Chapter 36

"Friends"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one's POV

 

It's been 1 week since Seohyun finally woke up from her coma. Mark has been spending all of his free time at the hospital by Seohyun's side. Whether it was after school, after practice, or on the weekends, he was always there at the hosptial. It's also been 2 weeks since Mark and Yoona's break up. Yoona had tried her best to visit Seohyun but she didn't want to run into Mark and have any awkwardness. 

Seohyun finished swallowing her green tea and asked Mark, "How come Yoona and JB hasn't come to see me? I mean I just woke up from my coma."

Mark looked uncomfortable after hearing the name "Yoona".

Seohyun knitted her eyebrows together and asked, "Are you okay?"

Mark faked a smile and replied, "Yeah. But I'm pretty sure they'll come to visit you. They're probably just busy or something."

There was a knock on the door.

Seohyun said, "Come in."

The door opened and it was JB and Yoona, carrying flowers.

Seohyun smiled and said, "YOU GUYS CAME!"

JB quickly ran to Seohyun and embracing her and replied, "Of course! I'm so sorry I haven't come to visit. I've been really busy recently."

Mark scoffed.

Yoona's eyes were widen when she saw Mark inside the room as well.

She gulped and weakily said, "Hi Seohyun-ah."

Seohyun smiled and replied, "Hi Yoona-ah!"

Yoona placed the flowers on the table next to the door and said, "I-I-I'm gonna go get some fresh air. It's a bit ummm it's a bit stuffy in here."

Yoona quickly ran out of the hospital room and accidentally ran into someone on the way, making her fall on the floor.

Yoona quickly got up and bowed to apologize.

When she looked up to see who the person was, she realized it was a familar face.

It was Sungjae. The guy she had met a few weeks ago.

Sungjae smiled and said, "It's good to see you again."

Yoona smiled weakily and replied, "Same."

Sungjae pointed to his clothes and said, "I'm all good now."

Yoona looked at his clothes to see what he was talking about and she realized that Sungjae was wearing regular clothes. Not the clothes for hospital patients.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter