'll get away with killing me?"

Minseok said, "That's why we have Sungjae."

I took a glance at Sungjae and looked back at Minseok and replied, "What?"

Minseok said, "Oh sorry, where are my manners? Let me start from the beginning. You see, Bomi is my stepsister."

I quietly whispered to myself, "Like I care?"

Minseok continued, "My father and Bomi's mother got happily married after her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter